Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:34 PM
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:33 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:24 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 06:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2016, 10:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
MumbleNose folded his ears back at SingeNight's tone, and he narrowed his eyes slightly. He pawed at the ground for a few moments as he thought of what to say. Anything he said could be turned down by the cat before him, and although he didn't really expect to be welcomed, he didn't expect such a harsh turn away. ``Actually, my apprentice and I have been here long before you,`` He retorted, raising his head to meet SingeNight's gaze.

He wouldn't back down in front the cat he both despised and feared. ``We should talk,`` MumbleNose stated, his eyes flashing uneasily. ``About... this.`` He referred to SingeNight's leadership, and the changes brought with it. He wanted to know what would happen when their clanmates had enough, and overthrew him. Would SingeNight be exiled? Killed? Sure, he was an awful father, and he could admit that - silently, though, not out loud. Recently, however, the more he thought about what could happen to his son when this was over - because it would most definitely be over eventually - the more he cared and regretted. Why had he turned away the only reminder he had left of Bliss? Grief.
Singenight scowled. He saw the disapproving look on the Savannah cats face. He knew it all to well. It was the one he had given to Mumblenose many times before. "You misunderstood Mumblenose. I said why did you intruded into our training session. You and your apprentice Heatherpaw seem to have been fine over there." He said curtly and coldly. None of his expressions or posture gave a warm or friendly remark, which caused him to wonder why his father was still standing before him. Is he really that dim minded? Can't he see I do not want him, or that I never have? He thought scornfully. True he hated his father, not because of his personality, but because of his person. Who he was as a cat. His actions, his intentions, his priorities. Obviously though his priorities for his only kit weren't high on the list.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 10th, 2016, 10:56 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@TheBread (Gonna do the time skip, since she'd probably wake up first xD)

Flarerunner padded out of the warrior's den, blinking sleep from her eyes. It was still dark out, not quite dawn yet. Her stomach rumbled, but there was no prey in the fresh kill pile. I'll catch some while I'm out, she decided. Then, I'll walk towards the Thunderclan border. She still hadn't explored the burnt area of their territory, but today would be the day that she did. The molly slowly strolled to the camp entrance, pausing to nod at the warrior on guard before slipping out.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 10th, 2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:47 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@TheBread (Gonna do the time skip, since she'd probably wake up first xD)

Flarerunner padded out of the warrior's den, blinking sleep from her eyes. It was still dark out, not quite dawn yet. Her stomach rumbled, but there was no prey in the fresh kill pile. I'll catch some while I'm out, she decided. Then, I'll walk towards the Thunderclan border. She still hadn't explored the burnt area of their territory, but today would be the day that she did. The molly slowly strolled to the camp entrance, pausing to nod at the warrior on guard before slipping out.
Thornpelt looked up as Flarerunner slid from the den, giving a small smile. The tom got to his paws and followed the she-cat, his eyes bright with amusement. He followed her out of the camp, nodding to the guard as he watched her pad away.
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:53 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@TheBread

Flarerunner set the pace at a brisk trot as she traveled through the moor, occasionally stopping to scent for any prey. I think I'll hunt on the way back, that I won't have to worry about finding it all later. She changed direction, headed directly for the Thunderclan border. She could see the scorched trees and hills in the distance, sending a shudder down her spine. Why do I feel as if I'm being followed? She slowed down to a stop, ears swiveling to try and hear anything. She was almost certain she had heard paw steps, but now all was silent. "Just my imagination," she muttered to herself, continuing forward with a flick of her tail.

