Last post by finley !!
Today 12:56 PM

Old April 29th, 2018, 03:18 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Silverfeather nodded her head. “Yes tonight,” she replied, a purr rumbling through her chest. The she cat thought for a few heart beats. Most of her clan fell asleep pretty quickly. “I think I’ll be fine, no one will know if I leave,” Silver took in his scent again. His scent relaxed her and her worries disappeared to the back of her mind.
(I'm so sorry I took so long to reply! My internet's been messed up all week and I just- gah- sorry.)

Darkheart nodded numbly, wondering briefly whether it would be as easy for him to sneak out, with a nest next to his sister's and the guard at the camp entrance. Well, if anyone saw him, he could always just say he was going night hunting. "We... should go," he finally whispered, forcing himself to pull away from her and step back towards the border.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:17 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Not until you've learned your lesson." Emberpool told him as she slowly stopped tickling him. "Or maybe I could just leave you sitting there." She teased.
I've learned my lesson *he says pleading with her*
Old April 29th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
I've learned my lesson *he says pleading with her*
"Ok, good." Emberpool cut him free so he landed on the ground with a thud, then nuzzled him lovingly. "Gotcha." She grinned at him.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 29th, 2018, 04:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Broken Madness @Lonestar23

The mountain of fur she was trying to uproot off charmpelt suddenly shook violently causing her grip to loosen and her paws to scramble aimlessly and a horrified gasp to escape her jaws. She felt dogblood shift beneath her and lurch backwards towards the nearest pine tree. Her eyes flashed with horror and she felt the Tom stumble backwards followed by crushing pain that spiked in her shoulders tempting her to wail. She felt the pine needles spike through her fur digging into the thin flesh beneath causing her to finally release her grip on the toms scruff but dogblood didn't seem to be done, he pulled back and slammed her again crushing her shoulders and torso with his weight and the branches of the low hanging pine tree digging into her back. This time tears sprung up in her eyes and she threw her head back no longer able to hold back a scream of agony. She was no frantically trying to escape claws scrabbling over his back to pull herself away when dogblood let up taking a step back so she fell with a hollow thud against the tree roots. She let out a deep moan of pain and rolled away from him forgetting about everyone else that was around her and just reeling to the pain in her shoulders that where now bleeding lightly from the rough bark. It speckled her Russian blue fur dotting her shoulder blades and the curvature of her spine all the way down. For a moment she lay unmoving before she was able to weakly five herself onto her paws, only to fall to the side a moment later. Her gaze slowly lifted to dogblood, fear prickling in her silvery blue gaze than she than turned to look at charmpelt who was also scrambling to his paws, she felt her heart lurch and a sudden need to protect charmpelt from dogblood by any means.

Than back to dogblood to examine his eyes, something about the way he spoke meant he wasn't joking and even the way he seemed interested or amused. Shiverlight bore her teeth at him fur prickling with frustration ' ' I won't... I pr- promise... J- just leave him alone ' ' she stammered. Perhaps she hadn't known the extent of her words... Perhaps she thought secretly she would go to see him in the night hours but upon glancing back over at the chausie she could see the blood dripping from his wounds, flesh and fur tattered over the ground and mingling with the bloodied grass. She became much more aware of what charmpelt and dogblood could get themselves into... What could happen to either of them. Pain rippled through her shoulders and she felt her heart throb. ' ' ju- ' ' just as she was about to ensure dogblood she wouldn't ever speak to him again charmepelt told her to leave, and nothing she had ever experienced in their interactions was more scary than this. Nothing. She felt a shiver grip her legs and she jerked to her feet the pain in her back and jaw started to fade like a dream and she looked between the toms. ' ' get out of here shiverlight ' ' her heart swelled and blood drummed in her ears. ' ' no- charmpelt... Please you'll get yourself- ' ' she grew silent and examined him further. He wasn't in the mood to argue. Instead she took tender steps backwards, slipping out of the clear and back into riverclan territory where she might hopefully get help... Get someone to make this all end...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post

