Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Yapping corner
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:24 AM
Sushangsuan's Art Shop!...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 03:23 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 02:49 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:18 AM

Old January 11th, 2017, 03:49 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow flicked her tail, looking over at Slash. "How many times to I have to tell you? Rest!" She mewed. "Besides, if a sky clan border patrol comes near, you'll attack them, and they will attack you." Shadow turned over to Pastelle, "I know you don't want to hear this right now but the best herbs are on the border. I'm to weak to fight off a patrol on my own..." Shadow paused, hoping the she cat would understand what she was about to say. Shadow looked at the ground and gulped. She closed her eyes, then looked up at Pastelle her eyes narrowed. The only way Slash could get better is if they had better herbs. For the sake of all the dusk syndicate. "Pastelle I know we've had are problems in the past but I need you. Slash can't get better without fresh herbs, if he doesn't get them soon, he'll become worse and," Shadow paused.
"And Die"
Slash opened his mouth to protest, then found he had nothing to say and shut his jaws and layed back down.
Old January 11th, 2017, 04:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Shadow went over herb uses In her head. "Slash, do you lone anything about this cat?" She mewed. Shadow ran over to her herb store. She preferred to stay and work alone. Shadow quickly grabbed some dock leaves and Coltsfoot. She chewed the Coltsfoot and quickly put it in the cats mouth. "Come on, eats this it will make you feel better." She rubbed some dock on the wound. She walked back to her herbs store, getting Goldenrod. She chewed it a quick dressed the wound. Shadow rapped the face wound in cobwebs, laying a few poppy seeds and wet moss beside her. "All better eat those and rest."
-- @Gusty
"Anyway, back to work." She shifted her gazed over to Pastelle. "I need help, and your the only cat that I know who can help. You don't have to," She paused for a moment turning to put away extra herbs. "But Slash's life depends on it," She stopped what she was doing. "The whole Dusk syndicate depends on it." She mewed. Shadow walked over to Pastelle. "I know I'm just a healer, nothing important. I don't fight in battles, but I help the cats who do. Herbs are running low...And the clans are getting stronger."

Last edited by judas; January 11th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Shadow turned her head to see the bloody cat. "No I'm not lay down." She lead the cat over to a empty nest. "Tell me your name, and what happened." Shadow said, she didn't feel nervous at all. Shadow ran over to her herb store and grabbed cobwebs and moss. She whipped the cats face off with moss, and pressed cobwebs on the wounds. She couldn't tell we're the blood was exactly coming from, so she did her best to guess. Shadow's paws were still covered in this cats blood. She was still upset about her apprentices reassignment, but she had to focus. Shadow struggled to clean her paws in the middle of this. Her ears tilted around as she tried to remember what herbs to use.
The black rogue trembled. "I'm aria...and...I was out...patrolling...doesn't matter about details...and fleck...he...he got angry at me and..." She paused for a moment, trying to fight back tears. "He turned around and scar arched me, right across the nose...and...he left me to die and..." She stopped. Now the blood had been cleaned up, there was a clear deep slash diagonally across her face. She slumped into the nest and tried to calm herself down. But she was almost hysterical.
Old January 12th, 2017, 03:02 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Shadow went over herb uses In her head. "Slash, do you lone anything about this cat?" She mewed. Shadow ran over to her herb store. She preferred to stay and work alone. Shadow quickly grabbed some dock leaves and Coltsfoot. She chewed the Coltsfoot and quickly put it in the cats mouth. "Come on, eats this it will make you feel better." She rubbed some dock on the wound. She walked back to her herbs store, getting Goldenrod. She chewed it a quick dressed the wound. Shadow rapped the face wound in cobwebs, laying a few poppy seeds and wet moss beside her. "All better eat those and rest."
-- @Gusty
"Anyway, back to work." She shifted her gazed over to Pastelle. "I need help, and your the only cat that I know who can help. You don't have to," She paused for a moment turning to put away extra herbs. "But Slash's life depends on it," She stopped what she was doing. "The whole Dusk syndicate depends on it." She mewed. Shadow walked over to Pastelle. "I know I'm just a healer, nothing important. I don't fight in battles, but I help the cats who do. Herbs are running low...And the clans are getting stronger."
Pastelle was distracted in these few moments, with her mind swirling with many thoughts of Slash and Shadow and wounds. The tortoiseshell was not easily distracted like this, but today was an exception. The scent of herbs mixed into her mind and put her into a dizzy, sleep-like trance. Her paws twitched at the thought of running free in the territory, which was more preferable than staying here.

"Huh? What should I do? Go to the territory and collect herbs? With or without you?" Her words were rushed and sharp. Pastelle's eyes fixed onto Shadow's, not giving an apology for her lack of concentration, as she believed it was unneeded.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 12th, 2017, 03:07 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The black rogue trembled. "I'm aria...and...I was out...patrolling...doesn't matter about details...and fleck...he...he got angry at me and..." She paused for a moment, trying to fight back tears. "He turned around and scar arched me, right across the nose...and...he left me to die and..." She stopped. Now the blood had been cleaned up, there was a clear deep slash diagonally across her face. She slumped into the nest and tried to calm herself down. But she was almost hysterical.
Shadow looked over at Pastelle, "we'll go next morning, just follow me and warn me if you see anyone." Shadow mewed.
--
Shadow pushed the herbs from before over to Aria. "Eat these, who's Fleck?" She asked. The She-cat inspected the wound. " It's going to scar over, but with time it will heal." She mewed. Shadow turned over to the herb piles, pushing them away. "I'll need more cobwebs, and dock. I can get those when I go out. But hopefully no one gets a cough. I can really find a twoleg place who has it." Shadow sighed, flicking her tail they way she does when she's upset. Shadow sat near the entrance of the den, looking up at the sky. "Slash, Pastelle do you ever wonder were we go after we die?" She asked. Shadow gazed up with her blue orbs, rapping her tail around her paws. "Sometimes I wish I had more help around here...a trainee but we all know that did turn out as planed."