Old December 10th, 2016, 11:57 PM

Quote:
@TheBread

Flarerunner set the pace at a brisk trot as she traveled through the moor, occasionally stopping to scent for any prey. I think I'll hunt on the way back, that I won't have to worry about finding it all later. She changed direction, headed directly for the Thunderclan border. She could see the scorched trees and hills in the distance, sending a shudder down her spine. Why do I feel as if I'm being followed? She slowed down to a stop, ears swiveling to try and hear anything. She was almost certain she had heard paw steps, but now all was silent. "Just my imagination," she muttered to herself, continuing forward with a flick of her tail.
Thornpelt pushed himself against the ground as Flarerunner stopped. The tom held his breath, only when she had continued he let a sigh escape his maw. He stood back up and stalked forward, his tail flicking playfully as he followed the she-cat. The tom warrior picked up the pace and trotted up beside her, grinning, "Hey Flarerunner." He purred, "Did you know I was following you?" His eyes were bright with excitement and he perked his ears, looking like an excited kit.
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt pushed himself against the ground as Flarerunner stopped. The tom held his breath, only when she had continued he let a sigh escape his maw. He stood back up and stalked forward, his tail flicking playfully as he followed the she-cat. The tom warrior picked up the pace and trotted up beside her, grinning, "Hey Flarerunner." He purred, "Did you know I was following you?" His eyes were bright with excitement and he perked his ears, looking like an excited kit.
Flarerunner jumped as Thornpelt spoke, whipping around with wide eyes, only to relax a moment later. "Don't you know not to sneak up on a cat like that? What, were you trying to kill me?" She huffed, trying to calm her nerves. "No, I didn't know you were." That explains why I felt like someone was watching me. "I thought you weren't a morning cat?" She meowed, unable to help the smile that spread on her face as she took in his appearance. He looks like a kit who just got away with sneaking out into the territory! The first bit of the sun rose above the horizon behind Thornpelt, causing Flarerunner to squint against the brightness. I'm happy he's here with me... Her happy smile soon turned into a goofy one, and she shoved his shoulder before darting away. "Can't catch me!" She yowled back to him, racing across the moor. The sun had turned everything around them a brilliant golden color. This is why I love the mornings.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 11th, 2016 at 12:24 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 01:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight eyed the kit suspiciously. He could see the thoughts swirling in the kits mind. He was almost certainly positive there was stuff the young feline was hiding. Truthfully though, he was holding back his own information. He liked the kit, knowing to hold some secrecy, don't spill all at once. Whether that was intentional or not is a different story though. "No mother. That's a shame." He said in what could have been taken for a mock sadness, but only if they listened closely, which obviously was not the case as his pale orbs watched the red kit chasing after leaves. "Hey, but you know what? That gives the two of us something in common, sort of. My mother left me when I was young too. That when she sent me to my father who resides in Windclan." He said hoping to catch the kits attention. If he could give the little one something to admire him for, he would be a great supporter once he grew older.
The kit stared at Singenight "can you still see your mother?" The kit asked defiantly as his body began to tremble "I can't why did the fire have to come, it's not fair I would've been taught how to defend the den. But the fire took it all away" the kit stopped trembling and stared at his paws, thoughts swirling around his head, maybe this mysterious cat could help him find a new home. "Hey are you alone too?" the kit questioned the bigger cat, though the kit had a sense of caution towards Singenight due to the strange feeling the kit had when the bigger cat looked at him "who is this cat why...do I feel so frightened around him" the kit thought to himself.

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0

Last edited by Blackout; December 11th, 2016 at 01:50 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 11:42 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnheart View Post
{Shall we continue?} Stormkit winced. "I tore my claw earlier. Is it okay if I put wet moss on it to soak up the blood? Would anything else work better? The storm grey kit seemed interested in medicine cat ways. Her gold eyes sparkled in the light. She started licking her claw again, and looked at the medicine cat. "What are you chewing?" she mewed. "Wait... is that... dock? No! It's comfrey! I saw you using it before." Her golden eyes had lighten up with interest.
(This rp went inactive, so I continued onward with other ones. I'm gonna reply right now, but this is my last reply. I'm gonna have to cut the rp short.)

Surgestorm turned to Stormkit, nodding. "Yeah, wet moss was fine, it helped keep the wound clean and helped slow the bleeding." He applied some chewed comfrey to her torn claw. "This comfrey will help with the pain, but you should be able to continue playing with the other kits and such," He meowed, offering a tired smile. "Now, you should get going, I have a sick queen with me and I don't want you to catch what she has." The tom then turned back towards his other patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Zero to Hero

A dark figure made his way into the den. He knew that he should quickly speak to Surgestorm and get back to Zerosight to see if his mentor is fine and not overdoing himself, but this was his first time in Windclan and he let his autumn gaze wander around the den. He wanted to see what it was like, even though they had moved camps, plus he was also trying to take in how many herbs had survived.

