Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:15 PM

Old March 25th, 2017, 04:20 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony Tom curled himself into a ball and looked around, his stomach began to churn and found it harder and harder to breathe with every passing second. Why, why why? He had gotten rid of him, helped kill him, watched him die. So why? His silver hues flashed with horror and panic as he heard the raspy voice, his breath hitched at the word nightmare. Nightpaw let out a few shaky breaths in an attempt to calm down, regain his senses, it was a lot harder when pictures of Ratnight continued to pop up in his mind. After a few more seconds of inhaling and exhaling he turned his silver orbs in the direction he heard the voice come from "That's n-not the answer I was looking for. Name?" he said softly, he wasn't able to speak any louder, he had no confidence, no pride, not anymore. He hoped the new comer had heard him, and he hoped that they would actually answer his question, he didn't shudder as much as he thought he would, and he was fairly proud of himself for that.
@starfall
The dark tabby chuckled darkly, the plan was going perfect for her, and her happiness, and wickedness was gleaming in her eyes. She gave a tilt at the question, grinning with malice. Weak, and vulnerable, perfect for me... "What do you think, Nightpaw?" The emotionless molly hissed, tauntingly, chuckling still. "You wouldn't forget so soon, would you now?" Mossdrop's eyes gleamed darkly, amber optics glowing in the shadows, excitement welling up in her veins, her head tilted again, a wicked grin still plastered on her face. Pathetic...can't even keep his confidence... The molly thought, This is way too easy...way too easy.. She gave a silent chuckle, trying to reassure herself. But, it gives me a way better advantage, doesn't it? I don't have to worry about it being too easy, haha.. She told herself quietly, ears flicking at the thought. Easy is a good thing, not a bad thing, and made it way easier on Mossdrop. A very, good thing.

Last edited by seasalt; March 26th, 2017 at 08:16 AM.
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:23 PM
moon+stars shine above

My Mood: Relaxed
Smile Re: ThunderClan Territory

Moontail padded into the forest, following the tempting smells of Greenleaf. She heard a rustling in the bushes, and a second later a mouse crept out of the undergrowth. Moontail leapt onto the mouse and caught it. "That was easy" she thought, and she padded back to the camp to put the mouse on the fresh kill pile.
Old March 25th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Might disappear again

Flamepaw purred. "Yours too." Then she watched as lightning struck a tree branch. The branch burst into flame and fell to the ground. Terrified, she pressed closer to Snowpaw.

Character Site

Old March 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamepaw purred. "Yours too." Then she watched as lightning struck a tree branch. The branch burst into flame and fell to the ground. Terrified, she pressed closer to Snowpaw.
Snowpaw wrapped his tail around her and brought her closer "its ok... its gonna be alright."
Old March 25th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Might disappear again

Flamepaw looked glanced at the ground. Why had she climbed this high? "B-but what if this branch catcher fie and falls as well?" She meowed, trembling with fear.

Character Site

Old March 25th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamepaw looked glanced at the ground. Why had she climbed this high? "B-but what if this branch catcher fie and falls as well?" She meowed, trembling with fear.
he said "it wont. and if it does, i'll save you
Old March 25th, 2017, 07:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw listened intently. He liked that the seemingly quiet tom was speaking to him some. Not much, but a little, and if he was socially awkward or shy or whatever, that was a big step of courage. The young began wasn't entirely aware of what he meant when he spoke, but just let it role. He didn't know wh he had said 'at least I hope not'. It was a little unnerving yes, but he could push past it. He had dealt with depressed cats before. He had dealt with minor depression for himself after he learned the true reason why he was a clan cat when he first started his apprenticeship. He partially assumed that depression and anxiety could be a role in Nightpaws life, so Storkpaw just need to act nice and be supportive, much like his older brother Barkskip had been to him when he learned of his true mother. "You're alright with me. There should be no reason to worry." He stated comfortingly, though he wasn't sure his words would do much. But at least he tried. That counted for something right?

As they neared the large tree, Storkpaw let his blue hues wander up the trunk of the tree, but a quick glance back down again showed that Nightpaw was doing the same. The tom was about to stalk off, in search of prey when he heard the faint mutters of his companion. He wanted to show that he was genuine in his listening, so he turned, looking his blue gaze to Nightpaws silver and perked his ears forwards, giving full attention to the Ebony colored tom. As he spoke, Storkpaw had no de notation to the stuttering. He knew cats who stuttered, some by shyness, and some because of injuries, so he had no problem with it. Because of his family, or adopted family that is, he experienced several disabilities and differences, depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder, cats with less than four limbs, cats with wounds and scars, he was completely fine with it all. His mother took in every cat who was in need it seemed, and that was what made her a role model for him. Now it was his turn to show the care that his mother had bestowed upon him. He moved forward to the tom and gave him a gentle, friendly nudge with his shoulder, and laid his black ringed tail across his back. "You have nothing to be sorry for. That's your personality speaking, the part that makes you, you. No cat is like you and if some cat doesn't like the way you act, then it's on them for not liking you as you are. You are you, don't be someone else. You're awesome the way you are Nightpaw. Now, unnecessary apologies aside, lets hunt. I saw you looking up the tree earlier, want to see if there are some squirrels or birds hiding out up there?" He said with a new challenging flare. If Nightpaw didn't like talking, then Storkpaw could change the conversation to more yes or no questions, or maybe even short simple answers. He didn't want Nightpaw to feel nervous and uncomfortable.
{That moment when you tear up because your babies growing up ;v; }
The apprentice looked at the other, absolute awe evident on his face. He wasn't expecting soft words, comforting words, not out of another's mouth. He felt the heat rise to his pelt, he wasn't used to this, no one else was this kind to him other than his brother, he didn't know how to react to it. He was flustered and tried to avoid eye contact with the other Tom at all costs, he wanted to make sure he didn't notice just how weak he really was, how hopeless he was. He became a little stiff in his step, unsure of how to walk, unsure of how to act. Although he became rigid he made sure to take care as to not step on the flowers that littered the path they were taking, beautiful blue plants with soft petals and sweet scents, they were his favorite plant. He cared for the forest, unlike all of the rest of the apprentices and warriors, he took caution as he walked through tall grass, not wanting to step on flowers that blossomed there. He didn't like romping about through the forest, squashing the beautiful plants in his wake, maybe because of what his brother said, how him and flowers were alike.

Nightpaw kept his head low and his ears flat as they stood in front of the tree, his didn't really like speaking to others, especially not in this way, not emotionally. He couldn't help but get more flustered at what Storkpaw had said, he felt his pelt heat up at his compliments. It was all new to him, na did in alll honesty, he loved it, this warm feeling in his heart, in his soul. Upon the end of the other apprentices speech he felt something slide down his cheek na eland on his paw. Tears. He was crying and he didn't even notice, maybe because the tears were as warm as he was, or maybe, because he was too used to them. His glossy silver hues gleamed with joy and confusion, he wondered if the other noticed this, he hoped he didn't. The ebony Tom shook his head, trying to shake away the tears. He took in a deep breath and nodded "T-that would b-be a g-good I-idea." he said softly, he cursed himself for studdering so much, it got worse the more flustered he became and he hated the fact that it was noticeable. But at the same time he was happy the other never said anything. His eyes winded as he felt the others tail on his back and he tried his hardest not to flinch away, such kindness, such warmth, such happiness, did he truly deserve it? After all the cats he's killed, was Starclan taking pity on him? He pushed the thought away and made his way up the tree, his claws sinking into the brown bark.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 25th, 2017, 08:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{That moment when you tear up because your babies growing up ;v; }
The apprentice looked at the other, absolute awe evident on his face. He wasn't expecting soft words, comforting words, not out of another's mouth. He felt the heat rise to his pelt, he wasn't used to this, no one else was this kind to him other than his brother, he didn't know how to react to it. He was flustered and tried to avoid eye contact with the other Tom at all costs, he wanted to make sure he didn't notice just how weak he really was, how hopeless he was. He became a little stiff in his step, unsure of how to walk, unsure of how to act. Although he became rigid he made sure to take care as to not step on the flowers that littered the path they were taking, beautiful blue plants with soft petals and sweet scents, they were his favorite plant. He cared for the forest, unlike all of the rest of the apprentices and warriors, he took caution as he walked through tall grass, not wanting to step on flowers that blossomed there. He didn't like romping about through the forest, squashing the beautiful plants in his wake, maybe because of what his brother said, how him and flowers were alike.

