View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistkit laughed and shoved him lightly with her small paw “Oh yea? Ok wake me as soon as I drift off my first day...if you remember,” she purred in amusement. “You forget to respond? But why? You have a great warrior name! I want a great one like you!” She purred and fluffed up her pelt, making herself look bigger then her actual size. Then she looked at him seriously “With how you talk and how you take your duties seriously..your one of the best warriors shadowclan can have in my opinion.” Her eyes glittered in amusement as she watched him.
"Of course I'll remember." Ashnose mewed as he poked the kit with his paw. "It is a pretty good name, isn't it? Perhaps it's because I still can't believe I'm a warrior now. It's all I've ever wanted." The gray tom trailed off as he thought to himself. "But of course you'll have a great name! I do try my hardest to do what I can for my Clan. I'm very competitive, but I just want to serve my Clanmates and my Clan in the best way I can. I try not to care too much about being the best." Although I still end up caring about it a little more than I'd like to admit, he added silently to himself.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic