Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old July 19th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Morrowburn Academy - REBOOT (Open!)

(Hi, all! I was inactive for several months, resulting in the death of my RP, Morrowburn Academy. I have now returned, and wish to bring back this roleplay! Enjoy!)

All Students, check the Morrowburn News for frequent updates on school events! (Bottom of this post)

Morrowburn Academy
A School For Young Maligns

2018-2019 School Year

Dear Madame/Sir,
Congratulations! You, a young Malign, have been invited to attend Morrowburn Academy, a school for young Maligns like you! We keep tabs on all Maligns, and we know when a young Malign is in need of proper schooling to learn what he/she is capable of as a Malign. Whether you are a Magicklyn, a Silverblood, a Nightling, a Faeling, or any other type of Malign, you are welcome and accepted at our academy. Students here are between the ages of 10 and 18. We invite students when we feel that they are ready to learn, no matter what age, and graduate them when we feel that they are ready.
Please respond to this letter immediately upon receipt. You will be sent further information about enrollment if you should choose to join us.
We hope to see you soon,
Silvanea Morrowburn
Headmaster at Morrowburn Academy

Programs

Morrowburn Academy is the best of its kind. We offer the best Malign education from an excellent staff.
There are five different programs available for each type of Malign.

Magicklyn - What mundanes typically think of as witches or sorcerers, Magicklyns are Maligns with skill in Magickal Arts. This program will educate Magicklyns in proper magick use, teaching casting techniques, different levels and types of spells, and magickal history.

Silverblood - Known by mundanes as werewolves or shapeshifters, Silverbloods are Maligns with animal spirits in their bodies. They are able to transform into their spirit animal at will. This program will teach young Silverbloods how to control their shifts and properly utilize their animal forms. Silverblood history will also be taught.

Nightling - Dubbed as “vampires” by mundanes, Nightlings are Maligns of the night, who require specific energy sources to survive such as blood, dreams, emotions, and more. This program is specially designed to allow Nightlings to be fully engaged. Nightling classes are taught under the light of the moon and stars. Young Nightlings will learn to control their urges for energy sources, and how to use the special abilities that come with being a Nightling. Nightling students will still be required to attend general courses during daylight hours.

Faeling - Referred to as “faeries” by mundanes, Faelings are Maligns who specialize in elemental magick. Faelings often have unusual physical appearances, such as wings, green skin, cat eyes, blue hair, and other abnormal features. There are 5 different types of Faeling based on the five elements: fire, water, earth, air, and spirit. Fire Faelings often have physical features that represent fire; they are known to have short tempers and be loud and dramatic. Water Faelings have features that represent water; they are known for being emotional, kind, and soft-spoken. Earth Faelings have features that represent earth; they are known for being warm, motherly, and generous. Air Faelings have features that represent air, and it is most often the air Faelings who have wings; they are known for being creative, easily distracted, quiet, and very shy. Spirit Faelings have features that represent spirit, and often have violet, indigo, or blue eyes; they are known for being wise, empathetic, and caring. There are some Faelings of two elements, and will receive teaching in both. This program is divided into five sub-programs to focus on each element individually, and also includes mixed Faeling classes to teach history and general magick.

Nymphling - Thought of as “nymphs” by mundanes, Nymphlings are Maligns who thrive in nature. Grown Nymphlings are tasked with the protection of the earth, keeping plants healthy, animals safe, and natural environments well sustained. Nymphling appearance is often based on their environment type.There are three types of Nymphling: aquatic, flora, and fauna. Aquatic Nymphlings specialize in the protection of watery environments, and often have blue-tinted skin and physical features; they are known for being very emotional. Floral Nymphlings specialize in protecting plants and tend to have green and brown based features; they are often very warm and motherly. Fauna Nymphlings specialize in land animals and often have orange, brown, and red based features; they are known for being curious and friendly. This program will be divided similarly to the Faeling program, with sub-programs for different Nymphling types, and general courses for history and Nympling magick. All young Nymphlings will learn how to protect and nurture their specific environments using their magick.

Hybrid - This is a brand new program. Hybrids are slowly growing more common after the mix-breed bans were lifted five years ago, and we at the academy decided that it was only right to have a program specially designed for our combination Maligns. Hybrids are born when two Maligns of different types decide to have a child, despite the risks to both mother and child. Often unpredictable and sometimes even dangerous, Hybrids are difficult to teach, as it is nearly impossible to know what magickal traits will be passed down from their parents. The Hybrid program is taught specifically by very patient Professors of all Malign types. Each Hybrid will be given classes based on their two magick types. Once it is known what magick type is more dominant, their classes will altered to focus mostly on that magick type. We are excited to be unveiling this program for the first time this year!

The Rules of Morrowburn Academy

As a school full of young Maligns who are just starting to truly learn about their magick, it is important that Morrowburn Academy has some very important rules. We won’t ask much of our students, just a few requests to keep our school safe.

1) Students are banned from having mobile devices in any educational wings of the school. You are allowed to use them in the dormitories, the dining hall, and the many outdoor courtyards. Magickal scanners have been created throughout each educational wing to detect mobile devices. If a student is found to have a device in their possession, the device will be confiscated and returned the next day. Please keep your mobile devices in your dorms while in class. This includes phones, music devices, and gaming devices.

2) Students are forbidden to use any magick that could cause harm against each other. Anyone who is caught harming another student with magick, whether it is accidental or on purpose, will be either suspended or completely expelled depending on the damage. This magick includes anything that causes pain or illness, creates wounds, or majorly alters appearance (beyond hair color, eye color, etc.)

3) Students must not engage in public displays of affection while on educational school grounds. Girls and boys are not allowed in each other’s bedrooms, only in common areas of dorms. Any students caught in romantic acts or in a bedroom that they should not be in will be suspended and temporarily banned from seeing the person whom they were interacting with.

4) Students must not perform magick that will alter an area of the school. This includes physical transformation and emotion auras. Students are permitted to use magick to alter the appearance of their own bedrooms, but not common dorm areas.

5) Students are allowed to bring pets, with limits. Pets must have received basic behavioral and bathroom training, and cannot be any larger than a wolf. If the pet is young and will later grow to be larger than the permitted size, that pet will not be permitted on school grounds. Examples of permitted pets are cats, dogs, wolves, birds, fish, snakes, and more. If you are not sure if your pet is permitted, please ask a staff member to examine your pet and confirm. Students are responsible for the care of their pets. Any student found neglecting or mistreating their pet will be asked to take the pet off school grounds. Pets must stay in the dorms during classtime.

6) Bullying will not be tolerated anywhere on school grounds. Any student caught bullying another will be suspended and placed on probation.

Classes
Morrowburn offers many different classes for our young Maligns. Here is a list of classes.

Magicklyn Program
Magicklyn History
Basic Magick
Magickal Control
Advanced Magick
Magickal Meanings

Silverblood Program
Silverblood History
Spirit Control
Animal Science
Advanced Animal Science
Advanced Spirit Control

Nightling Program
Nightling History
Energy Science
Hunger Control
Advanced Energy Science

Faeling Program
Faeling History
Basic Elemental Control (based on specific element)
Elemental Science(based on specific element)
Flight Practice (for winged Faelings)
Advanced Elemental Control
Advanced Elemental Science

Nymphling Program
Nymphling History
Environmental Science(based on environment type)
Nympling Magick Control
Animal Science(for fauna Nymphlings)
Swimming (for aquatic Nymphlings)
Plant Science (for floral Nymphlings)

Hybrid Program

Hybrid History
Other classes will be based on the Hybrid’s mix.

General Classes
Malign History
Mathematics
Malign Literature
Art
Music
Swimming
Medicine and Healing
Fencing
Archery
Mixed Magick
Animal Science
Mundane History
Mundane Science
Astronomy
Theatre
Ocean Biology
Gardening

Classes will be assigned to students by the school based on race and personal interests.

Morrowburn Academy is Accepting New Professors!
If you have an interest in teaching young Maligns to use their magick, please send an application to Headmaster Morrowburn.

Students
Soralyn Greyheart (Skyleap)
Angel Bold (Wayward Angel)
Damien Jesse Garcia (Hallowed Echo)
Lani Everanda Silverfae (Rivergold)
Sylvia Lanceart (Rivergold)
Fang Lanceart (Rivergold)
Lucas Evergreen (Rivergold)
Sally (Rivergold)
Eto Takatsuki (*Lazy Carrot*)
Johnny Sith Withead (Fireleaf)
Ophelius Karax Sarian (Abstract Sentience)
Lillian O'Connell (Checkmate)
Liam O'Connell (Checkmate)
Hei Belladonna (Checkmate)

Teachers
Harold Pasternak - Animal Science (Spikes)
Ron Lenel Silverfae - Animal Science Aid (Rivergold)
William Milo Shattersky - Swimming (Hallowed Echo)
Agatha Verrant - Magicklyn History, Magickal Meanings, and Advanced Magick (Rivergold)
Star Eliza Ila - Astronomy (Alicewolfheart)
Peo Flames Johnson - Medicine and Healing (Alicewolfheart)
Ruby Starling - Fencing (Skyleap)

Student Detail Forms

Please fill out this form so that we will have a better idea of who you are. This form will be kept in our files until your graduation. If any alterations need to be made later on, please go to the office with a filled Form Change Request.

Full Name:
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid):
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality (as you believe it to be):
Personal Interests and Hobbies:
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know:

Morrowburn Professor Applications
We’re so glad that you’re interested in a teaching position at our academy! Please fill out the following information. We will respond as soon as we are able.

Full Name:
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid):
Appearance:
Personality (as you believe it to be):
Desired Class (must be within the program of your race if not a general class):
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know:

NEWS - Saturday
Student Orientation has ended. Students have the remaining weekend to prepare for class and meet each other.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552

Last edited by Skyleap; July 23rd, 2018 at 03:11 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Default Re: Morrowburn Academy - REBOOT (Open!)

For starters, my character!

Full Name: Soralyn Greyheart
Date of Birth: 10/30/2005
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid): Water Faeling
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Appearance: pale skin, long dark blue hair, aqua eyes
Personality (as you believe it to be): friendly, generous, empathetic, warm, good listener, anxious, impulsive, creative
Personal Interests and Hobbies: art, reading, writing, fencing, guitar
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know: prone to episodes of anxiety and depression

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552

Last edited by Skyleap; July 19th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 07:16 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

( Oof I was absent for months, too. Don't think I joined this but I think I joined something similar? Anyways Imma consider makin a form now XD

Are you alright with third-person perspective forms too? @Skyleap )
Old July 19th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

Full Name: Angel Bold
Date of Birth: 5/20/04
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid): hybrid (shapeshifter and fairy)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Appearance: red hair that reaches her hip, freckles that cover her nose and cheeks, angel looking wings, wears a crop top with a hoodie covering it
Personality (as you believe it to be): changes sometimes quirky sometimes shy depends on how much depression medicine shes on(the mpre the shyier)
Personal Interests and Hobbies: loves using the sword as a fighting tool but is excellent with fighting with her hands/feet and drawing
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know
Plz message me at Awesomeaeris@gmail.com when it starts
She also owns a pet fox

Last edited by Ghost_Xx; July 19th, 2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
( Oof I was absent for months, too. Don't think I joined this but I think I joined something similar? Anyways Imma consider makin a form now XD

Are you alright with third-person perspective forms too? @Skyleap )
Sounds good, and yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
Full Name: Angel Bold
Date of Birth: 5/20/04
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid): hybrid (shapeshifter and fairy)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Appearance: red hair that reaches her hip, freckles that cover her nose and cheeks, angel looking wings, wears a crop top with a hoodie covering it
Personality (as you believe it to be): changes sometimes quirky sometimes shy depends on how much depression medicine shes on(the mpre the shyier)
Personal Interests and Hobbies: loves using the sword as a fighting tool but is excellent with fighting with her hands/feet and drawing
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know
Plz message me at Awesomeaeris@gmail.com when it starts
Welcome to Morrowburn, Angel! You will receive your class schedule within the next three to five days. (Please specify what type of Faeling you are, and what your animal form is! Descriptions can be found in the main post.)

Last edited by Skyleap; July 19th, 2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

I have a question can my characther have those wings and still shapeshift because she can not fly with her wings no matter how hard she tries.
Old July 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

||Full Name||
Harold Pasternak

||Age||
193 (Appears to be in 30s to a mundane, however)

||Date of Birth||
30/07/1825

||Gender||
Male

||Malign Race||
Nightling

||Appearance||
Harold is pale-skinned and well groomed, with ash-coloured freckles dotting his face over the bridge of his nose and reaching to the start of his cheeks. His curly hair is a surprisingly deep red, closer to crimson than a lighter tone (as are his eyes), and is usually tied back in a short ponytail. Harold’s jawline is rather pronounced, his ears pointed though this is easily hidden by his hair. He’s rather tall for his age (at least to a mundane) and wears only “fancy” dress-clothes, particularly gaudy coats and shirts. Anything he wears covers up his limbs and neck as much as possible.

||Personality||
Harold is rather quirky to those who meet him at first, and even Maligns who are accustomed to him can still be confused by his general demeanour. For starters, he shows an uncanny amount of enthusiasm for practically anything, even if he openly dislikes the topic, object, etc. that is being talked about. Harold is anti-discipline and tends to let his students get away with whatever they want. His demeanour becomes even more uncanny when regarding the subject matter he likes to discuss. Harold is rather macabre in speech, even if he doesn’t realise it himself. He could talk about his own suffering with a smile on his face. As such, he never seems to exhibit fear, sadness or anger, and can be very insensitive to those having a hard time.

||Desired Class||
Animal Science (Is this basically animal biology?) and/or Hunger Control

||Other||
N/A for now @Skyleap

Last edited by Spikes; July 19th, 2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:00 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaywardAngel View Post
I have a question can my characther have those wings and still shapeshift because she can not fly with her wings no matter how hard she tries.
That would depend on what type of Faeling she is and what animal form she shifts into. Again, please refer to the Malign descriptions in the main post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
||Full Name||
Harold Pasternak

||Age||
193 (Appears to be in 30s to a mundane, however)

||Date of Birth||
30/07/1825

||Gender||
Male

||Malign Race||
Nightling

||Appearance||
Harold is pale-skinned and well groomed, with ash-coloured freckles dotting his face over the bridge of his nose and reaching to the start of his cheeks. His curly hair is a surprisingly deep red, closer to crimson than a lighter tone (as are his eyes), and is usually tied back in a short ponytail. Harold’s jawline is rather pronounced, his ears pointed though this is easily hidden by his hair. He’s rather tall for his age (at least to a mundane) and wears only “fancy” dress-clothes, particularly gaudy coats and shirts. Anything he wears covers up his limbs and neck as much as possible.

||Personality||
Harold is rather quirky to those who meet him at first, and even Maligns who are accustomed to him can still be confused by his general demeanour. For starters, he shows an uncanny amount of enthusiasm for practically anything, even if he openly dislikes the topic, object, etc. that is being talked about. Harold is anti-discipline and tends to let his students get away with whatever they want. His demeanour becomes even more uncanny when regarding the subject matter he likes to discuss. Harold is rather macabre in speech, even if he doesn’t realise it himself. He could talk about his own suffering with a smile on his face. As such, he never seems to exhibit fear, sadness or anger, and can be very insensitive to those having a hard time.

||Desired Class||
Animal Science (Is this basically animal biology?) and/or Hunger Control

||Other||
N/A for now @Skyleap
Welcome to Morrowburn, Harold. You will be teaching Animal Science (yes it's basically biology). A list of your students will arrive shortly before the start of classes.

Last edited by Skyleap; July 19th, 2018 at 09:17 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Full Name: Damien Jesse Garcia
Date of Birth: 10/31/03
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid): Hybrid (shapeshifter and fauna hybrid)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Fiery orange hair styled in a cropped style with vibrant red eyes. He wears black and white flannel shirt with jeans and boots.
Personality (as you believe it to be): Friendly, Quiet, Kindhearted, Bookworm, Anxious, Inquisitive, Curious, Artistic
Personal Interests and Hobbies: Reading, Walking, Sleeping, Climbing, Drawing, Writing, Stargazing.
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know: He owns pitch black ferret named Loki as his therapy animal.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Full Name: Damien Jesse Garcia
Date of Birth: 10/31/03
Malign Race (please also include sub-type[s] if you are a Faeling, Nymphling, Silverblood, or Hybrid): Hybrid (shapeshifter and fauna hybrid)
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: Fiery orange hair styled in a cropped style with vibrant red eyes. He wears black and white flannel shirt with jeans and boots.
Personality (as you believe it to be): Friendly, Quiet, Kindhearted, Bookworm, Anxious, Inquisitive, Curious, Artistic
Personal Interests and Hobbies: Reading, Walking, Sleeping, Climbing, Drawing, Writing, Stargazing.
Anything Else That You Feel We Should Know: He owns pitch black ferret named Loki as his therapy animal.
Welcome to Morrowburn, Damien! You will receieve your class schedule in three to five days.