View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2019, 09:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Starfall

Dancing around all of the clans territories for quite a few moons, Hannibal found himself returning to that of Riverclan. He had once met the medicine cat in the territory, Heatherfur was her name if he remembered correctly. A pleasant cat; however the dark tom was more so interested with the leader. He's heard whispers of the tom and was thoroughly interested in speaking with him himself. Hannibal wanted to know what kind of tom this leader was, he wanted an in-depth analysis of the personality; truthfully he wanted that of all the leaders. As well as to document information on how their apparent nine lives worked, however he'd save that for later in the future.
For now, the dark grey tom settled himself in Riverclan's territory. Either a patrol would come by and take him to the leader, or he'd meet the leader alone out here, regardless, he was going to get to Fallenstar. So, sitting down, the former Dusk Syndicate tom would survey the territory. He was already getting a good feel for the layout after journeying in multiple times. Why, just the other day he had killed an apprentice that strayed beyond the borders. He was fairly certain her disappearance hadn't been noted yet. They wouldn't be able to find the body for obvious reasons.
'Leaders often take journeys out into their territories alone or at least with a patrol. After all, that's how I met the Skyclan leader, and that's how I met this clans medicine cat. It's safe to assume that eventually the leader himself will journey out here.' Hannibal thought to himself, justifying his reasoning for simply sitting there instead of actively trying to flag down a patrol. 'If he's aggressive and rude right off the bat, I'll have to conduct my experiment early. Lets hope he isn't.'

Why was it that sketchy felines suddenly found Riverclans borders to be the perfect to hang about and scare his apprentices? The fluffy tom strode towards the spot where his apprentices claimed they saw a "brown scary feline." Once the mystery feline was spotted the ebony tom narrowed his eyes and perked his ears, listening in case he had some buddies lurking about. "What are you doing on the Riverclan Border?" Fallenstar bellowed, giving the brown tom a look over before approaching. At this point the Riverclan leader was a fox length away from Hannibal, lapis optics swimming with curiosity and worry. Last time some mystery feline was lurking around their borders he declared he would kill his own brother, and demanded that he be appointed deputy afterwards. He was kind of expecting this one to claim he'd kill Blazingstar himself, but then demand the Leader position. "If you're looking to join Riverclan, we are still rebuilding our clan, no newcomers."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us