The young tom was seriously unnerved about this whole trip, even if it was short and nothing could really go wrong. He was still on the fact that he wished Zerosight was here with him, but knew it best to leave the sick tom behind in the safety of the camp in hopes that he might actually let himself rest. If returned to find his mentor in even worse condition, he'd feel so guilty leaving him alone and not watching over him. But the two of them had been worried about Surgestorm and just Windclan in general. Please Zerosight, don't a mouse-brain and please get some rest while I'm out here, he silently pleaded to his mentor.

He felt awkward when he noticed another cat that was in need of Surgestorm's attention. He frowned sympathetically at Stormkit when he realized that the patient was just a kit. He remembered when a small loner kit had been brought to him and Zerosight with a cough. He learned to hate having kit patients, seeing kits injured and in need of a medicine cat's attention was much worse than having an injured warrior. Though neither was all that good. "My apologizes if I'm interrupting something," he mewed awkwardly to his fellow medicine cat. "But when you have a free moment, can we speak?"
The WindClan medicine cat stood with his patients in the middle of the den, surrounded by tiny piles of herbs that he had only half sorted. His den was messy, and pretty cluttered and everything was covered in a layer of soot from the fire. However, Surgestorm could easily find anything in his mess of the den always remembering where he puts stuff. Of course, it'd just look hectic to anybody else.

Surgestorm's fur rose slightly when he inhaled to find ThunderClan scent swirling around in his den, but instantly looked relieved when he turned to find Northpaw. However, he was also a bit surprised. But, he realized that the fire had affected ThunderClan, and knowing Zerosight, he should have expected one of them to come check up on him and WindClan. Though, he was concerned that Zerosight didn't come himself and instead sent just Northpaw, who had never traveled to WindClan before.

"Hi Northpaw," He meowed, his ears perked. "No, no, you're not interrupting anything. I was just about to direct this cat to a nest to rest anyways." The tom carefully weaved through his mess of piles, not wanting to force Northpaw to try to maneuver through the disaster. "Sorry about the mess..." He meowed only now realizing it was kind of getting pretty bad in here. "I've just been sorting through the herbs since the fire and everything." The tom chuckled nervously, offering a smile. "What brings you here?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 11th, 2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner jumped as Thornpelt spoke, whipping around with wide eyes, only to relax a moment later. "Don't you know not to sneak up on a cat like that? What, were you trying to kill me?" She huffed, trying to calm her nerves. "No, I didn't know you were." That explains why I felt like someone was watching me. "I thought you weren't a morning cat?" She meowed, unable to help the smile that spread on her face as she took in his appearance. He looks like a kit who just got away with sneaking out into the territory! The first bit of the sun rose above the horizon behind Thornpelt, causing Flarerunner to squint against the brightness. I'm happy he's here with me... Her happy smile soon turned into a goofy one, and she shoved his shoulder before darting away. "Can't catch me!" She yowled back to him, racing across the moor. The sun had turned everything around them a brilliant golden color. This is why I love the mornings.
Thornpelt smiled and purred jokingly, "Isn't that what you tried to do yesterday?" The tom rolled his eyes, "I'm not but when you left it woke me up." He rose an eyebrow in amusement as she ran off and he soon followed, "Just you watch!" He called, his eyes bright with happiness. As he charged across the moor he let out a small purr, smiling as the wind flew through his fur. The warrior forced himself to go faster, unsheathing his claws as he tore after Flarerunner.
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt smiled and purred jokingly, "Isn't that what you tried to do yesterday?" The tom rolled his eyes, "I'm not but when you left it woke me up." He rose an eyebrow in amusement as she ran off and he soon followed, "Just you watch!" He called, his eyes bright with happiness. As he charged across the moor he let out a small purr, smiling as the wind flew through his fur. The warrior forced himself to go faster, unsheathing his claws as he tore after Flarerunner.
Laughter wouldn't stop falling from Flarerunner's mouth- that is, until she looked behind her. She let out a squeak, seeing Thornpelt gaining on her. She turned her head back around, just in time to see a rabbit den in front of her. She jumped over the hole, then darted suddenly to the right in an effort to catch him off guard. "Sure, I'll watch- watch you get left in my dust!"

Closed Thread