View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 04:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

"Bad cats..." he huffed, wincing in pain as they cleaned his wounds. "I was exploring... Long time ago... And bad cats stole me..." He said, his green eyes wide with fear. "Th-they hurt me if I talked, and they didn't feed me much... They hurt me and laughed when I cried..." he wheezed. His breath quickened as he remembered it. "What if they come for me?" he asked, and he gave a yelp as they brushed over a sensitive part on his body. He watched as the enby worked on him, breath fast, but other than that he was calming, but very slowly. He was on edge at every sound, every movement. When he closed his eyes, