Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:18 AM

Old March 1st, 2019, 12:05 AM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Peachpaw nodded, holding his breath slightly. He mumbled a small 'oh'.

"Don't worry though. Hopefully you'll never be in one of those situations." He said calmly. "I hope your warrior duties remain calm and without accident."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 1st, 2019, 07:17 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Pebbleflame looked up from his water-tapping. Oh! He thought, gasping. He ran over to the waters edge and pounced into the water. It was slightly icy, but it felt good against his pelt. He looked worriedly at Flowerbounce. "Are you okay?"
Flowerbounce got out of the water. She shook the water off here pelt and nodded. "I think so" she said and sneezed.
Old March 1st, 2019, 03:08 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"Don't worry though. Hopefully you'll never be in one of those situations." He said calmly. "I hope your warrior duties remain calm and without accident."
Peachpaw smiled comfortably. With a nod, he kept walking.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 1st, 2019, 11:59 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Peachpaw smiled comfortably. With a nod, he kept walking.

"And that's the most important places in our territory." He spoke. "If you have some energy left, I'll teach you how to catch a fish or two."

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 2nd, 2019, 05:37 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momotaro View Post

Shatteredspiral flicked her ears back as she noticed the pale gold tom following behind her. I guess that answers my question, she thought as she turned her head to face him. But what does he hope to accomplish? He will not improve his hunting by following me, and i don't think I've troubled him before... Her whiskers twitched as she leaned back, pushing herself away from the tom. "Hello." She replied coldly. The molly watched closely at his movements, he seemed quite jumpy, and shattered's suspicions grew. The only noises she heard were bird call's, and the wing whistling through the tree's. Her thoughts started spiralling. He could be trying to manipulate me, getting into Fallen's favour, or he could wish to hurt or kill me, to spite him for their own disagreement, maybe the tom had a greivance with her, and was looking for revenge... The she-cat shookher head as the introduction of the tom brought her back. She felt her breaths becoming fast and light, and she tried to calm down. Focus. She focused on what he had said. 'Im Honeyswirl' An introduction. Nothing to be scared of. Tenativly, she finely replied, still attempting to mask her emotions. "My name is Shatteredspiral."

[Honey is so adorable i love him!]
[ sorry for replying so late! ]
"that's a cool name," he responded contentedly, wondering to himself why a mother would name her kid shatteredkit. nevertheless, he was being truthful; he did find the name cool and unique. a small salmon flickered through the crisp waters, but disappeared before either of them could react. honeyswirl stared at the floor wistfully, regretting how slow his feline reflexes were. as he stared intently at the withering undergrowth apologetically, he noticed a miniscule, black ant. "ant!" honeyswirl declared excitedly, glancing over at shatteredspiral to view his reaction. oh, right... she wasn't a weirdo like honeyswirl. oh well. that wasn't going to stop him. "IT'S AN ANT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" after the little chirping incident, he was no longer able to contain himself. besides, ants were his weak point. honeyswirl had so many questions about the miniature species, like if they could converse with one another, and if they each had roles like a warrior, apprentice, or queen, and his greatest question: why were they so unbelievably tiny? shaking honeyswirl's head to snap him back into his 'normal', conversation-friendly train of thought, he stared at- his brain went blank before he recognized the feline as the recently-introduced shatteredspiral. acting as though nothing had happened, he looked at the other warrior intently. his eyes twinkled good-humoredly as he spoke. "none of that happened. you're DrEaMiNg."
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; March 2nd, 2019 at 05:37 PM. Reason: hun i aint no grammar queen <3
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Flowerbounce got out of the water. She shook the water off here pelt and nodded. "I think so" she said and sneezed.
Pebbleflame tilted his head and stifled a smile. "You should get warm" He mewed thoughtfully, waving her into dry ground.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:21 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Pebbleflame tilted his head and stifled a smile. "You should get warm" He mewed thoughtfully, waving her into dry ground.
Flowerbounce nodded. "Yeah" she said. She walked over to the dry ground, where Pebbleflame had suggested to go.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
Flowerbounce nodded. "Yeah" she said. She walked over to the dry ground, where Pebbleflame had suggested to go.
Pebbleflame smiled kindly at the she-cat. "Should I help you warm up?" He asked, padding towards the she-cat curiously.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Starfall

Dancing around all of the clans territories for quite a few moons, Hannibal found himself returning to that of Riverclan. He had once met the medicine cat in the territory, Heatherfur was her name if he remembered correctly. A pleasant cat; however the dark tom was more so interested with the leader. He's heard whispers of the tom and was thoroughly interested in speaking with him himself. Hannibal wanted to know what kind of tom this leader was, he wanted an in-depth analysis of the personality; truthfully he wanted that of all the leaders. As well as to document information on how their apparent nine lives worked, however he'd save that for later in the future.
For now, the dark grey tom settled himself in Riverclan's territory. Either a patrol would come by and take him to the leader, or he'd meet the leader alone out here, regardless, he was going to get to Fallenstar. So, sitting down, the former Dusk Syndicate tom would survey the territory. He was already getting a good feel for the layout after journeying in multiple times. Why, just the other day he had killed an apprentice that strayed beyond the borders. He was fairly certain her disappearance hadn't been noted yet. They wouldn't be able to find the body for obvious reasons.
'Leaders often take journeys out into their territories alone or at least with a patrol. After all, that's how I met the Skyclan leader, and that's how I met this clans medicine cat. It's safe to assume that eventually the leader himself will journey out here.' Hannibal thought to himself, justifying his reasoning for simply sitting there instead of actively trying to flag down a patrol. 'If he's aggressive and rude right off the bat, I'll have to conduct my experiment early. Lets hope he isn't.'

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 3rd, 2019, 10:07 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"And that's the most important places in our territory." He spoke. "If you have some energy left, I'll teach you how to catch a fish or two."
Peachpaw smiled. "That would be nice."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days