Last post by ashtuft
Today 07:49 AM

Old January 31st, 2017, 01:34 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
DarkKit was in the nursery, playing with the other kits while his mother watched, smiling gently at him I see. This is what it would have been like had life been different. but no sign of Hopekit or Hazelkit. There was a screech outside the nursery. "My kit! Who could have done this?" All the cats gathered around to see the commotion. A cat was standing over a kit, head bent, in grief. The kit was dead. "HAZELKIT!" He called. "Come on, Hopekit needs you!" Then it flashed to another day. He was face to face with Hopekit-or Hopepaw. "I'm sorry...I really am...but she's in StarClan now." He sighed. "No! I don't wanna ever see you again! She died and you stood there and did nothing!" His eyes widened and he gasped, all the air being knocked out of him. Hopekit? This can't be happening...but his mind was telling him to embrace it, it was only but an unconscious dream...
Hopekit began to tense as she watched him and she felt him underneath her. She heard a voice whisper in her ears. you will be my apprentice one day and you will serve the dark forest. Hopekit realized the voice was her grandfathers. Leave me alone, Shadowgaze Hazelkit looked over at her with a roll of her eyes.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 31st, 2017, 01:49 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Stride sighed, tilting his head. Then his ears pricked up as Sunpaw began to speak again. “Wait.... My scent is familiar to you?” he asked, his green optics wide with surprise as she asked him that. He was about to say something else when she started talking again and he paused, his mouth slightly open. Quickly closing it, he listened while the strange ginger and white she-cat continued speaking. “No.... Not much anyways.... He'd mentioned something about a big group or something like that... But he probably was telling another story.” Stride murmured quietly, uncertain of whether or not the loner who'd cared for him had been telling him something of importance, or just another story, as he had often told stories.
"Is he still around? Can you not ask him about what he knows of your past?" she asked. She was frustrated that this tom had no more information for her but knew it wasn't really his fault. Unless he was lying to her. "Well, I've asked you all these questions about you, do you have any for me?" she asked, slightly giving out the hint of her frustration in her voice. She didn't want Stride to run off just because she was irritated. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so hostile," she said with a purr of amusement.
Old January 31st, 2017, 08:02 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
"Is he still around? Can you not ask him about what he knows of your past?" she asked. She was frustrated that this tom had no more information for her but knew it wasn't really his fault. Unless he was lying to her. "Well, I've asked you all these questions about you, do you have any for me?" she asked, slightly giving out the hint of her frustration in her voice. She didn't want Stride to run off just because she was irritated. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so hostile," she said with a purr of amusement.
A look of grief flitted across the young tom's gaze as the terrible memories of being attacked by badgers threatened to overwhelm him. He tried not to think about most of the time, as he greatly missed the loner who had saved him, raised him, and died for him. He wished that he could undo what had happened, but knew that thinking that way would get him nowhere, and Stride shook his head. “No. He died a moon or two ago....” the reddish, black, and white loner replied, dismissing her question and shutting out the memories, which were still so fresh in his mind. “And actually, I do....” he said, ignoring the frustration that he'd thought he'd heard in her voice. “What's it like, living with so many other cats?” he'd always been curious about this, but this was the first chance he'd ever gotten to have itit answered. This was not hislasy question either, merely his first.
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw narrowed his eyes at the challenge, crouching down in preparation. Well, you did ask for it, so there's no backing down! He knew the chances of him getting the moves right were nearly impossible, but he didn't care. He pressed downwards, then suddenly leaped into the air. He tried to flip his head over his paws, imitating Flamingarrow to the best of his abilities, but he could never actually finish the flip. He cake crashing down onto the hard training cave floor, landing smack on his side. The tom got up quickly, signifying that he was fine, but was panting a bit.

"I'm fine!" Burstpaw told his mentor, shaking off the fact that he'd fallen. It was almost supposed to happen, for apprentices normally didn't get advanced moves on the first try. I'll get it eventually. Falling down is just natural. "Uh... I don't think that's how it was supposed to go," He joked, giving off a weak smile. His orange tail flicked back and forth while his thoughts kicked up; reasons why the move went wrong and how he could potentially fix it. Maybe it's something to do with the tail more... or it could be that I have to start the rotation earlier... or perhaps I need to move my paws more?
Rlamingarrow watched carefully as the apprentice attempted to complete the move. He watched as he curled about half way around and neared the floor. He was already moving firearms when the thump of the apprentice's body smacked against the floor. He stopped though as he sprang up almost immediately. He checked him over carefully, green eyes ablaze with worry. "No, I don't think so." He said lightly. "Try my second move first. The one where you spin around horizontally, not vertically. Master that one and then we can practice the flip. I believe the timing of the flip was your downfall." He said his eyes still lingering over his body, checking for anything that looked out of place.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 31st, 2017, 10:12 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

A look of grief flitted across the young tom's gaze as the terrible memories of being attacked by badgers threatened to overwhelm him. He tried not to think about most of the time, as he greatly missed the loner who had saved him, raised him, and died for him. He wished that he could undo what had happened, but knew that thinking that way would get him nowhere, and Stride shook his head. “No. He died a moon or two ago....” the reddish, black, and white loner replied, dismissing her question and shutting out the memories, which were still so fresh in his mind. “And actually, I do....” he said, ignoring the frustration that he'd thought he'd heard in her voice. “What's it like, living with so many other cats?” he'd always been curious about this, but this was the first chance he'd ever gotten to have itit answered. This was not hislasy question either, merely his first.
Sunpaw pinned her ears. "Sorry, I had no idea..." she said, thinking about the loss of her brother. "Its great living with them. We are all there for eachother, so when something bad happens there are many cats there to help you through it. I would know," she said with an innocent smile. She didn't want to turn this into a sad feast. "I love living in Thunderclan. There's bad things about living in a clan though, like no privacy.. But having so many friends around trumps that easily, at least to me." Sunpaw purred, pricking her ears to the sound of the wind blowing.
Old February 1st, 2017, 04:32 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Almondpelt thought about what Bushhunter had said. When she was alone, she looked at herself, then sighed. Maybe she didn't have to make herself look presentable, but it was something she picked up from being a kittypet for so long. Everything else Bushhunter had said was true as well, yet sad. Almondpelt padded right back to Bushhunter, and set down her vole. "I'm sorry," she said. "I guess there is still a lot to learn even for a warrior... I did not mean to make you upset," she said with her head dipped to the she-cat. She then thought about what she had said again. True, Almondpelt could have her pick of toms from the clan. Some interested her, but mostly the she-cats peaked her interest. She thought about her feelings toward Bushhunter. Maybe she had miscalculated her own emotions toward this she-cat who seemed to think she was ugly. She mentally shook her head, then physically sat up a bit. "You really are beautiful, and if you teach me how to be a better warrior, maybe I can teach you how to clean yourself up a bit and grab some toms' attention," she said with a sparkle in her eye.

Bushhunter glanced over at her with a slight look of disgust for a moment before her guard seemed to fall again. She needed it to stop dropping, but...of course there would be nothing she could do about it. What was Almondpelt trying to do to her? No- what was she doing to her, anyway? "There's always a lot we can learn." Bushhunter shrugged. Was she going to accept Almondpelt's apology? Well, she had learned that the word 'sorry' meant very little in the minds of most cats. It was just a way to get back on another cat's good side. But Almondpelt wasn't exactly saying sorry- she was saying that she hadn't meant to make Bushhunter upset. The wording was nicely put, and Bushhunter cocked her head to the side a little. "Well... not too much harm done. It's fine." She mewed in her usual gruff voice. The she cat was not used to being 'pretty' or 'elegant' or anything like that. She was used to being a warrior. Not some cat getting all primped up for show-time. "Hm. Well, toms aren't really for me...heh... they're a little, umm...let me just say we haven't had the greatest history. Some toms don't like a she cat showing them up, and I just happened to get on the wrong side of the wrong one. But I appreciate the offer...maybe I will take you up on that." Bushhunter mewed, with a spark in her eye. While it was true that the idea of a tom did not seem to interest her, the idea that she, Bushhunter, could be beautiful...or, since Almondpelt was already calling her beautiful, 'cleaned up' in her words...and there was no harm in teaching Almondpelt 'how to be a better warrior.' The term was vague, but the she cat expected that the agreement would be made clearer in time. She could only hope that Almondpelt wasn't using her. After all, it seemed pretty clear of her stance on toms and she cats...so then why was she taking such an interest in Bushhunter?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 1st, 2017, 07:47 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rlamingarrow watched carefully as the apprentice attempted to complete the move. He watched as he curled about half way around and neared the floor. He was already moving firearms when the thump of the apprentice's body smacked against the floor. He stopped though as he sprang up almost immediately. He checked him over carefully, green eyes ablaze with worry. "No, I don't think so." He said lightly. "Try my second move first. The one where you spin around horizontally, not vertically. Master that one and then we can practice the flip. I believe the timing of the flip was your downfall." He said his eyes still lingering over his body, checking for anything that looked out of place.
Burstpaw nodded, as the suggestion sounded reasonable. "Ok." He backed up a bit, so he wouldn't actually hit his mentor, and crouched down once more. He did his best to recall the movement, from the precision of his turn to to landing. So with this one, I'm turning sideways, not flipping. Got it. He narrowed his eyes as he focused on a fake target, preparing for the leap. His side was a bit sore from his previous terrible landing, but he didn't let that stop him. You'll get over it. I hope. Without giving himself another chance to think, he pushed off the ground and attempted to spiral.

Burstpaw stuck his claws out, so if they'd been unsheathed they'd have hurt his opponent, but that wasn't his many concern. He tried to spin his body in a horizontal motion, but again, only got about halfway through it before the ground approached him. With no way to stop, he again slammed into the ground, but this time on his back. It hurt a lot more than his previous landing, but he got up as quickly as he could. Now what went wrong there? He padded over to Flamingarrow, shaking the hurt from his eyes. "Why do you think it didn't work?" He asked, his curiosity begging for an answer. "Do you think the sane thing happened again?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Hopekit began to tense as she watched him and she felt him underneath her. She heard a voice whisper in her ears. you will be my apprentice one day and you will serve the dark forest. Hopekit realized the voice was her grandfathers. Leave me alone, Shadowgaze Hazelkit looked over at her with a roll of her eyes.
DarkKit heard it too, the whisper in his dreams. If you let her come with me...no harm will come to any of you...you will have power...you can protect and raise your family, worry free...how does that sound? DarkKit jumped a little, startled by the tom's voice. Does that sound good? So what do you say?
For her...I mean...no, not for you, not for anyone he wasn't sure what he was saying but it sounded better in his head. this is in your head DarkPaw...all in your head...but I can tell you now, your future looks troubled...
Hopekit?
Like what you just saw...
Go away! the golden spotted kit wailed.
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:16 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw nodded, as the suggestion sounded reasonable. "Ok." He backed up a bit, so he wouldn't actually hit his mentor, and crouched down once more. He did his best to recall the movement, from the precision of his turn to to landing. So with this one, I'm turning sideways, not flipping. Got it. He narrowed his eyes as he focused on a fake target, preparing for the leap. His side was a bit sore from his previous terrible landing, but he didn't let that stop him. You'll get over it. I hope. Without giving himself another chance to think, he pushed off the ground and attempted to spiral.

Burstpaw stuck his claws out, so if they'd been unsheathed they'd have hurt his opponent, but that wasn't his many concern. He tried to spin his body in a horizontal motion, but again, only got about halfway through it before the ground approached him. With no way to stop, he again slammed into the ground, but this time on his back. It hurt a lot more than his previous landing, but he got up as quickly as he could. Now what went wrong there? He padded over to Flamingarrow, shaking the hurt from his eyes. "Why do you think it didn't work?" He asked, his curiosity begging for an answer. "Do you think the sane thing happened again?"
Flamingarrow watched carefully. He admired the courage Burstpaw had in his constant attempts to master the complex moves. These were indeed hard, sometimes even for warriors, so he couldn't blame Burstpaw for falling on his side the first time e had attempted a flip. As he watched the apprentice try again he really thought he would have it this time. He thought too soon though as he watched the apprentice tumble back down to the ground. He winced, knowing that had to have hurt, and surely it wasn't helping his side. He was about to check on him when Burstpaw began asking questions. He was surprised. Burstpaw must have been tougher than he expected. "I-i think so." he said, still stunned that he hadn't yelped, cried out or anything. He wasn't even sure that he could take a fall and tumble like that without letting out some of his pain. "I think what we need to try is starting your spin earlier. When you take off and get into the air, act like you're going to do a 180 turn. It'll give you some extra spin and should make you go faster." He said thinking about a good way to do it. "If that doesn't work, then I have another idea that could help. But we'll deal with that if it comes to it."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 1st, 2017, 04:30 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

(For me and a friend of mine)
The dark brown tom padded around unsure of of where he was. His amber eyes moved one way to another looking for where he came from. "Seems im already lost" the time growled as he kept padding looking around.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; February 1st, 2017 at 04:30 PM.