Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:07 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 12:41 AM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 AM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2020, 10:06 AM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Falconkit was surprised at his first statement. He really felt that way? Wow. Then, at his second she was a little confused. Oh, the voice. So she once again leaned towards his head. "Yah! Shut up!"

@Mentallyunstable

Old April 17th, 2020, 10:10 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Blackkit smiled that he had such an amazing friend, then he remembered something. "Hey I was talking to your sister the other day, I don't think she believes in herself." he said, he was kind of worried about the she-kit.
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Pretty well! I absolutely love mentoring Oakpaw and being a mentor." The dark red molly gushed to the she-cat. Yeah, there were a few bumps in their relationship but so far it has been fun mentoring the apprentice.
Creekwind furrowed her eyebrows a little when Russetpatch mumbled something. "Wha- oh yeah I would love to!" With a smile on her face the warrior got up from her bedding and stretched. Killing two birds with one stone, she gets to hang out with her crush while serving her clan by hunting!
Russetpatch smiled as well as she got up. The she padded towards the entrance, her tail swaying behind her. She stopped before the camp entrance and looked at her crush- No, Creekwind. She didn't want to think of the other she as her crush because she didn't want to admit she liked she-cats. She snapped out of her thoughts.

Click my dragons!
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:02 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The young warrior lifted his chin, spotting the eager apprentice.
"'ello," he mumbled through his eaten meal. Swallowing, he answered the prying 'paw; he doesn't mind answering to any apprentice, no matter how nosy (and rude) they are.
"I'm planning a training session for Mirepaw, you know her?"
Sparrowpaw nodded slowly at the mention of Mirepaw. "Yeah, yeah I've seen him around." She studied her paws thoughtfully. "He's a bit ugly, though," Sparrowpaw added, hoping to provoke the ginger tom.

"Moving on, though," she continued quickly, glancing up at the young warrior with a slyly glimmering amber eye. "I think maybe Mirepaw could spar me?" Under her breath, Sparrowpaw hissed, "That may help mess that pretty little face of his."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 17th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw nodded slowly at the mention of Mirepaw. "Yeah, yeah I've seen her around." She studied her paws thoughtfully. "She's a bit ugly, though," Sparrowpaw added, hoping to provoke the ginger tom.

"Moving on, though," she continued quickly, glancing up at the tom with a slyly glimmering amber eye. "I think maybe Mirepaw could spar me?" Under her breath, Sparrowpaw hissed, "That may help mess that pretty little face of hers."
Redheart stood up from his sitting grounds, glaring down at the pesky apprentice. "Ugly is a strong word," the young warrior frowned.
He rolled his eyes as Sparrowpaw continued on, giving the young warrior a suggestion, adding the idea of the two apprentices battling against each other. Though, Redheart doesn't trust the annoying apprentice practicing battle tactics with his apprentice.

The red-ginger tomcat's ears twitched; he thought he heard the apprentice's mumbling saying, but he couldn't make out the words. But he can sense sinister tone at the edge of her unintelligent sounds. Too bad the mentor of Sparrowpaw has to deal with her, Redheart thought.

"My apprentice is not ready practicing battle moves with his denmates, sorry." the warrior explained, lashing his tail. "Speaking of denmates... where is your mentor?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:26 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

When Silvermist got to the clearing,she collapsed,her sides heaving in effort to breathe. She had deep scratches on her chest,half of her right ear had been ripped off,and her front left paw had been twisted. A fire blazed in her eyes that showed more fear than anger. But it also showed determination. She tried to get up,even though her paws were protesting,and she collapsed again. She tried to get up again and was successful. She looked toward the medicine den with pain in her eyes. I can do this, she thought. She looked around the clearing once more before making her way to the medicine den.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:29 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic

Puddlemask stretched her muscles and gave a yawn. The raid had gone well. ShadowClan had inflicted their point upon ThunderClan with violent glory. Sure, some cats had been wounded, but the battle was won - and, ultimately, wasn't that what mattered?

She blinked these thoughts away and headed to the fresh-kill pile. After some deliberation, she settled on a swamp vole. The she-cat picked it up gingerly and padded to a spot where she could watch the goings-on of Clan life after the raid.

[ open ! ]

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something

Last edited by hal; April 17th, 2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:31 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redheart stood up from his sitting grounds, glaring down at the pesky apprentice. "Ugly is a strong word," the young warrior frowned.
He rolled his eyes as Sparrowpaw continued on, giving the young warrior a suggestion, adding the idea of the two apprentices battling against each other. Though, Redheart doesn't trust the annoying apprentice practicing battle tactics with his apprentice.

The red-ginger tomcat's ears twitched; he thought he heard the apprentice's mumbling saying, but he couldn't make out the words. But he can sense sinister tone at the edge of her unintelligent sounds. Too bad the mentor of Sparrowpaw has to deal with her, Redheart thought.

"My apprentice is not ready practicing battle moves with his denmates, sorry." the warrior explained, lashing his tail. "Speaking of denmates... where is your mentor?"
Sparrowpaw shrugged languidly. "Dunno," she responded, beginning to investigate her irritably flexing claws. The apprentice flopped down and yawned. "I mean, it's not like I care, though."

She closed her yellow eyes in a long, bored blink, then opened them again. "Can't help the fact that your apprentice is as weak as a fly," Sparrowpaw muttered, letting out a satisfied purr of self-amusement.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 17th, 2020 at 12:32 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:55 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

If you asked Fallenheart, the black warrior would tell you that the raid went well. That was in the sense that they'd made their point known. However, the warrior would have liked it if less cats had gotten hurt. Sure, in battle, cats were supposed to get hurt, but some things he witnessed back there were just extreme. As if they were rogues and not civilized clan cats.

Fallenheart headed over to the fresh-kill pile, not because he was hungry, but because cats tended to socialize there. He turned to a tortoiseshell warrior eating a swamp vole and greeted, "Hello, Puddlemask. How are you doing right now?"
@hal
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; April 17th, 2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:58 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw shrugged languidly. "Dunno," she responded, beginning to investigate her irritably flexing claws. The apprentice flopped down and yawned. "I mean, it's not like I care, though."

She closed her yellow eyes in a long, bored blink, then opened them again. "Can't help the fact that your apprentice is as weak as a fly," Sparrowpaw muttered, letting out a satisfied purr of self-amusement.
Redheart frowned at the small apprentice. The 'paw's relaxed and careless aura can be sensed in the air. It pissed the huge warrior by how nasty these apprentices become, hopefully he doesn't fail Mirepaw's future path. Leaning closer, he listened to the apprentice's humorous comparison of the ginger tom's apprentice with a fly, and then she merrow at her joke. It was obvious to the warrior that this beige apprentice is simply looking for a fight, sadly she won't get that... maybe a lesson will be taught here?

"And I can't help the fact that your mentor has to deal with your sass, as well as your nuisance attitude," the warrior retorted, smirking. "If you think so lowly of my apprentice, then obviously you are better..." -Redheart glanced around the clearing- "...well, better at battling and hunting than my 'fly-like' apprentice. How about you show me some battle moves your mentor taught you? Or how about go hunt our clan some fresh-kill?"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread