View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:41 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Sunpaw pinned her ears. "Sorry, I had no idea..." she said, thinking about the loss of her brother. "Its great living with them. We are all there for eachother, so when something bad happens there are many cats there to help you through it. I would know," she said with an innocent smile. She didn't want to turn this into a sad feast. "I love living in Thunderclan. There's bad things about living in a clan though, like no privacy.. But having so many friends around trumps that easily, at least to me." Sunpaw purred, pricking her ears to the sound of the wind blowing.
“Ah, that's okay.” he said, hoping that he hadn't upset her. He tilted his head as Sunpaw continued speaking, listening intently. “That's cool! But, what do you mean? Did something be happen? Sorry, never mind.” he didn't mean to ask it, but it was just the way he was; curious. He liked to ask questions, and she probably wouldn't have mentioned it unless she wanted him to ask, so he didn't feel too be for asking. “I can imagine.” he laughed. He liked to be around others, but he still somewhat preferred to be able to be alone whenever he liked.