View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Wildpaw felt a deep sympathy for the she, his dearest friend. He sat next to her, brushing his tail on her back and leaning in on her. "You're right, I can't know how you feel, because I haven't lost a dear one. Not that I know about at least, I never knew who my father was before he died. Sunpelt never talk about it, and I don't really ask anybody about it. I just got over it I suppose." he meowed, not really sure where he was going with that statement.

The apprentice shuffled his paws and raised his posture. "But at least you know what you have lost, and you have something to do about it, and I don't. I can't do anything about it, so I just gave up. But you can get revenge for them, honor their memory. Can't you?" he concluded, looking at her with compassion and determination. Even if his own idea scared him a little, the idea of battle didn't spark his heart, but he wanted to help his friend, she needed him, and he'd gladly help any cats in need.
@Moonfur Bumpepperonickelectroshock C:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
mothdapple was put in a lose-lose situation. if she agreed to have mistgaze move, then he'd have won. if she moved, then mistgaze wouldn't experience much of a punishment. of course, her mate had already won, but the calico she-cat wasn't exactly known for being the brightest or most observant. but she still didn't want to give the tom the satisfaction of controlling her decisions. too bad she would anyways. the tri-colored cat wasn't interested in moving her nest. after all, she had found probably the comfiest spot in the whole den. she wasn't giving that up for the blue tom.

"i expect you to move your nest immediately when we get back to camp. and wipe that stupid smile off your face, i'm mad at you! i could break it up with you right now!" that was the closest thing to a threat that she could muster up. it would obviously never happen, as unsatisfied as she was with their relationship. scowling, she distanced herself from mistgaze slightly. "speaking of camp, we might as well head back. unless you want to catch a few more she-cats before dusk comes."
Unable to tell if she was blurting the first thing that came up her mind of if she was saracstic, he simply shrugged to the she and stood up, giving her cheek a poke with his nose. "Fine, I'll leave you be tonight." he sighted, walking past her and giving a side glance as he did. He tried to look as displeased as possible, wich was quite easy. They always had their arguments, but he liked that about her somehow, and their intimate moments in the warriors den were his favorite, mostly because she couldn't swipe at him without knocking something in the den, but also because they weren't always huddled together like any other mates were, except for those nights in the den. He liked to be close to her, to feel loved by someone, wich didn't happen to him alot when he was younger.

"You think I'm THAT attractive to get any she-cats I want?" he taunted above his shoulder with a chuckle. "Then I'd better not stay TOO far from you tonight, should I?" he added with yet an other smile. He stopped and waited for her to join him before going on towards the riverclan camp, calmly turning to her and sitting down."It's not like I'd find any other she-cat like you in the clan either."

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 28th, 2016 at 06:30 PM.