Old May 21st, 2019, 08:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
@SuspiciousMindz

Snakecharm gave him a smile, " Maybe we could make some excitement? " his words were completely innocent, " Maybe we could go look for some interesting critters at the border sometime soon. " his smile stayed at the thought of hanging out with Cedarbug outside the gathering, it was the only safe place for other cats to speak. Ears flicking the tuxedo gave a huff, " Yeah... " he wasn't too keen on speaking of the betrayal, in fact it almost made him sick to think of it. Their beloved and loyal Clanmates turning on each other.. The tomcat looked at his paws for a moment before looking back at his companion, he took a little bit of pleasure knowing that Cedarbug, our of anyone he knew, would never turn on him, and that thought made his heart flutter and his belly tighten. Snakecharm, for all his flaunting and snarky words, was loyal to the core, he would never let anything come between he and his Clan or he and Cedarbug, he thought highly about the younger cat and wished deeply they were in the same Clan, just so he had someone to talk to all the time, someone to count on. Huffing again he looked around them and noticed all the cats were still in their Clans, at least those who were still on edge, and then there were those like the two of them mingling like it should be.

Cedarbug lit up a little as the other tom suggested exploring along the border. Surely, that'd be fine! It wasn't the first time he would've met a cat from another clan at the border and nothing terrible happened last time. However, this naive thinking would come back and bite him eventually, Cedarbug just wasn't aware of that yet. "Okay! That sounds fun! he agreed finally, giving him a rapid nod of his head.

Cedarbug noted that the other tom didn't seem to want to talk about the battles everyone endured so he dropped the subject and moved on. His brows furrowed with thought.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 22nd, 2019, 12:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
[Running out of ideas so possibly end off here?]

Tansy'Jaw nodded softly before speaking in a calm tone."Well- I should probably go interact with some of the Warriors since my friend wants me to tell her some drama from the gathering". She sighed a bit before smiling softly at Tiger'Slash."It was nice seeing you again...Hopefully next time we can talk for longer". Saying this she said her goodbyes and headed away, she felt just a little bit happier then when she arrived at the gathering.
[Sounds good!]
Tigerslash nodded. "I hope you have a nice time," he replied. He smiled faintly, his ear flicking. "It was nice seeing you as well," he agreed before dipping his head and watching her pad off to find some of her other friends. He felt a bit less annoyed than he had, a bit lighter. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as he thought it would be.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 05:35 PM

A young silver rouge rustled threw the bushes. Her fear caused her to barley hear what others were saying. “I hope I’m not noticed...” the young tabby whispered. She took a long look around, then grabbed the bark of a nearby tree. She painted as she climbed to the nearest branch. Once she was up, she leaped to a branch that huge above the gathered cats. She glared down, fear striking her as she noticed the large number of cats. She then pirched up on the branch, waiting for anything to happen.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 06:22 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazewing kept to the edge of the clearing. His mismatched eyes scanned the crowd of cats, looking for Moonpaw. He wasn't sure if he was excited or nervous to see her, but his chest was fluttering all the same. He spotted her pale gray coat among the other ShadowClanners and opened his mouth to call out her name, but stopped. He didn't know what he would say to her. She knew he was upset with her about the Dark Forest and the battle. Despite this, he knew that he still cared for her and he still wanted to see her. He decided he would wait a while to talk to her. He followed her from a distance as she made a beeline for their usual meeting spot. She began to look around the clearing, and the tom ducked into the crowd, making it seem like he was just milling around. Her voice rose over the chatter, calling his name, and he turned to look towards her with wide eyes. "Moonpaw!" he called back as he trotted over. He reached her and stopped, glancing around. They were very much out in public. "It's good to see you again," he said after a moment of hesitation. He couldn't help the hurt expression that came over his face whenever he saw her now. It wasn’t only because she trained with the Dark Forest, fought on the opposing side, but also because it hurt him to see her hurt or in pain. He was upset with her, but he couldn’t control his heart. The heart wants what it wants, so to speak. “Have your wounds be healing?”
@Gemini [just realized i never tagged you in this or anything T-T im sorry!]
as he walked over with such hesitation her heart dropped, it was just... sinking. she could see the hurt burning on his face although he was trying to hide it at his pained words she looked at her own paws in dismay, she knew what she had done was wrong, there was nobody to blame but herself. she looked at him ears twitching awkwardly as he asked his question “as well as they could be...” she said with a sigh her blue eyes matching his expression. “glazewing....” she said quietly “can’t we put what happened in the past...” she said her voice become a bit louder “i made a mistake, a bad one, but we all make mistakes...” she said shaking. moonpaw couldn’t bare the thought of losing him to her own ignorance! she had been an idiot and she knew it but moonpaw would do whatever it took to be with him she just wanted them to be ok. though her inner monologue raced she stayed silent her blue eyes almost watering.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old May 22nd, 2019, 08:21 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw nodded in agreement with FawnPaw's words. The grey Molly then spoke in a more peppy tone to change the topic."O! I almost forgot but last time we met you said you hadn't had a chance to try swimming, have you tired it yet? If so how far did you swim?!". Her energetic aura returned and she looked expectantly at the brown Tom a bright look in her multicoloured eyes.

