Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh glanced at Shinefang again. He didn't seem to recognize her. She didn't blame him--she barely recognized herself at this point. She tried to sit up a bit taller, but her sore shoulder groaned in protest. It was almost healed, but it was still as painful as ever. "How has healing been after the...recent events?" she sighed. She hoped that no cat had died, although that may be to good to be true. The battles were bloody and brutal--that's what they had planned, and that's what had happened in ThunderClan. She had been struggling herself to heal the other cats in a timely manner. As it turns out, it's a bit more difficult to do your medicine cat duties when you yourself are wounded.
Shinefang heard the shecat return his greeting and ask about how healing had been in light of recent events. He couldn’t keep in a snort at that. Recent events had been nothing but trouble for him. The business with Grousestar had been enough trouble by themselves, but add to that the death of Auroraflame, and you had something awful to be sure. Not wanting to divulge all this, he settled for what any of the medicine cats would have noticed anyway. “Hard. My apprentice was fully trained just before deciding to leave the clan. I’m not used to doing it all myself anymore. Not any younger since last Newleaf, ya see.”