View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2016, 02:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight scowled. He saw the disapproving look on the Savannah cats face. He knew it all to well. It was the one he had given to Mumblenose many times before. "You misunderstood Mumblenose. I said why did you intruded into our training session. You and your apprentice Heatherpaw seem to have been fine over there." He said curtly and coldly. None of his expressions or posture gave a warm or friendly remark, which caused him to wonder why his father was still standing before him. Is he really that dim minded? Can't he see I do not want him, or that I never have? He thought scornfully. True he hated his father, not because of his personality, but because of his person. Who he was as a cat. His actions, his intentions, his priorities. Obviously though his priorities for his only kit weren't high on the list.
MumbleNose nonchalantly discarded SingeNight's harsh response, closing his eyes as he inhaled deeply to prepare for future disappointment. His narrowed eyes focused on the large tomcat before him, and he frowned as he spoke, his fear of SingeNight not visible nor audible. ``Your leadership is a disappointment. You've changed what the Clans have known for ages! What's gotten into you?`` He snarled lightly as to make his point, but as to avoid coming off much too coldly.

``I know I've probably been the world's worst father, and honestly, I'm not going to try to fix my mistakes - not when you're acting like this. Most likely, you'd prefer me not to attempt to fix anything, and I respect that. I've been, well, a disappointment to you, and vice versa,`` MumbleNose released a heavy breath when he realized what he was saying was going the wrong way. His words were a disappointment. ``I mean... Your leadership is awful. You've brutally murdered several of your clanmates before WindClan, and I just... Eventually, you will become overpowered, and you will lose your rank. Things will return to how it used to be, I assure you. Evil never wins, don't you know this?``

His voice adopted a desperate tone as he practically begged his son to change his ways. His ways now were unacceptable, and MumbleNose could only imagine what would happen to SingeNight when the good made a comeback. As much as he disliked SingeNight's actions, he truly did care for his kit. He simply didn't share his care that much due to his past with his kin. ``I worry about what will happen to you when all this is over... What will happen to your kits when all this is over.``