Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:40 AM
Shorecrest's kit and...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 09:34 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 09:33 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 09:13 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

SageFrost trotted happily to the center of the camp, a bright smile plastered on her face. She had been growing a belly, and she'd frequently experience weird feelings in there. Upset and confused, she searched for help, and the result - she was expecting! She curled her tail at her side, covering her swollen belly. Her vibrant blue eyes searched the clearing for her mate, WrenClaw, whom would soon learn the news of his kits - of their kits. Recently, her mate has been slightly distant, but she figured it was only because of the new, harsher leadership. Surely the news of their kits would change his status!

She remembered when their love was fresh. They were practically attached at the hip during apprenticeship and early warrior moons. SageFrost loved remembering the day they made their promise that they'd be mates as soon as they became warriors. She believed their early love was adorable, and she always dreamed of going back to those days.

However, now that she was expecting, she couldn't dream of abandoning them simply to return to the past. SageFrost would love these kits with all her heart, and she didn't doubt WrenClaw would feel the same way as she.
The handsome feline padded through the camp entrance, a few mice hung by their tails in his jaws. There was an odd gleam in his blue hues as he set them down on top of the pile. He personally enjoyed hunting, perhaps a little too much, but that was for only him to know. Despite the change in leadership, the tom-cat wasn't phased other than perhaps content with the new leader. There was finally a cat who openly expressed something that Wrenclaw hid daily. A more savage view on things.
Breaking his gaze and thoughts away, he turned slightly and noticed Sagefrost in the clearing. She looked as though she were waiting for something. Pricking his grey ears, he took a few paces towards her, studying the way she was sitting and the overall joy she was expressing. What was this about? Was she waiting for him in particular? He gave himself a little mental encouragement before he added a pep to his step and began to walk a little quicker. He too thought back to when he thought he loved the feline he was staring at. What had changed within those moons was unknown, but there wasn't the same feelings or connection he once thought they wouldn't lose. Maybe it was time to tell her how he felt. Or maybe not...

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 07:16 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero

- Time Skip -

The dark apprentice returned after his rushed trip to Windclan. He was glad to see that there were no patients to be waited on,meaning that Zerosight was open and they could converse. "Zerosight!" He called out as he entered the den. It was cleared that he seemed worried, though he was trying to act calm so that the cats in the clearing wouldn't question him about what was wrong. but now that he was in the confines of the medicine cat den, he was letting his agonize show.

"Zerosight!" He repeated, not even letting his mentor responds the first time. He hated that fact that Windclan was under new management - and not just that, but the fact that their clan seemed to be a mess after Singenight took rule. He's even worse than Ratnight! Northpaw couldn't understand what was going on, all these new leaders with the strange names. He knew something was wrong,but couldn't understand why Starclan was so silent about all of this. What if Twite was right? That Starclan has actually abandoned us and that's why the new leaders aren't taking the tradition leader name....

The thought still filled him with dread.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 11th, 2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:21 PM
The goat queen

Thumbs down Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The handsome feline padded through the camp entrance, a few mice hung by their tails in his jaws. There was an odd gleam in his blue hues as he set them down on top of the pile. He personally enjoyed hunting, perhaps a little too much, but that was for only him to know. Despite the change in leadership, the tom-cat wasn't phased other than perhaps content with the new leader. There was finally a cat who openly expressed something that Wrenclaw hid daily. A more savage view on things.
Breaking his gaze and thoughts away, he turned slightly and noticed Sagefrost in the clearing. She looked as though she were waiting for something. Pricking his grey ears, he took a few paces towards her, studying the way she was sitting and the overall joy she was expressing. What was this about? Was she waiting for him in particular? He gave himself a little mental encouragement before he added a pep to his step and began to walk a little quicker. He too thought back to when he thought he loved the feline he was staring at. What had changed within those moons was unknown, but there wasn't the same feelings or connection he once thought they wouldn't lose. Maybe it was time to tell her how he felt. Or maybe not...
Wolfheart was sitting at the edge of the clearing. When she saw wrenclaw she smiled. "Hey wrenclaw "she said,padding over to him. She looked at him with her beautiful crystal blue eyes. "Do you want to go hunting?"she asked,wrapping her tail around his.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A wide grin grew on SageFrost's face when she spotted WrenClaw approaching her. She was much too excited to stay sitting and wait for him to reach her, so she jumped to her paws and dashed to him. She skidded to a halt before him, close enough where she could rub her muzzle against his in a loving manner. A loud purr rumbled in her throat. She was so excited she wouldn't even notice a change in his attitude if there were one. ``Guess what?`` She giggled, pulling away. Her blue eyes flashed with a kit-like excitement, and her paws itched to bounce around. SageFrost didn't even give WrenClaw time to respond as she spoke quickly, ``We'reexpectingkits!`` The words that made their way past her lips were practically nonsense, and she was quick to realize this as she repeated her words.

``We're expecting kits!`` SageFrost cheered, not waiting to see his reaction. Instead, she launched herself forward and rubbed against his side. Love radiated off her in waves, and she hoped he would be able to sense it.

Her thick fur was fluffed up for warmth. Her pelt acted as a shield, attempting to keep a majority of the chill from freezing her skin. Her gray tail was moving wildly in excitement. The news was so fresh. Honestly, she was hoping their kits would improve their dying relationship. SageFrost truly loved WrenClaw, but his affection wasn't as strong as it used to be. She figured it was only because things in their relationship have begun to die out - it wasn't as exciting as it used to be, basically. She silently begged her kits to save their relationship.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Fine

Whispertail flopped on the ground lazily, tired from her failed hunting.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

A wide grin grew on SageFrost's face when she spotted WrenClaw approaching her. She was much too excited to stay sitting and wait for him to reach her, so she jumped to her paws and dashed to him. She skidded to a halt before him, close enough where she could rub her muzzle against his in a loving manner. A loud purr rumbled in her throat. She was so excited she wouldn't even notice a change in his attitude if there were one. ``Guess what?`` She giggled, pulling away. Her blue eyes flashed with a kit-like excitement, and her paws itched to bounce around. SageFrost didn't even give WrenClaw time to respond as she spoke quickly, ``We'reexpectingkits!`` The words that made their way past her lips were practically nonsense, and she was quick to realize this as she repeated her words.

``We're expecting kits!`` SageFrost cheered, not waiting to see his reaction. Instead, she launched herself forward and rubbed against his side. Love radiated off her in waves, and she hoped he would be able to sense it.

Her thick fur was fluffed up for warmth. Her pelt acted as a shield, attempting to keep a majority of the chill from freezing her skin. Her gray tail was moving wildly in excitement. The news was so fresh. Honestly, she was hoping their kits would improve their dying relationship. SageFrost truly loved WrenClaw, but his affection wasn't as strong as it used to be. She figured it was only because things in their relationship have begun to die out - it wasn't as exciting as it used to be, basically. She silently begged her kits to save their relationship.
Wrenclaw halted as Sagefrost dashed towards him. His blue eyes widening, he braced himself to be pounced on, but was pleasantly surprised to feel her pelt rubbing up against her lovingly. Oh, how he wished he could return the feelings, he simply have her a few licks on her forehead before her voice broke in. Pricking his ears again, he was about to suggest something, but the words that left her mouth stopped him. Shock flashed through his body and he stared at the she-cat for a moment, deciding how to respond. He didn't know how to feel. It took him a moment, but he finally figured it out.
Wrenclaw didn't want these kits.
He pulled away from Sagefrost, his hues were strangely blank, although his tail tip twitched in thought. Knowing he couldn't break her heart in this very moment, Wrenclaw played a look of happiness finally and gave her a gentle purr. That's... That's wonderful!" He spoke, although the emotions that ran off his pelt were uneasy and unsure. "When did you find this out?" he simply asked the question to seem engaged with the idea of kits. The unique looking warrior didn't want her to think he wasn't interested. Although he knew what he had to do now... he had to break away from her slowly before the kits were born so they never knew who he was. Unless Sagefrost told them. Either way, he had mixed feelings about the whole situation. Twitefall will know what to say... he thought hopefully to himself. She'll tell me how to feel...

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormpaw looked back down at the ground, the she cat averting her blue hues from Hiddenpaw. Was he just being polite, staying here and conversing with her? She wasn't quite sure, and she didn't want to be taking his time, especially if he had other cats he would rather be talking to. "Hm. Well thank you- I suppose that is true, and it's definitely a nice thought." She mewed, her expression remaining fairly calm as she did so, and she allowed her gaze to stray back to him. Hm. He's friendly enough. You're all good, Stormpaw. So ask questions. Before she was quite sure what was happening, she found her thoughts turning to another topic. "I appreciate your talking to me, but if there's something you would rather do, please don't let me keep you from doing it," She mewed, and then her hues sprang open in alarm as she realized she had just voiced her thoughts aloud. She hadn't meant to. That was the exact opposite of what she had meant to say. Her tail began to twitch nervously and she looked away from him, suddenly feeling sick. She felt much more nervous and worried than she originally had, and she realized that that was probably the wrong thing to say. Real good going, Stormpaw. It's probably things like that that keep you from having friends. She thought, her tail twitching back and forth in an irritated manner.

"Hmph. Well I'm amazing at sneaking up on other cats, so I'll definitely be able to do it." Dragonkit bragged, puffing his ebony chest out proudly, his sapphire hues sparking with mischief. Naturally this was an exaggeration of his own, although he thought stretching the truth a little couldn't be that bad. Since when did a lot- if any- harm come from stretching the truth? Although it had definitely been stretched to the breaking point, Dragonkit's young mind wondered if perhaps someday the words would be true. "Oh really? Well did you know that I have special powers to- uh- catch leaves?" Dragonkit asked, wondering whether the she cat would buy it or not. While he awaited her reply, he began thinking of how he would prove his 'special powers.' He wondered whether Echokit had thought anything of it- or at least, anything much. She probably thought that had been pretty weird, and looking back on his comment, he realized that it had sounded awkward. Hearing her sharp remark he flinched backwards before his hues hardened and he stiffened, every part of him tense and his whole body seeming to almost quiver with anxiety and anticipation. "Ratnight is our leader now, whether it seems fair or not. I would prefer to be an ally rather than an enemy of his. Perhaps it isn't right, what he's doing. But I believe speaking respectfully of him might help to keep me out of trouble." Dragonkit spoke in a fairly authoritative voice. Losing his temper wasn't going to help him here. All thoughts of excitement and pleasure were gone, replaced by a total blank stare that made him feel half dead. "I apologize if you don't see things the same way as I do, or if I've caused you any discomfort," He added. Looking at him now, it was almost impossible to believe that this was the same kit from just a moment ago. It was as though he had slipped into his first state of a polite, cold kit. Was this really the same tom who had just been laughing and bragging a minute earlier?

Hawkfeather spotted Wrenclaw, and her expression instantly seemed to brighten. She got to her paws, her tail tip twitching as she began to head over towards him rapidly, slipping neatly through the other cats. Her pelt was neatly groomed, and she appeared very well taken care of, although her excitement betrayed her innocence. "Hello there! I'm Hawkfeather- sorry, I know it's weird I just came here and introduced myself, but I was just looking for someone interesting and you look interesting, so I decided to come over and introduce myself." Hawkfeather mewed, her tail twitching back and forth and her blue hues sparkling with excitement. It was obvious that the young warrior was kit like, and a perfect target for anyone. Would Wrenclaw care to speak to her, or was he going to leave her like so many others did, considering that she was way too overexcited? The young she cat waited for Wrenclaw's reply, her expression still excited. She still looked way too excited, and she tried to calm herself and make herself look a little calmer.
The cream and white apprentice merely let out a purr of amusement towards Stormpaw's words. That was new one. No cat had really ever said such a thing to him, but he didn't over think it at all. "I have no place to be and nothing to do as long as this paw is aching," he replied simply. His amber hues were lighting back up as he noted the she-cat's nervous tail twitching. She seemed to doubt herself a lot, although perhaps over time he could change that for her. It was the least he could do for the feline that basically saved his life in the fire. He wouldn't simply let her live that down without some kind of repayment. Now it was his turn to say something. Thinking quickly on his paws, he glanced around the clearing and then back towards the apprentice. He rarely broke eye contact when having a conversation. He hated to be rude towards any cat, except when he thought they deserved it. "So what are you doing sitting here all alone? Surely you have friends that would want to go hunting with you. I'm sure that sounds more exciting than talking to a cat who can hardly walk right now," he huffed. There was a teasing tone in his voice and his eyes were alight with mischief, although that was the normal Hiddenpaw. He loved teasing and messing around.

