Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:47 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:07 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 12:41 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2018, 10:02 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Well I was out working my tail off all day!" Ashnose jokingly retorted, giving the kit a gentle bump with his gray paw. He flicked his ears happily. "You'll see for yourself soon enough. I'll make sure to wake you right back up as soon as you start to drift off after your first day as an apprentice. My warrior ceremony wasn't too long ago, just a few moons. It only feels like a few sunrises since I got my new name. Sometimes I still forget to respond to Ashnose rather than Ashpaw!" The warrior laughed. "It's all I've ever wanted. I love to serve my Clan. It's what I was born for!" Ashnose mewed, pride dripping from his lips as he puffed out his chest.
Mistkit laughed and shoved him lightly with her small paw “Oh yea? Ok wake me as soon as I drift off my first day...if you remember,” she purred in amusement. “You forget to respond? But why? You have a great warrior name! I want a great one like you!” She purred and fluffed up her pelt, making herself look bigger then her actual size. Then she looked at him seriously “With how you talk and how you take your duties seriously..your one of the best warriors shadowclan can have in my opinion.” Her eyes glittered in amusement as she watched him.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; April 17th, 2018 at 10:04 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumblestorm flicked his tail as he listened as the molly spoke. I'm alright. How are you doin' this mornin'? He thought for a moment. Should he answer in truth, or would a simple statement as hers do. His mind immediately jumped to his typically conclusion, clear honesty. "I'm f-feeling rather low, to be q-quite honest." As usual, his nervousness at speaking in honesty caused his ticking to become more exaggerated as his stutter mad an appearance and his maw twitched a couple times. Inwardly frustrated at his inability to control his ticks, Rumblestorm tensed his shoulders and hunched overslightly, his gaze stormy for a moment, which had earned him his suffix. The tom cat's sudden mood change was gone almost immediately. He forced himself to sit up straight again and pasted a crooked smile on his face; a bland attempt at happiness. "Sorry," he murmured in a sincere way, his dark blue hues staring intently at her a small though willing her to understand though earnest eye contact. "I find it hard to deal with, ah, s-stuff... sometimes." He trailed off and grimaced. As usual, he was pretty sure she would think him a morose sad lump of fur; one not worth spending time with.
[I apologize for this being late.]

Hollyshadow was honestly surprised by his honesty. His willingness to tell the truth about how he felt was inspiring. It made this slightly depressed molly feel a bit better, not because he wasn't doing good, no but because he'd honestly tell her. And I just did what I always do. Say I'm fine and not let anyone know. She reflected flicking her left ear. As he mumbled an apologia she strached her ears to make sure she heated why. Maybe she wasn't the one making his day bad maybe he thought he was her's. As he said it was because he had trouble dealing with stuff Hollyshadow was a bit shocked. I do to. The molly realized. They were alike in that way though she didn't know his story. "Well, if you want honesty. I uh, don't really either." The young warrior admitted shifting her paws a bit. It was big for her to admit something like that aloud but she felt Rumblestorm deserved it. The tom had told her exactly how he felt this morning and she hadn't. He deserved it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 17th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
@OmbreFeather

"Ya I am hungry thank you." He said as he turned to Emberpool. He tried to hid his fear of her figuring out he was lonely and because of that he put a brave face on because he is known for always being brave. He wished he could show his emotions more and sometimes he wishes he could have a family of his own. He took the vole and ate it muttering a thanks to Emberpool with a smile.
"Your welcome." Emberpool smiled calmly. Her tail swished back and forth along the ground as she waited for him to finish. Emberpool saw his regular brave face, but she also saw he was hiding something from the way he kept glancing at her with a quick nervous about him. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, but refrained. It was his thing to share.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 18th, 2018, 07:44 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmbreFeather View Post

"Your welcome." Emberpool smiled calmly. Her tail swished back and forth along the ground as she waited for him to finish. Emberpool saw his regular brave face, but she also saw he was hiding something from the way he kept glancing at her with a quick nervous about him. She wanted to ask him what was wrong, but refrained. It was his thing to share.
@OmbreFeather

He looked back at Emberpool with a quick glace and saw that she knew something. Nah he thought she cant know. He finished his prey and got rid of the bones and looked at Emberpool. "Want to go hunting?" He asked with a slight smile. He knew that most cats can't see threw him he hoped all cat could not but at this point Foxclaw was convinced that Emberpool could see threw his brave face.

Old April 18th, 2018, 07:47 AM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;494851]
Quote:
Hey guys we brought some food *ShadowFire said muffled from the mice in his mouth*
@ShadowFire 1967

Dangerhawk looked at his friend. Dangerhawk was proud of his catch but Shadowfire should be more proud. He drooped his prey in the prey pile and he went to go sit by a sunny spot. He looked at his friend and was happy to have such a great friend.

Old April 18th, 2018, 08:02 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

[QUOTE=Dangerhawk;495005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post

@ShadowFire 1967

Dangerhawk looked at his friend. Dangerhawk was proud of his catch but Shadowfire should be more proud. He drooped his prey in the prey pile and he went to go sit by a sunny spot. He looked at his friend and was happy to have such a great friend.
*he dropped his and went over and sat next to you* we wont need to hunt for at least 6 moons *he said*
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

Windygale paced about the camp absentmindedly, taking inthe fresh, new scents of newleaf. Spotting Shadowfire basking in the corner of camp, the ruffled tom padded up to his Clanmate, and greeted him with an enthusiastic "Hey, Shadowfire, how are you?"
hey WindyGale I'm doing good how about you *he asked*
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:36 AM

[QUOTE=ShadowFire 1967;495006]
Quote:
*he dropped his and went over and sat next to you* we wont need to hunt for at least 6 moons *he said*

"I know we hunted so much prey today I am proud to have you as a friend."

Old April 18th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Roll with it.

My Mood: Devilish

Thorn Fur yawns as he walks out of the warriors den.
The sun that peaks through the towering pine trees above seem to meet his eyes, making him squint.
He then makes his way over to fresh kill pile and picks up a crow between his jaws and continues on to the foot of a near by tree, where he lays down and begins to eat. His eyes still appearing to be asleep.
Old April 18th, 2018, 01:25 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post

"Because that's just how it is, Inkjoy!" Why were the two cats having such a hard time understanding each other? Ashnose knew in his heart that everything he was saying was right. He didn't blame Inkjoy for not sharing the same opinion, but couldn't she just admit that at least some of what the tom was saying was right? "It's not entirely just about being in ShadowClan. It's about being a Clan cat and understanding the warrior code. My heart beats for my living Clanmates and my ancestors that are long gone. I understand and participate in our traditions. It's in my blood." It's not in his blood, is what the tom almost said, but he felt exhausted. Perhaps trying to reason with the she-cat was hopeless.
The molly tilted her head at him. She somewhat understood where he was coming from, however, she had her mind set on her opinion and she wasn't going to agree that treating other cats poorly was fair,"Shadetail is a clan cat now. Maybe he understands and participates in our traditions. Maybe it is partially in his blood. You just don't know Ashnose. That's something you cant see," She reasoned in her naturally soft voice. Why couldn't every cat just get along?
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread