View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:14 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
Wolfcall laughed, "Black is not a ugly color. Our allies' leader has black fur. " He said, talking about Fallenstar's ebony hair. "Also technically my fur is a very, very, very dark grey. " He lied. He found amusement in when she scratched her claws on the ground. "Lambpaw, I think your ego just grew too big for your common sense to come through. I wouldn't be dense. I would be stupid so, your basically just proved yourself for being dense and stupid. " Wolfcall retorted, laughter still in his tone. He lift a brow, finally deciding to do a funny joke or a funny joke to him. "How can I be a father if I'm gay?" It was partly a lie and partly not. He was biromantic instead. He awaited for her reaction, hopefully it would be amusing. "And I can't have wolf pups. I'm a cat. " For the last two parts his face was very serious. It seem like his emotion of happiness was switch off. It was one of Wolfall's talents. Just because the tom look like one, he didn't think he would have a litter of wolf puppies. I mean unless he wanted the clan to be horrified. Huh, think about it. Four little pups running around camp scaring everyone.
"J-just because a-a good c-cat has a-an certain uu-ugly fur co-olr doesn't m-ake t-that fur c-c-color any prettier!" Lambpaw chided shaking her head as if lecturing the tom (which she in a way was). "I-It's like s-s-saying if there w-was a-a-a leader n-named Foxstar, f-f-foxes must good!" She retorted rolling her eyes at the very sentiment before laughing at his next statement, "L-l-l-last time I c-checked stupid and d-d-dense are s-synonyms or are j-just too m-m-much of a-a nincompoop t-to realize t-that!" She giggled taking a more elitist stance on the conversation, "A-a-and I d-dunno maybe 'StarClan' will g-grant you with t-the extraordinary p-p-p-power of being a-able to c-conceive and b-b-birth kits," she mewed unsaid laughter making her body shake. "Wouldn't that be rich, you expecting!" She then snorted not being able to contain her giggles any longer, "A-and you c-c-c-could have w-wolf pups if y-you know you g-g-got with a w-wolf~" She sarcastically cooed.
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.