View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:09 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redheart frowned at the small apprentice. The 'paw's relaxed and careless aura can be sensed in the air. It pissed the huge warrior by how nasty these apprentices become, hopefully he doesn't fail Mirepaw's future path. Leaning closer, he listened to the apprentice's humorous comparison of the ginger tom's apprentice with a fly, and then she merrow at her joke. It was obvious to the warrior that this beige apprentice is simply looking for a fight, sadly she won't get that... maybe a lesson will be taught here?

"And I can't help the fact that your mentor has to deal with your sass, as well as your nuisance attitude," the warrior retorted, smirking. "If you think so lowly of my apprentice, then obviously you are better..." -Redheart glanced around the clearing- "...well, better at battling and hunting than my 'fly-like' apprentice. How about you show me some battle moves your mentor taught you? Or how about go hunt our clan some fresh-kill?"
Sparrowpaw huffed, sitting up and shaking grit from her sleek, beige pelt. "For StarClan's sake, finally!" she hissed. "I was getting bored with you, anyway."

Assuming - hoping - she had caughten the tom off-guard with her arrogant sasiness, Sparrowpaw flung herself swiftly at Redheart, rolling him breathlessly into the hard-packed earth dirt.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig