View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2018, 09:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Torn between her duty (both to her Clan and family) and to the only family member Clawpaw had ever truly liked, the white she cat sheathed her claws and stopped. She was still young, and moldable… her world views were almost pushed into alignment with her parents’ side, but if they weren’t completely there, she wouldn’t have stopped to think. ”I… don’t know.” For once, she wasn’t sure. Decisions were generally made for her - “oh, she needs to do this and this” (her mentor) “oh, she should believe this” (her family) but Clawpaw couldn’t remember the last time she had been spoken to as a cat of her own. She was grouped in with the others… why was Whisperblaze treating her like this? ”You can’t just show up and give me an ultimatum.” Clawpaw was somewhat used to this. They came in the form of threats, most of the time… and she would obey whichever side she was supposed to. But this one? There wasn’t really a right or wrong, not that she could tell. Either way she was going to disappoint someone. So did she disappoint the disappointment, or go with disappointing her family? Living in ShadowClan, it would make more sense to go with the former. The latter would result in judgement, and while she wasn’t popular, she certainly wasn’t judged for doing something stupid. ”I need more time.” Indeed she did. Clawpaw needed to decide if she wanted to be safe, or if she wanted to be free.
whisperblaze squinted his eyes,"Its shouldnt be an ultimatum for you, seeing as youve treated me as nothing more than fo dung. i thought the choice wouldve been more simple for you." honestly, he had been expecting her to just walk away and never talk to him again. that was the easy way out for her after all, to never have to look at his face again if she didnt want to. but the fact that she needed time to think ave him hope that they could have something again, a siblingship like they used to. he thought things would be better after shadowclan had taken refuge in riverclan id spike something, but there was nothing, whisperblaze had been convinced she didnt want him in her life. but now- with her hesitation, a new spark of hope burned in his chest. "Take all the time you need." he was going to be patient, though. he didnt want to rush her and make this go downhill again. she needed time, after all her life was turning upside down with this now. everything she had grown up with their parents moral and customs, to whisperblaze coming into her life and changing how she thought. so yes, hed give her time, it would be alot to take in at once.