Default Re: ※ OASISCLAN - LIMITED ※

Name ‡
Emberwing
Age ‡
31 moons
Desired Rank ‡
Deputy and if not warrior, please?
Personality ‡
Annoyed - Deceitful - Joking - Trickster - Good natured - Hot headed - Egotistical
Appearance ‡
http://home.total.net/~grandmc/images/Socks1.jpgBoop
Physical Strengths ‡
Can fight one or two cats pretty quickly
Physical Weaknesses ‡
Can't deal with losses/loneliness/himself.
Fears ‡
Anuptophobia (the fear of staying single) -Athazagoraphobia (being forgotten) - Hypnophobia (sleep) - Afraid of his failures and losses destroying the clan
(Desired) Relations ‡
Open
Other ‡
hii mumm
Roleplay Sample ‡

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post

Twisted narrowed his eyes at Obsidian. He padded towards Obsidian, and asked, trying not to be too casual, "Why? You try to hide from everyone?"
Ah, that's a stupid thing to ask! Twisted, nice going, you screw up everything... Twisted sat, his tail curling around his paws. He looked back at Flash for reassurance that it was the right thing to say. Curse my lack of social skills! he thought bitterly. Twisted then moved his eyes back over to Obsidian.
Quote:

Spiderkit was dangling over the volcano, mewling with terror. He felt the jaws around his scruff begin to loosen, but then tighten again. He looked over to his side, his two sisters flailing around, trying not to fall. They were both completely white, like him. Spiderkit cried out for his mother, as did his sisters. But for some reason, they fell, but not him.

Quote:

Dennys shifted, surprised of the sudden newcomer. He waved a little, grunting, a little annoyed. "Nothing. I was just getting out of my house," he grunted. "My dad hates me." He looked at the menu, wondering about how life would be if his old friends hadn't moved. A memory began to find its way into his thoughts.
Coming back to reality, Dennys eyed a meal. Chicken Alfredo immediately caught Dennys' eyes, and he put the menu down. "You want some food?" Dennys asked. Spotting the cat, he immediately recognized an old face from high school. He sat next to her in a couple of classes in high school. "Hey, are you Avia Ramla?" He shouted out to her. He waved her down. Dennys stopped thinking about that day, and waited for a response.
I shortened them, because either they are filled with useless details, or some plot spoilers in another role-play.
My DA | Charrie Finder

Last edited by happycyanide; June 9th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.