@Lonestar23
@Celestial

Dogblood looks at charmpelt with calm eyes, hearing his words, the way he dared to speak to what’s his, he let’s out a long annoyed sigh. “ you have no meaning behind those words boy” he says darkly as he begins to step forward “ you say those words as if you can actually do it. Kill someone, play death and try to be a hero when you’re nothing but a pretty boy with a weak heart. “ he says coldly, each word dripping with rage and pure venom. He stands before charmpelt looking down at him with sharp cold eyes, if his glare could kill the tom wouldn’t be alive at that moment. He speaks again this time his voice was far more deadly and not a hint of lies lay in them. “ leave. Go play hero somewhere else, you have guts and that I respect but you’re all bark but no bite. You can’t kill, you have never experienced the rush of a true fight, of death hanging over you, watching you and waiting for you or the one you fight to die to take you to whatever place is there for us. I know my place and I know I won’t let some kid take something that’s rightfully mine...” he tilts his head to the side and looks at shiverlight hearing her words desperate yet frustrated... good~
He began to walk away from charmpelt despite the warrior standing his ground and fighting for the one he loved it meant nothing to dogblood, it was just a annoying test in his way. A test to prove himself that he was a alpha, a king that will not bow and let his spoils of war go away just like that. Soon he was right behind shiverlight and with quick movements, he bites down on her tail pulling her back towards him, “ you think starclan or any other warrior can save you from your punishment?” He growls as he roughly pulls her back soon letting go and slamming his paw against her head pinning her down against the ground, his claws into her cheek as he kneels down and whispers in her ear “ if you think I’m going to let you off the hook for this. You’re dead wrong. You’re lucky.. those kits are needed for the clan. If you weren’t pregnant with my blood than you wouldn’t be alive of course. The boy will be with you in whatever dark place in the earth that seeks you and you’re cheating dirty fox dung soul..... You will stay by my side until those kits are out and in my world.. they won’t be your kits anymore. They will be mine and mine alone.. is this clear?” He asks darkly as his tail slashes and he growls sharply into her ear “ is this clear?” He asks coldly this time his body was tense a clear sign that he won’t ask again.
Pretty boy? Charmpelt laughed, a cold, humorless sound. His fangs glistened dangerously in the moonlight. He was acting like a monster - he couldn’t even realize what he was doing, his actions felt like they were being controlled by someone else. ”I guess we’ll see who the pretty boy is here, won’t we?” The tom asked, taking another step towards Dogblood. He was furious with the way Shiverlight was being treated by this madcat, but even more furious with the way Dogblood was acting towards him in the moment. Charmpelt had spent years - years - proving that he wasn’t weak. If that was taken away from him, what would he have then? He was not only fighting for Shiverlight, but for his own honor at this point. It was silly, really… but there was something so intriguing about fighting to the near-death. Charmpelt was not someone who could kill, and he knew it. But a bluff was a powerful thing. ”Don’t act like you think I can’t hurt you. I can have you begging for death before I kill you. I can have you asking me for mercy, wishing that you had never come here tonight. I will make you hurt. I’ll make you hurt worse than you hurt her.” It was for her. He was doing this for her. Charmpelt had to tell himself that, at least, because if he allowed it to become a matter of pride, then things could get uglier. He didn’t want Shiverlight to be there if one of them did die… especially if it was him. He didn’t want her to be there if he had to say goodbye. Because he didn’t want to be the one who was crying, weak, on the ground as he bled out, trying desperately to get out some last words, a message of love to her. Charmpelt was not that type of a tom. He was not going to say goodbye tonight. He was going to be the one telling someone else goodbye. Shiverlight and himself would get their happy ending… he knew it. ”Go ahead, ShadowClan scum. Give it your best shot.”

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:

"Ok, good." Emberpool cut him free so he landed on the ground with a thud, then nuzzled him lovingly. "Gotcha." She grinned at him.
Yeah you got me *he said*
Old April 29th, 2018, 05:57 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
(I'm so sorry I took so long to reply! My internet's been messed up all week and I just- gah- sorry.)

Darkheart nodded numbly, wondering briefly whether it would be as easy for him to sneak out, with a nest next to his sister's and the guard at the camp entrance. Well, if anyone saw him, he could always just say he was going night hunting. "We... should go," he finally whispered, forcing himself to pull away from her and step back towards the border.
(It’s all good, no need to be sorry^.^)

Silverfeather watched as he went back towards the border, sadness glistening in her eyes. The she-cat waved her tail at the tom. “Bye Darkheart..” She said quietly before turning and heading back towards her camp.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 29th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Yeah you got me *he said*
Emberpool smoothed out her ruffled ginger, flame-like russet fur, smiling victoriously. "Yay!" She purred.

No star is lost at all

Old April 29th, 2018, 08:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"I dont want your pity." he replied in a calm tone, dangerous. he didnt want anyones pity-he was over pity. he was over being looked down upon like he once been. he was done being the pity party, always crying over somebody, and being the cat always left behind when he needed something. he didnt want her pity, he didnt want her to feel sorry for him. whisperblaze or clawpaw were in the right here, he just wanted her to understand. "Im not asking for your forgiveness, because i know what i did was wrong. and theres no point in saying sorry anymore if its going to go in one ear and out there other. im done saying sorry." he declared, voice rising,"im done crying to you, how i still love you, how ive missed you, and how im sorry, im done looking pathetic if theres going to be no progress." was he really ready to let clawpaw go? it was all up to her, after all. she had shown no interest in wanting some sort of relationship with her. even if they were in other clans, they could atleast be nice to eachother when there wasnt any tension. "So. its all up to you. all i want you to do is to understand where im coming from. but if you dont want to see me anymore and are tired of me pestering, just say it, and ill go. ill never bother you again. But if i go, if you want me to leave, consider it breaking any kinship weve ever had."
Torn between her duty (both to her Clan and family) and to the only family member Clawpaw had ever truly liked, the white she cat sheathed her claws and stopped. She was still young, and moldable… her world views were almost pushed into alignment with her parents’ side, but if they weren’t completely there, she wouldn’t have stopped to think. ”I… don’t know.” For once, she wasn’t sure. Decisions were generally made for her - “oh, she needs to do this and this” (her mentor) “oh, she should believe this” (her family) but Clawpaw couldn’t remember the last time she had been spoken to as a cat of her own. She was grouped in with the others… why was Whisperblaze treating her like this? ”You can’t just show up and give me an ultimatum.” Clawpaw was somewhat used to this. They came in the form of threats, most of the time… and she would obey whichever side she was supposed to. But this one? There wasn’t really a right or wrong, not that she could tell. Either way she was going to disappoint someone. So did she disappoint the disappointment, or go with disappointing her family? Living in ShadowClan, it would make more sense to go with the former. The latter would result in judgement, and while she wasn’t popular, she certainly wasn’t judged for doing something stupid. ”I need more time.” Indeed she did. Clawpaw needed to decide if she wanted to be safe, or if she wanted to be free.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 30th, 2018, 08:02 AM

Quote:

Emberpool smoothed out her ruffled ginger, flame-like russet fur, smiling victoriously. "Yay!" She purred.
*he smiles and pins you against the tree tying your paws together* it's payback time *he said smiling*
Old April 30th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
*he smiles and pins you against the tree tying your paws together* it's payback time *he said smiling*
"What!" Emberpool cried, struggling, even though it was no use. "NO!" But it was to late, he was already torturing her.

No star is lost at all