View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@starfall
The dark tabby chuckled darkly, the plan was going perfect for her, and her happiness, and wickedness was gleaming in her eyes. She gave a tilt at the question, grinning with malice. Weak, and vulnerable, perfect for me... "What do you think, Nightpaw?" The emotionless molly hissed, tauntingly, chuckling still. "You wouldn't forget so soon, would you now?" Mossdrop's eyes gleamed darkly, amber optics glowing in the shadows, excitement welling up in her veins, her head tilted again, a wicked grin still plastered on her face. Pathetic...can't even keep his confidence... The molly thought, This is way too easy...way too easy.. She gave a silent chuckle, trying to reassure herself. But, it gives me a way better advantage, doesn't it? I don't have to worry about it being too easy, haha.. She told herself quietly, ears flicking at the thought. Easy is a good thing, not a bad thing, and made it way easier on Mossdrop. A very, good thing.
The solid blac Tom could feel his throat tighten, it felt as though his lungs were collapsing. He couldn't breathe. Fear didn't just sweep over him, it hit him hard. He wasn't sure what to do, he couldn't think, his vision went blurry, white fuzz everywhere. He was terrified. Nightpaw almost fell out of the tree, and he would have if he wasn't griping the tree so tightly with his claws. His mind was in a whirl, he wasn't able to think straight, he wanted to clamber down the tree and beg, plead, cry for forgiveness. But at the same time he knew that if he went down there, he would get killed. After a few more deep breaths he turned his silver optics down on the shadowy figure, "You can't be Ratnight...I helped kill him. Grousestar took his life. I saw it drain from his eyes!" he snapped, his soft voice was ragged, hoarse. He was speaking much louder than usual resulting in his usual soft, soothing voice becoming broken and awful to hear. He crouched on the branch he was perched on and flicked his tail, the appendage was swinging back and fourth as he focused his attention on the molly "You sound too feminine........who are you?" he asked, using his normal voice this time. He no longer wished to strain himself, no longer wished to fight. If it really was him, if it really was Ratnight, then Nightpaw would surely die tonight. And the worst part of that was the fact that he still never apologized to Gyrestar....and he still never made up for his sins, he still hadn't been able to wash all of the blood off of his claws. Just the thought of that made his fur tingle and his heart almost stop. He had finally realized something. He was just as bad as Ratnight.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us