Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:36 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:36 PM
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 09:08 PM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 09:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2018, 04:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she told him that twolegs weren't like that because they were scared of leaving their den, he was actually confused for once, how could such big creatures be scared like that? "So, twolegs could be considered to be scaredy cats?" He asked, looking up at her, but he suddently remembered something, that the twolegs exchanged a weird thing for cats. "If your twoleg has that weird thing they take with them, then your twoleg must've gotten a new cat." He realised, maybe he wasn't wrong, what that loner had told him could've been true, maybe twolegs were heartless, he gave the she-cat a worried look as she frowned. "Are you okay? You're frowning." He mewed, eyes widening a little.
At that Rileyflower perked her head up abruptly her eyes widened and looked at brokenpaw with a flick of her tail. Her twoleg would never do that! She knew she wouldn't do it. Would she? No her twoleg loved her too much " my twoleg won't do such a thing " she raised her voice a bit in which she didn't mean to this made her panic even more and she flattened her ears now looking away " sorry sugar...I just...what would you do if you had a difficult choice to make? " She moewed calmly feeling guilt from when she raised her voice . " and yes I guess you could say that " she added in with the scaredy cat thing.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 21st, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:18 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Lambpaw let out a long snort, "W-w-what about w-white wolves d-dum-my? Or g-grey wolves o-o-or any type of w-wolf that i-isn't an u-u-ugly black co-lor?" Lambpaw tittered having more fun now than she could remember having in a long time, "C-cooler in w-w-what way? I-i-it sounds p-p-p-pretty dumb t-to m-me!" She deadpanned licking her paw nonchalantly, "And I'm n-n-n-not dense! Y-you-'re d-dense for t-thinking I-I-I'm dense a-about being d-d-d-d-dense you d-d-dullard!" She hissed scratching her claws gently on the ground before letting out a long bout of laughter throwing her head back in the process, "Y-yes you c-c-could to! A-a-a-a-and you d-do look like a-a-a P-p-papa I m-mean look a-at yourself y-you're look i-i-is screaming I'M R-R-REALLY STRESSED B-B-BECAUSE MY M-MATE CAST M-M-M-ME OUT OF THE N-N-N-N-NURSEY BECAUSE I-I-I-I-I TOLD A-A REALLY S-STU-PID JOKE... and quote Wolfcall first day of New-leaf!" Lambpaw snorted at this point almost falling to the floor as she shook, "And I bet you a week of hunting that in uhh... ten moons you will be the father to... five bouncing kittens or wolf pups if you will and you will love it!" She bet being completely serious with Wolfcall.
Wolfcall laughed, "Black is not a ugly color. Our allies' leader has black fur. " He said, talking about Fallenstar's ebony hair. "Also technically my fur is a very, very, very dark grey. " He lied. He found amusement in when she scratched her claws on the ground. "Lambpaw, I think your ego just grew too big for your common sense to come through. I wouldn't be dense. I would be stupid so, your basically just proved yourself for being dense and stupid. " Wolfcall retorted, laughter still in his tone. He lift a brow, finally deciding to do a funny joke or a funny joke to him. "How can I be a father if I'm gay?" It was partly a lie and partly not. He was biromantic instead. He awaited for her reaction, hopefully it would be amusing. "And I can't have wolf pups. I'm a cat. " For the last two parts his face was very serious. It seem like his emotion of happiness was switch off. It was one of Wolfall's talents. Just because the tom look like one, he didn't think he would have a litter of wolf puppies. I mean unless he wanted the clan to be horrified. Huh, think about it. Four little pups running around camp scaring everyone.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 21st, 2018, 09:34 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@koalabear360

The golden furred tom had come back from a hunting patrol moments before, his paws plastered with mud due to the heavy rain that showered the clans only yesterday. He didn't even try to avoid the puddles, in fact, he even hoped right into them, splashing nearby patrol members. He found it amusing and didn't understand why they cared in the first place, after all, they were all already wet anyways. Though, of course, he stopped when asked, and continued to make only little spashes, paping the puddles and pools with his paw instead of leaping into them.

Dayhum, at the moment, was curled into a ball next to the warriors den, his tail wrapped around himself and his snout buried beneath it. He was...lonely, to say the least. The warrior had barely spoken to his brother in a long time and wished to see him soon, wished for things to go back to the way they were. The toms eyes fluttered open and he let out a sigh, his ocean blue hues danced with mixed emotions, his usual cheery self absent. Of course, that was to be expected with what was happening with Nightcry, the tabby just wished his brother would tell him things, he can't read minds.

The warrior pouted and once again closed his eyes, this time, curling himself into a tighter ball. So many things were going downhill...he hoped it would get better soon.

Copperpelt wondered out of the warriors den. Stretching each leg carefully. She yawned and waddled over to the fresh kill pile taking a squirrel for herself. She shook her for and went back to the warriors den noticing a pouty looking cat she went over to him. She set down her prey, staring at the cat. Looking around camp she seen no cat really cared about him. Taking a deep breath she gently nudged the cat. The molly sat down closer to the warriors den trying to stay a little dryer. "Darling what's wrong?" Her amber eyes looking down at the tom, a soft warm glow lit them. She nudged the tom again "it may hurt less if you tell me about it." She sneezed edging a little closer to the den
Old March 21st, 2018, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
At that Rileyflower perked her head up abruptly her eyes widened and looked at brokenpaw with a flick of her tail. Her twoleg would never do that! She knew she wouldn't do it. Would she? No her twoleg loved her too much " my twoleg won't do such a thing " she raised her voice a bit in which she didn't mean to this made her panic even more and she flattened her ears now looking away " sorry sugar...I just...what would you do if you had a difficult choice to make? " She moewed calmly feeling guilt from when she raised her voice . " and yes I guess you could say that " she added in with the scaredy cat thing.
As Rileyflower said that her twoleg would never do that, he wasn't so sure. "How can you be so sure? You never went back, so you don't know if your twoleg has a new cat to replace you." Brokenpaw mewed, he didn't look scared as she raised her voice. "I'd probably stay here, I honestly don't trust twolegs, they move on too quickly from what I heard." He said and met her gaze, he then did something to calm her down and lightly pressed his muzzle to hers, his tail had, while he did that, found its way around hers once again. "Calm down, Rileyflower." He added softly.

Last edited by Gone; March 21st, 2018 at 11:48 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:00 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather nodded, dropping the thrush,"Seems like a good spot. After you," he mewed, picking the food back up.
Featherflight nodded and padded over to the sun spot. He sat down and let his silver pelt soak up the sun. He started eating his squirrel, which was cold. But as long as he had food to eat, he wouldn't complain. He ate up his squirrel and licked his lips. He groomed himself while waiting for Breezepelt to finish. "Almost done?" he asked his Clanmate.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:28 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Bingo looked at his paws. He stayed silent for a moment before saying in a whisper that was barely audible,"Yeah..."
Honeykit frowned, looking up to where his voice was coming from. "A-are you okay?" She sensed the change in his tone, and tried to make her own voice sound caring and worried at the same time. She's didn't mean to make him feel sad or anything.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 04:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As Rileyflower said that her twoleg would never do that, he wasn't so sure. "How can you be so sure? You never went back, so you don't know if your twoleg has a new cat to replace you." Brokenpaw mewed, he didn't look scared as she raised her voice. "I'd probably stay here, I honestly don't trust twolegs, they move on too quickly from what I heard." He said and met her gaze, he then did something to calm her down and lightly pressed his muzzle to hers, his tail had, while he did that, found its way around hers once again. "Calm down, Rileyflower." He added softly.
Rileyflower released a breathy sigh but she couldn't shake the panic away she put her nose to brokenpaws shoulder again with a smile " they can move too quickly but like I said my twoleg would never do that . She loves me . " she meowed now looking up at brokenpaw and in his eyes for a moment then looked back in front the sun was still up but it was two Fox lengths away from the horizon line making a deep orange smear in the light blue sky which brought another smile she liked the way the setting sun looked it brought a warm feeling in her chest . She looked back at brokenpaw " wanna continue walking ? " she asked with a tilt of her head .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 22nd, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower released a breathy sigh but she couldn't shake the panic away she put her nose to brokenpaws shoulder again with a smile " they can move too quickly but like I said my twoleg would never do that . She loves me . " she meowed now looking up at brokenpaw and in his eyes for a moment then looked back in front the sun was still up but it was two Fox lengths away from the horizon line making a deep orange smear in the light blue sky which brought another smile she liked the way the setting sun looked it brought a warm feeling in her chest . She looked back at brokenpaw " wanna continue walking ? " she asked with a tilt of her head .
As she let out a breathy sigh, he smiled and licked her head, feeling her nose in his shoulder felt quite nice, no one had ever done that, so this was kind of new to him. "Well, we never know, in all honesty, a twoleg can move on as easily as a cat can, you know." He said, maybe they were an inferior specie, but other than their bodies, they had little differences in moral, so, he kind of guessed that they both moved on pretty quickly. "That's only an assumption, but from what I've been told, they kind of act like us, except that they're kind of more... Well, I don't know how to say it..." Brokenpaw mewed, gazing at her and nodding afterwards. "Sure." He mewed as she asked him if he wanted to walk more.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Featherflight nodded and padded over to the sun spot. He sat down and let his silver pelt soak up the sun. He started eating his squirrel, which was cold. But as long as he had food to eat, he wouldn't complain. He ate up his squirrel and licked his lips. He groomed himself while waiting for Breezepelt to finish. "Almost done?" he asked his Clanmate.
Breezefeather had just started eating his thrush after plucking the feathers when Featherflight asked if he was done,"Wow! How'd you get finished so fast?!" he asked, genuinely amazed that such a tiny cat was able to eat a squirrel faster than he could eat a thrush, his favorite food.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 07:06 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit frowned, looking up to where his voice was coming from. "A-are you okay?" She sensed the change in his tone, and tried to make her own voice sound caring and worried at the same time. She's didn't mean to make him feel sad or anything.
"Heh... Yeah I'm-yeah I'm good...!" he tried to make his voice as cheerful as it did earlier. The little kit sounded worried and he really didn't want anybody worrying over problems that they didn't need to know.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread