Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:25 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Clearing the salty tears from her own eyes, she managed a watery smile to Arcticpaw. "Maybe something, maybe nothing. This is really just for you to experience a dream. Go ahead and talk to whomever you want. They're all here for you," she mewed softly in response, gently nudging Arcticpaw's flank with her nose, urging him towards the small cluster of cats gathered in front of him. Seeing his expression, she realized her apprentice had his eyes locked on one cat. Following his gaze, the medicine cat saw the dark black she-cat with the green eyes he seemed so keen on. Though she had no idea who it was, she assumed it was someone important to the tom. "Go see her. If she means something to you, then act upon it," she whispered quietly, nuzzling the tuft of fur behind his ear before she pushed him forward, with no force but a gentle assurance that he'd be alright. Watching him for a moment longer, Geckoleaf shifted her gaze towards the crowd, searching for her father. But she didn't see any flash of bright orange, or a glint of sea blue. He was gone, but she could still feel the warmth of his love around her, the pride for what she had become. Sighing, the medicine cat sat on the soft dirt, and waited for Arcticpaw.
Shaking his head gently at Geckoleaf, Arcticpaw sighed slightly, "I'll meet her one day," he meowed quietly, his ears flicking towards his grandmother. Though he tried not to show it on his face, Arcticpaw was tempted to go and meet her, the she-cat who had been the best mother to his mother and uncle. Arcticpaw knew that he had to retrain himself, though as the dream started to fade from Arcticpaw, the many StarClan warriros slowly started to dissipate into nothingness, and the cave which he had fallen asleep in only moments ago had reformed before him. Happy that he got to meett his ancestors, Arcticpaw turned towards the form of Geckoleaf, which he couldn't make out against the musty darkness of the cave.