Today 06:38 PM
Where No One Goes [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:34 PM

Old May 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Homestuck Trash

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Night in the Forest

Avia wandered out of her house, locking the door before heading off. A grin plastered on her face as she walked to mail box. Checking inside she noticed a letter from the last college she applied to. Excited she ran back inside and opened it up. Her heart fell as she read the letter. She didn't get in. She didn't have much money since she moved away from home a year ago, but she found a college that she'd be able to go to if she got a job as well. Great! Guess I'll have to find a different one. Wanting to drown her sorrows away she grabbed her sketch book and left. With a gloomy look she quickly walked to her sketching spot. Stupid college! Wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face! She pushed passed people not caring. Before finding her spot, sitting down, and began to sketch.

(Whew long post. Anyone wish to meet up with Avia?)

"Even your gravest mistakes shouldn't stop you from moving forward."
~Edward Elrich

"Even a piece of garbage has its pride."
~Roy Mustang
Old May 13th, 2017, 04:53 PM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichiSReady View Post
Avia wandered out of her house, locking the door before heading off. A grin plastered on her face as she walked to mail box. Checking inside she noticed a letter from the last college she applied to. Excited she ran back inside and opened it up. Her heart fell as she read the letter. She didn't get in. She didn't have much money since she moved away from home a year ago, but she found a college that she'd be able to go to if she got a job as well. Great! Guess I'll have to find a different one. Wanting to drown her sorrows away she grabbed her sketch book and left. With a gloomy look she quickly walked to her sketching spot. Stupid college! Wouldn't know talent if it hit them in the face! She pushed passed people not caring. Before finding her spot, sitting down, and began to sketch.

(Whew long post. Anyone wish to meet up with Avia?)
if you want to go to the diner, you'll meet Denny and Wild there)
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Homestuck Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post

if you want to go to the diner, you'll meet Denny and Wild there)
(sounds good. Think I'll let some time past first.)

~Edward Elrich

~Roy Mustang
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Name: Myst 8)
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): Cat
Age (17+): 19
Gender(anything is okay): Male
Personality: Nice, shy, lonely, funny, friendky, loving
Appearance: White fur,wears a black jacket with black pants
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Singing (oh my lord)
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered):
Fears: losing his only friends
Other: Hi there 8)

Last edited by Myst; May 13th, 2017 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Finished
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:25 PM
casually vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst View Post
Name: Myst 8)
Race (Wolf, Cat, Fox, etc.): Cat
Age (17+): 19
Gender(anything is okay): Male
Personality: Nice, shy, lonely, funny, friendky, loving
Appearance: White fur,wears a black jacket with black pants
Band Instrument (Guitar, Singing, etc.): Singing (oh my lord)
Friends (Needs to be someone already registered):
Fears: losing his only friends
Other: Hi there 8)
accepted!
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:32 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Myst had decided to go out and cause some moderate trouble. What else was he supposed to do? He had no idea where the gang was. Just then, he walked past the diner, and spotted the gang. He then kicked the door open. "You guys think you could hide from me?" Myst said jokingly. "Im just kidding, here, Ill take a seat" Myst said as he sat down. "Soo.... What brings you guys here? I was just planning to cause some trou-I mean fun" Myst quickly corrected himself.

Last edited by Myst; May 13th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Homestuck Trash

Quote:
Myst had decided to go out and cause some moderate trouble. What else was he supposed to do? He had no idea where the gang was. Just then, he walked past the diner, and spotted the gang. He then kicked the door open. "You guys think you could hide from me?" Myst said jokingly. "Im just kidding, here, Ill take a seat" Myst said as he sat down. "Soo.... What brings you guys here? I was just planning to cause some trou-I mean fun" Myst quickly corrected himself.
Avia annoyed with everything got up from her spot. Maybe some food will help. She thought to herself. Grabbing her sketchpad she walked to the nearby diner. It wasn't very packed, so she entered. Walking to a seat she sat down.

(Finished some artwork of Avia can't see her eyes though.http://fav.me/db9462h

~Edward Elrich

~Roy Mustang
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:13 PM
casually vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NichiSReady View Post
Avia annoyed with everything got up from her spot. Maybe some food will help. She thought to herself. Grabbing her sketchpad she walked to the nearby diner. It wasn't very packed, so she entered. Walking to a seat she sat down.

(Finished some artwork of Avia can't see her eyes though.http://fav.me/db9462h
Quote:
Dennys shifted, surprised of the sudden newcomer. He waved a little, grunting, a little annoyed. "Nothing. I was just getting out of my house," he grunted. "My dad hates me." He looked at the menu, wondering about how life would be if his old friends hadn't moved. A memory began to find its way into his thoughts.

Dennys was walking home from school; he had a bad day. A horrible day, in fact. He stuffed his paws into his pockets, and tripped over someone's foot. The person began to laugh, and started to kick Dennys. His friends started to shove the guy off of Dennys, but Dennys only snarled and swept the person. He jumped on top of the person, and started throwing punches, over and over again. Ever since that incident, Dennys' friends had never done anything with him again. They left him. He felt horrible ever since.

Coming back to reality, Dennys eyed a meal. Chicken Alfredo immediately caught Dennys' eyes, and he put the menu down. "You want some food?" Dennys asked. Spotting the cat, he immediately recognized an old face from high school. He sat next to her in a couple of classes in high school. "Hey, are you Avia Ramla?" He shouted out to her. He waved her down. Dennys stopped thinking about that day, and waited for a response.

(long post ftw! @NichiSReady, that artwork is amazing! way better than mine!)
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:14 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

"Oh man, I am hungry" Myst told the gang. He then jumped up from his seat and went over to get some food. After ordering, he went and sat back in his spot. "'Bout time I eat somethin'" Myst told the gang. He then started to eat, suprisingly eating civilized. "Your dad hates you..." Myst asked. "You could talk to me if you would like..." Myst offered.

Last edited by Myst; May 13th, 2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Cyanide posted after me on a past action XD
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Homestuck Trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post

Dennys shifted, surprised of the sudden newcomer. He waved a little, grunting, a little annoyed. "Nothing. I was just getting out of my house," he grunted. "My dad hates me." He looked at the menu, wondering about how life would be if his old friends hadn't moved. A memory began to find its way into his thoughts.

Dennys was walking home from school; he had a bad day. A horrible day, in fact. He stuffed his paws into his pockets, and tripped over someone's foot. The person began to laugh, and started to kick Dennys. His friends started to shove the guy off of Dennys, but Dennys only snarled and swept the person. He jumped on top of the person, and started throwing punches, over and over again. Ever since that incident, Dennys' friends had never done anything with him again. They left him. He felt horrible ever since.

Coming back to reality, Dennys eyed a meal. Chicken Alfredo immediately caught Dennys' eyes, and he put the menu down. "You want some food?" Dennys asked. Spotting the cat, he immediately recognized an old face from high school. He sat next to her in a couple of classes in high school. "Hey, are you Avia Ramla?" He shouted out to her. He waved her down. Dennys stopped thinking about that day, and waited for a response.

(long post ftw! @NichiSReady, that artwork is amazing! way better than mine!)
Avia perked at the voice. Looking up fro her own menu she waved, "Yeah... wait Denny?!" She asked shocked. Forgetting about her somewhat rough morning she put down the menu and walked over to their table, "I didn't know you lived out here."

(Awe thanks! I don't really post art much, so it means a lot!)

~Edward Elrich

~Roy Mustang