"Prove it!" she exclaimed, immediately crouching down to prepare herself for whatever may happen, although his next few words caught her by surprise. Letting the words sink in, Echokit snorted with amusement. "I can catch leaves too, you know! What kind of power would that be or how would you use it!?" she asked without a hesitation. It almost seemed ridiculous, but she couldn't help but question the younger tom. Maybe he really did? Her imagination wandered a little at the possibilities. She sat back up realizing that the kit wasn't gonna pounce her. The brown and white tabby noticed the stiffness in his posture and pinned her ears back a little in defense. Had she said something wrong? Sometimes she wasn't always aware of it as she had a sharp tongue that she didn't always control consciously. As Dragonkit spoke, her ears pinned back more at the differences in how they view their leader. Her little tail whipped a little before she settled it and waited for him to stop talking. Now Echokit was staring a cat she didn't know. Someone more mean than she had seen before. She ignored his apology. She didn't care for it as she knew he'd never change his thoughts. "Someone will revolt against a savage leader like he and when that day comes, I'll welcome any leader who takes over," she half-growled. This made it clear she didn't like the leader. Not in the least bit. This time she was well aware of the things she was saying and didn't care if this got her into trouble. "I'd rather be exiled for saying such things or when I get in trouble rather than live under a rule such as this," her eyes narrowed, but she looked away from Dragonkit, staring somewhere into the clearing now. Nothing in particular, just staring.

Wrenclaw looked towards the new feline, her head tipped a little, almost innocently. Without much hesitation, he settled himself down and watched the newcomer, listening to what she said. "You're rather interesting yourself, coming here and saying such things. Not everyday this happens," he replied looking at the cheery warrior with an odd expression. She was the first cat he'd met that was as happy as ever even with everything going on. Did nothing phase her? No matter. Wrenclaw assumed the interesting part came from his strange pelt. A Siamese, tabby mixture that didn't quite look like anything any other cat appeared. Although one things for sure, the warrior was certainly prone to start conversations. Most times it was with she-cats as -- as he found out -- his pelt was rather appealing. It didn't help at all for forest hunting, but he didn't mind it. It made flirting easier with any cat of his choosing. Perhaps Hawkfeather would be one of those he chooses. "I'm Wrenclaw," he finally spoke after taking in the she-cat and her personality. She was easy to talk to, something different and it spiced up his normal daily routines.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:30 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Bellykit layed on the moss. He had his back to the others as he slept.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashenkit's blue hues widened, although he was too tired to try and spring out of the way, and he allowed himself to be pinned by Honeykit. He could feel his sides heaving with exhaustion, although why he was so tired after just one game, he wasn't quite sure. Granted; it had been more like two, considering he had used trickery the first time, which he could still feel a sting of guilt about. Still, even with that, she's going to win, He thought with a small, bright smile. He got the feeling that Honeykit would make quite a warrior someday, especially with her determination. That, plus her skill and being on the small side but having quite a bit of strength, and the training that she would receive, would make her an almost unbeatable warrior. Ashenkit looked up at Honeykit with his blue hues, waiting for her to either ask him if he surrendered or something else, although she wasn't quite sure what else it would be. Oh well, I surrender, he thought, although he said nothing aloud yet, waiting for Honeykit to speak.
She felt his soft gray fur under her pads as the she-kit pinned him to the ground. She found it was much easier to get him to the ground since when they had first play battled. Back then she was much weaker and well, a lot more clumsier. Honeykit's determination got her to the goal this time, she just pondered how much further it could go. Her blue hues blinked as she looked down at Ashenkit and realized how exhausted he was. With a wide grin she decided to ask the winning words. "Honeystar has beaten thee!" In a triumphant mew she asked, "Do you surrender?" Playfulness radiated off the ginger kits small body as her tail flicked eagerly for his response.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:33 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
That's the thing with Cormorantstone, one thing she finds that she doesn't like and she immediately dislikes you, and that's what just happened with Silvercloud. This is why Cormorantstone doesn't exactly have friends. And once she's begun to dislike you, there was a rare chance that she would ever learn to tolerate you again, much less befriend you.
In a way, what this dark tabby was doing now, was attempting to rile up this other female, she wanted to get her angry, upset, insulted, she wanted a reason to take her down and when she insulted cat's, they insulted back, that's what she was looking for. She wanted to see what this she-cat was made of, if she was just another pretty face not worth a lick in battle. And she also, was giving her a way to get herself angry, Cormorantstone, unlike most cats, absolutely loved to be angry, it got her adrenaline going so that she could do her best when fighting. She was planning to fight this she-cat.
Hearing Silvercloud's response, the dark grey tabby snorted out, her yellow eyes blazing with a hot fire that would only grow hotter, though not quite reaching their boiling point. She could only get so angry with clanmates, she was still a very loyal Thunderclan warrior, the only time they would truly reach their boiling point was when it involved any of the other clan's, she absolutely hated them, hated them with a passion. Thunderclan was the only important clan in the forest, she would be glad if the other three mysteriously vanished or died, she'd kill them all herself if she was given the order, wouldn't ask twice. But I digress.
"Little one?" Seethed the bulky she-cat, immediately rising to her paws to tower over the she-cat, her lips pulled back in a snarl and her claws unsheathed. "You might want to watch your wagging tongue, princess or I might just have to stop it for you." Cormorantstone hissed out, muscles tensing, already ready to spring at this other cat and a dash of excitement mingled with that look of anger momentarily before anger took over fully.
"I think you might be talking to a puddle because you're the one who is sorely mistaken." She hissed in regard to the she-cat saying that she had bad eyesight, hinting at the fact that she called her little even though the grey tabby was nearly the complete opposite of little.
"You sure do talk a lot for a cat who doesn't like to fight!"
Silvercloud could feel excitement bubbling up inside her. She enjoyed arguing, if arguments ever turned into a physical fight, she couldn't exactly say she liked it but she wouldn't back down from a challenge. A flame sparked in Silvercloud's eyes. This side of Silvercloud was only shown when she was in a situation like this. A almost 'malevolent' kind of smile formed on her face. You heard me, Silvercloud smiled. Of course, the tabby had no wish to hurt Cormorantstone....physically anyway. Silvercloud looked up as the dark brown tabby rose to tower over her. It had no effect on Silvercloud though. She must admit that Cormorantstone was certainly bigger then her but she didn't really care. The fellow warrior might be bigger in looks but Silvercloud had a big brain full of comebacks and insults. "Princess? Why thank you deary. I know, I really do look as beautiful as a princess", Silvercloud said with fake sweetness. She stood up as well, deciding it wasn't fit for her to be sitting while Cormorantstone stood and towered above. When Silvercloud stood, she was still shorter and looked more fragile next to the bulky tabby but looks can be deceiving. For all anyone knew, Silvercloud could be as strong as Cormorantstone, although this obviously was false. The flame in Silvercloud's eyes danced around as the tabby's amber gaze met the yellow gaze of the other she cat defiantly. I may not be the best at beating others in a physical fight, but I always win in a verbal one, Silvercloud thought. Her gaze was quite calm despite the flame in it and her breathing was even, like she was sleeping. She wasn't intimidated by Cormorantstone. Plus, taking glances at Cormorantstone every now and again she had learned the warrior was very loyal and probably wouldn't attack a clanmate. Unless they provoked her enough. Knowing what she was going to say next, Silvercloud parted her jaws. "And I know, you do look quite like a muddy puddle", Silvercloud said. "Oops", she suddenly continued. "I forgot you were too dumb to know what that means. 'Muddy Puddle', is another word for 'ugly'. Which in this case. You're a muddy puddle", Silvercloud said, putting on a fake sweet smile that had fake apology mixed into it. She was certainly enjoying this. She was enjoying this a lot, to be exact. She could this all day. As Silvercloud watched Cormorantstone's expression, she started to notice the brown tabby looked almost as if she was....enjoying this too? But how could she find this argument entertaining. She also noticed how angry she looked, with slight excitement mixed in. Maybe she was enjoying being angered? Well this just made Silvercloud happier. This would mean she could make the tabby super angry and they would both be happy either way. Isn't that just lovely. Silvercloud had never come across someone like the dark brown tabby she cat in front of her. And that was a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. It meant, insults and comebacks would be more interesting, yet they were creating an enemy bond at the same time.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 12th, 2016 at 02:39 AM.
Closed Thread