While waiting for the toms reply her thoughts suddenly started up again distracting her.'I wonder how far a RiverClan cat can swim in a day- O! Too bad I can't swim I would totally beat all those RiverClan cats- Maybe FawnPaw could teach me once he learnt how to!'. But her hopes were soon crushed as she just realised they were from different clans which meant they weren't really allowed to be so friendly with each other which made the Molly a little sad since she wanted to be friends with FawnPaw.
“Oh, uh, no,” he admitted, “I haven’t… but maybe soon? There just hasn’t really been a good time.” Mostly, he’d stayed confined to camp, a fate of his own creation since he hadn’t felt motivated to go beyond the reedy walls after the odd passing of his mentor and mental mess that’d followed. “My training has sort of come to a halt, so I haven’t been doing anything like that. I’ll let you know when I do, but I wouldn’t expect too much distance-wise because it looks kind of tricky and who knows if I’ll be any good at it.” When he raised his eyes to hers, he noticed the dichromatic scheme and wasn’t sure he’d registered that before but was intrigued. He’d seen the same in Lionstorm, but it manifested differently in that it was sectoral.

“How has your training been?” he asked as he shook his thoughts from her eyes. “I bet ShadowClan does exciting stuff like… I don’t know, go out at night?” Sneak around? He had no idea. “Don’t you guys have swamps in your territory…?” That was accompanied by the slightest wrinkle of his nose as he considered the mushy terrain. “Are they deep enough to swim in?”

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:50 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

“Oh, uh, no,” he admitted, “I haven’t… but maybe soon? There just hasn’t really been a good time.” Mostly, he’d stayed confined to camp, a fate of his own creation since he hadn’t felt motivated to go beyond the reedy walls after the odd passing of his mentor and mental mess that’d followed. “My training has sort of come to a halt, so I haven’t been doing anything like that. I’ll let you know when I do, but I wouldn’t expect too much distance-wise because it looks kind of tricky and who knows if I’ll be any good at it.” When he raised his eyes to hers, he noticed the dichromatic scheme and wasn’t sure he’d registered that before but was intrigued. He’d seen the same in Lionstorm, but it manifested differently in that it was sectoral.

“How has your training been?” he asked as he shook his thoughts from her eyes. “I bet ShadowClan does exciting stuff like… I don’t know, go out at night?” Sneak around? He had no idea. “Don’t you guys have swamps in your territory…?” That was accompanied by the slightest wrinkle of his nose as he considered the mushy terrain. “Are they deep enough to swim in?”

CinderPaw spoke in a soft energetic way her multicoloured eyes flashed brightly."Aw, don't say that! I'm sure you will do great, I bet you're going to be the best swimmer in RiverClan! FawnPaw the swimming champion! Or maybe the swimming beast? No that doesn't sound right...O! How about FawnPaw the swimming annihilator!".The grey speckled molly's face looked very determined as she looked at the brown tom, CinderPaw knew that if she was to swim that she would probably just end up sinking to the bottom of the river before she could get anywhere."If I was in RiverClan I would probably sink as soon as I get in the water!".She laughed a little in amusement- she was honestly glad she didn't have to swim to catch her prey although she was curious what fish tasted like.