Last edited by judas; January 12th, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Shadow looked over at Pastelle, "we'll go next morning, just follow me and warn me if you see anyone." Shadow mewed.
--
Shadow pushed the herbs from before over to Aria. "Eat these, who's Fleck?" She asked. The She-cat inspected the wound. " It's going to scar over, but with time it will heal." She mewed. Shadow turned over to the herb piles, pushing them away. "I'll need more cobwebs, and dock. I can get those when I go out. But hopefully no one gets a cough. I can really find a twoleg place who has it." Shadow sighed, flicking her tail they way she does when she's upset. Shadow sat near the entrance of the den, looking up at the sky. "Slash, Pastelle do you ever wonder were we go after we die?" She asked. Shadow gazed up with her blue orbs, rapping her tail around her paws. "Sometimes I wish I had more help around here...a trainee but we all know that did turn out as planed."
"Fleck...a strong warrior an evil warrior...a former kittypet...and I thought he was my friend...I was the one who dragged him here...I felt bad about it at first but now, anyone would think he lured me into his trap...I would ramble into a long story but I suspect you're occupied with other things such as collecting herbs and treating patients like you said so I'll leave you to it...thank you for the herbs!" She nodded her head and left.
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:40 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
"Fleck...a strong warrior an evil warrior...a former kittypet...and I thought he was my friend...I was the one who dragged him here...I felt bad about it at first but now, anyone would think he lured me into his trap...I would ramble into a long story but I suspect you're occupied with other things such as collecting herbs and treating patients like you said so I'll leave you to it...thank you for the herbs!" She nodded her head and left.
Shadow sighed, "Stay in here I need to watch how the wound heals." She mewed. The young cat flicked her tail, " No more hunting with Fleck you may fetch prey, but that it it." She mewed. Shadow fluffed up her
"Make sure to check in with me once in a while" Shadow tirned to sort threw spare herbs. "Be ready tomorrow I have a feeling we will need herbs soon. I better get started, some of these herbs are getting old." Shadow began to grab piles of herbs, sorting threw them and throwing out the old ones. She came to find a Death berry mixed with her last bit of catmint. "Odd...I haven't seen one of these in a while... I usually don't bother with them." She mumbled. Shadow set the death berry on a leaf, putting it up high so no kit could get it. "Need more catmint...Dock...Feverfew..." She mumbled.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:28 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Shadow sighed, "Stay in here I need to watch how the wound heals." She mewed. The young cat flicked her tail, " No more hunting with Fleck you may fetch prey, but that it it." She mewed. Shadow fluffed up her
"Make sure to check in with me once in a while" Shadow tirned to sort threw spare herbs. "Be ready tomorrow I have a feeling we will need herbs soon. I better get started, some of these herbs are getting old." Shadow began to grab piles of herbs, sorting threw them and throwing out the old ones. She came to find a Death berry mixed with her last bit of catmint. "Odd...I haven't seen one of these in a while... I usually don't bother with them." She mumbled. Shadow set the death berry on a leaf, putting it up high so no kit could get it. "Need more catmint...Dock...Feverfew..." She mumbled.
"Oh...but...I was going to New commander halite to ask about my trial...yes, I haven't had it yet. I'm new."
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:54 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
"Oh...but...I was going to New commander halite to ask about my trial...yes, I haven't had it yet. I'm new."
Shadow smiled, "Ah yes, have you decided what to be?" Shadow mewed, not looking up from her herbs. She remembered her own test. She rapped her tail around her paws. "Very well then, check in with me. I wanna see how it's doing in a while okay?" She mewed. Shadow pushed her herbs away, walking over to Aria. The she cat smiled checking the wound once more before sending the other cat out. She turned over to Slash, setting her tail on his head. Fever is still high, Shadow grabbed some wet moss a placed it carefully on his head. Shadow sighed, I need to save as much Feverfew as possible Shadow looked back at her store of catmint, she had a deep feeling she would need it in a while. Shadow calmly laid down in her nest beside Slash, pressing farther away.
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Shadow smiled, "Ah yes, have you decided what to be?" Shadow mewed, not looking up from her herbs. She remembered her own test. She rapped her tail around her paws. "Very well then, check in with me. I wanna see how it's doing in a while okay?" She mewed. Shadow pushed her herbs away, walking over to Aria. The she cat smiled checking the wound once more before sending the other cat out. She turned over to Slash, setting her tail on his head. Fever is still high, Shadow grabbed some wet moss a placed it carefully on his head. Shadow sighed, I need to save as much Feverfew as possible Shadow looked back at her store of catmint, she had a deep feeling she would need it in a while. Shadow calmly laid down in her nest beside Slash, pressing farther away.
"I'm thinking maybe a fighter...or a guard...I like getting my paws dirty if you know what I mean...I suppose you don't cause you're a medicine cat but you know..."