Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:54 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 10:48 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by korok
Today 10:45 PM
Swift and Wildfox
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:30 PM

Old April 8th, 2021, 12:45 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dimlit Caverns

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Weirdo View Post
[oop, do you want to tell me where he's gone or do you want to not rp lol]
(No thank you °~°)

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old May 9th, 2021, 07:59 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Clover

What a pain! She flicked her paw as soon as she felt a trickle of water drop onto it. She looked around wildly, sniffing, but only smelling the weird rocks all around her. The hard walls weren't much help, either, but she kept finding tunnels, so she followed them.

She'd been in this cave for days now; being outnumbered and tackled by the three cats she met near the pond she was trying to drink in. They led her in here, where one continued to chase her until they both got lost, going separate ways on a negative note. Clover sneered at the thought of finding that dirt-pelt tom again; if she did she wouldn't be so off her guard. She continued padding through the tunnels, sniffing unordinary things she found.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old May 28th, 2021, 07:46 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// Open!

>Jacksmelt<
White paws carefully crossed over old metal tracks lain over the stone floor. Orange and blue eyes shown with reckless curiosity, and a worn red collar shifted around the small tom's neck.

A wide grin split Jacksmelt's features as he picked up the pace. He'd heard rumors about this place - that it was haunted with the left-over souls of those who had perished within the dark rocky caverns, or that an unfortunate few had gotten trapped somewhere far in, and were lost for eternity.

His paws itched with the desire of adventure as he broke into a trot, an excited whoop! escaping him. This was the most interesting place he'd come across in his travels and he was going to make the most of it.
Old May 28th, 2021, 08:07 PM

Hoi can I join?
Old May 28th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
// Open!

>Jacksmelt<
White paws carefully crossed over old metal tracks lain over the stone floor. Orange and blue eyes shown with reckless curiosity, and a worn red collar shifted around the small tom's neck.

A wide grin split Jacksmelt's features as he picked up the pace. He'd heard rumors about this place - that it was haunted with the left-over souls of those who had perished within the dark rocky caverns, or that an unfortunate few had gotten trapped somewhere far in, and were lost for eternity.

His paws itched with the desire of adventure as he broke into a trot, an excited whoop! escaping him. This was the most interesting place he'd come across in his travels and he was going to make the most of it.
~Tigerlily~

The lost kittypet had been wandering ever since sun down yesterday, and now lost in these creepy caverns, just added to her terrible day.
Tigerlily’s morning didn’t really go as planned; the day before she had wandered to far from her hill and found herself in these terrifying caves, the next morning she woke to find her soft, delicate fur the slightest bit damp, and now look.
She was still stuck in this place!
After a minute of stopping and deciding which way to go, Tigerlily heard and unfamiliar call.
“Hello?”

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old May 29th, 2021, 02:12 PM
fresh outta mercy

// @Topaztaill

>Jacksmelt<
His rounded ears perked up and he fixed his gaze in the direction of the new voice. "Hello!" he called in response, bounding forward a few steps. "Are you perhaps one of the phantoms who haunt these caverns? Maybe an unfortunate lost soul?" He continued onward, squinting into the dark as he tried to catch a glimpse of the speaker.
Old May 29th, 2021, 02:52 PM
Open For RP!

Quote:
// @Topaztaill

>Jacksmelt<
His rounded ears perked up and he fixed his gaze in the direction of the new voice. "Hello!" he called in response, bounding forward a few steps. "Are you perhaps one of the phantoms who haunt these caverns? Maybe an unfortunate lost soul?" He continued onward, squinting into the dark as he tried to catch a glimpse of the speaker.
~Tigerlily~

The kittypet cocked her head, glancing around in the darkness, hoping to find the tom. But the inky blackness blocked all view of... anything really.
"Um... n-no..." Tigerlily started, but her voice trailed off. After a minute, she continued, "W-wait, a-a-are you?!"

Old May 29th, 2021, 03:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

// @Topaztaill

>Jacksmelt<
His expression fell slightly as the voice revealed that it did not, in fact, belong to any sort of spooky supernatural creature. What a tale that would have been - the handsome Captain Jack, who faced off bravely against and defeated the angry phantom of the Caverns! Alas, it seemed that wasn't meant to be.

"Me?" he answered, drawing a forepaw to his chest in exaggerated astonishment. "Stormin' seas, m'lady, no! The name's Cap'n Jack, explorer o' the open ocean and vast forests alike! At your service." He squinted into the darkness as he slowed to a stop. "D'you mind comin'o bit closer? It's a tad difficult to see in here."
Old May 29th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Open For RP!

Quote:
// @Topaztaill

>Jacksmelt<
His expression fell slightly as the voice revealed that it did not, in fact, belong to any sort of spooky supernatural creature. What a tale that would have been - the handsome Captain Jack, who faced off bravely against and defeated the angry phantom of the Caverns! Alas, it seemed that wasn't meant to be.

"Me?" he answered, drawing a forepaw to his chest in exaggerated astonishment. "Stormin' seas, m'lady, no! The name's Cap'n Jack, explorer o' the open ocean and vast forests alike! At your service." He squinted into the darkness as he slowed to a stop. "D'you mind comin'o bit closer? It's a tad difficult to see in here."
~Tigerlily~

Tigerlily's eyes narrowed, but she stepped a bit forward to the voice, to where it seemed to be coming from. "Uh... I ca- Oh wait, I-i can see you now." Well, at least, she thought she could. The kittypet could see shape ahead, but she wasn't sure if it was the tom, Captain Jack, right? Or just a rock.
To be honest, she had never heard of him before...

Old May 31st, 2021, 06:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

//@Topaztaill

>Jacksmelt<
"Just follow my voice, m'lady," he offered, squinting into the dark. Jeez, these caverns went on forever, it seemed. Maybe getting lost in here wasn't too much of a stretch. Was that what had happened to this she-cat? He took another hesitant step forward. his red collar shifting uncomfortably around his neck. "I've just come from the entrance," he called. "If you're lost - 'n it sounds like ye are - I can lead ye out. It's not far." And then, with a wide grin, "'N perhaps I can tell ye some tales o' daring on the way!"