Nightpaw kept his head low and his ears flat as they stood in front of the tree, his didn't really like speaking to others, especially not in this way, not emotionally. He couldn't help but get more flustered at what Storkpaw had said, he felt his pelt heat up at his compliments. It was all new to him, na did in alll honesty, he loved it, this warm feeling in his heart, in his soul. Upon the end of the other apprentices speech he felt something slide down his cheek na eland on his paw. Tears. He was crying and he didn't even notice, maybe because the tears were as warm as he was, or maybe, because he was too used to them. His glossy silver hues gleamed with joy and confusion, he wondered if the other noticed this, he hoped he didn't. The ebony Tom shook his head, trying to shake away the tears. He took in a deep breath and nodded "T-that would b-be a g-good I-idea." he said softly, he cursed himself for studdering so much, it got worse the more flustered he became and he hated the fact that it was noticeable. But at the same time he was happy the other never said anything. His eyes winded as he felt the others tail on his back and he tried his hardest not to flinch away, such kindness, such warmth, such happiness, did he truly deserve it? After all the cats he's killed, was Starclan taking pity on him? He pushed the thought away and made his way up the tree, his claws sinking into the brown bark.

[ikr? Stork just had his warrior ceremony, so it's a little weird now doing him as an appie.]
Storkpaw hoped he could get this shy tom cat to open up to him somehow. He didn't want the other apprentice to stay in hidden seclusion for all his life, he had seen a brother do that, and it wasn't ending well. He couldn't let that happen to a newly found friend. But he could push. Pushing him, forcing him to be open, would just close him up more and push him further away. Before he tried to help, he had to gain trust. But to gain trust, he had to show trust too. He had to trust Nightpaw, which wasn't hard for him. This cat was growing in him, and he had a desire to talk to him, to tell him that he had nothing to be shy, scared, or afraid of. He wanted to be there as a cat that Nightpaw could vent to about his problems, or how his day went. He wanted to help, to be a shoulder to lean on. But trust was needed in both directions before Storkpaw could move forwards.

Storkpaw noticed, that as he ended talking, Nightpaw had silent tears dripping down his cheeks. Feeling sorry for whatever he was going rough that had hpmade him emotional, he looked away, acting like he hadn't noticed. Storkpaw wished he knew what was wrong, so he could try to help, but he had to have patience. He approached the bottom of the tree, and watched calmly as Nightpaw hauled himself up the tree. Storkpaw, instead, stepped back and ran, giving himself a bit of a kickstart. He launched up the tree, and dig his claws in, sinking them into the rough layer. He scaled the side of the tree, climbing easily to the first branch. Tree climbing was one of his favorites as well, it had to be since his brother practically lived to hang around in the trees. He looked down, his blue eyes ablaze with a sense of adventure. He loved this, almost more than anything. "The view from here, it's amazing. Don't you think Nightpaw?" He asked, keeping his tone light, as to lighten the mood, not yo big his companion down with too many heavy questions.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Might disappear again

Flamepaw looked at him, her eyes beginning to water. "How?" She mewed. "How will you save me? There will be fire! Fire!" She snapped. "And the branch will be falling!" She suddenly felt a stab of guilt. Flattening her ears, she looked away. "I-im sorry I snapped..."

Character Site

Old March 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
moon+stars shine above

My Mood: Relaxed

Moontail padded under the trees, smelling the enticing scents of greenleaf.