View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
She felt his soft gray fur under her pads as the she-kit pinned him to the ground. She found it was much easier to get him to the ground since when they had first play battled. Back then she was much weaker and well, a lot more clumsier. Honeykit's determination got her to the goal this time, she just pondered how much further it could go. Her blue hues blinked as she looked down at Ashenkit and realized how exhausted he was. With a wide grin she decided to ask the winning words. "Honeystar has beaten thee!" In a triumphant mew she asked, "Do you surrender?" Playfulness radiated off the ginger kits small body as her tail flicked eagerly for his response.
"Yes. I surrender." Ashenkit mewed in his most serious tone, before playfulness entered his blue hues once more. "Now let me up! You're gonna squish me, I'm much too delicate!" He joked, struggling beneath Honeykit's soft paws. This was one of the best times Ashenkit had had in his young life. Thank goodness for Honeykit; the young tom didn't have many friends, and Honeykit was the only one he had seen in a long, long time. At least she turned boring afternoons into interesting ones. That was just one of the many good things about Honeykit. Ashenkit waited to be released from under Honeykit's paws, and he realized that she was much stronger then she had originally been when they had first played. Besides that, she had had much more determination in her own blue hues this time, and Ashenkit realized that she was definitely going to be a dangerous warrior someday.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.