View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:29 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist blinked. I already told her! Am I still too quiet? She shook her head. "Leafmist. And no, you don't need to kill rats for my clan, we're capable of hunting for ourselves. One piece of prey to an injured cat isn't that big of a deal." You must feed the clan first. The code echoed in her ear. But surely this was a good exception? She tended to stick to the warrior code, but this was an injured cat, and Leafmist couldn't just not help her! Besides, she still had plenty of prey she had caught earlier. "Your's?" She asked the other molly. Looking at her pelt, she tried to think up of typical names for such a cat. Snow maybe, or Frost? Ice tends to be a male name... So does Freeze... She pushed her thoughts to the side. The she-cat would tell Leafmist her name, she didn't need to guess.
"That's an odd name, didn't realize that you were naming yourself when you were talking about your Clan before. I'm Pearl. My mother lived with Twolegs when she was young, and they had these weird tiny white balls called pearls. She always loved playing with them. Then they tossed her out of the house. Anyway, my mother saw my white fur when I was born, and thought of the good times she had as a kit. Sentimental softie, she was. Got killed by a dog when I was just a kit, thought she could talk to it like with her Twolegs' dog." Pearl could sense confusion in the other cat. "Is something wrong?"

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552

Last edited by Skyleap; November 23rd, 2016 at 04:30 PM.