Hearing FawnPaw question her own training she blinked a little before smiling brightly."Oh! LittleBee recently taught me the trick to sneaking up on frogs! I have never been able to catch many of them since im a little bit of a clutz...I'm better at being quiet now though!". CinderPaw repositioned herself, getting more comfortable before speaking happily in reply to his assumption."Well sometimes DunlinPaw and I, have a competition to see who can stay awake the longest- he always wins though...". Saying that she pouted slightly, CinderPaw never understood how her brother was so good at well, staying awake. She was a little surprised that he was being more talkative with her but she felt glad that they were becoming better friends."I don't particularly know if they are deep enough to swim in since I am not too keen on jumping head first into the swamps but they sure look deep enough to swim in". Her tone was softer than before, obviously seeming more settled down.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old May 23rd, 2019, 09:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
"Really? Thanks!" Cherrypaw couldn't believe that someone had called her brave. She was really happy.
She gave a little nod,” Yeah.” She whispered,” You are brave. I’m Mistpaw by the way.” She nervously added. Despite her effort to trust the young Shadowclan apprentice she kept having a thought cross her mind What if she is pretending to be nice and will turn on me once I trust her...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 23rd, 2019, 11:54 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
One of the old tom's torn ears gave a flick as he heard a muttered voice. He gave a small, sidelong glance and would have said nothing had he not noticed that familiar way the shecat who spoke held her head. It was the same, slightly off kilter way he held his own to look at something more directly with his remaining. So he spared more than a glance for the shecat. She was tall, younger that him, but what cat wasn't. And sure enough, one eye seemed to be better than the other. He looked away then and muttered a quick "Hey," back to her. He didn't ask her name. Why bother?
Tallmarsh glanced at Shinefang again. He didn't seem to recognize her. She didn't blame him--she barely recognized herself at this point. She tried to sit up a bit taller, but her sore shoulder groaned in protest. It was almost healed, but it was still as painful as ever. "How has healing been after the...recent events?" she sighed. She hoped that no cat had died, although that may be to good to be true. The battles were bloody and brutal--that's what they had planned, and that's what had happened in ThunderClan. She had been struggling herself to heal the other cats in a timely manner. As it turns out, it's a bit more difficult to do your medicine cat duties when you yourself are wounded.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:00 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

as he walked over with such hesitation her heart dropped, it was just... sinking. she could see the hurt burning on his face although he was trying to hide it at his pained words she looked at her own paws in dismay, she knew what she had done was wrong, there was nobody to blame but herself. she looked at him ears twitching awkwardly as he asked his question “as well as they could be...” she said with a sigh her blue eyes matching his expression. “glazewing....” she said quietly “can’t we put what happened in the past...” she said her voice become a bit louder “i made a mistake, a bad one, but we all make mistakes...” she said shaking. moonpaw couldn’t bare the thought of losing him to her own ignorance! she had been an idiot and she knew it but moonpaw would do whatever it took to be with him she just wanted them to be ok. though her inner monologue raced she stayed silent her blue eyes almost watering.
Glazewing sighed, his brow furrowing in a concerned expression. "You went against your own Clan. What were you thinking? You could have been killed!" As he spoke his voice rose steadily in volume and urgency, and his voice cracked on the last word. He stared at her for a moment as he thought about how he was going to phrase his next words. He dropped his voice to barely a whisper, so that only Moonpaw could hear. "I love you, and if anything happened to you, I don't know what I'd do." His mismatched eyes were pools of chaos, unchecked emotions swirling within.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:54 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Glazewing sighed, his brow furrowing in a concerned expression. "You went against your own Clan. What were you thinking? You could have been killed!" As he spoke his voice rose steadily in volume and urgency, and his voice cracked on the last word. He stared at her for a moment as he thought about how he was going to phrase his next words. He dropped his voice to barely a whisper, so that only Moonpaw could hear. "I love you, and if anything happened to you, I don't know what I'd do." His mismatched eyes were pools of chaos, unchecked emotions swirling within.
she just stared blankly as she tried to pull back the pain she could feel burning hot under her skin as she looked at him. “don’t you think i know that!” she almost snapped at him her blue eyes clouding up as she spoke her fluffy ears pressed against her head. she looked at him as he said i love you she just froze for a moment “glazewing, i would die if i lost you.” she said with her voice full of emotion “it’s just...” she said with a dark look in her eyes trying not to be to loud “i thought of all cats you would understand and be able to still love me after this.” she said shakily she felt terrible as soon as she spoke the words but..: its all she could say

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Closed Thread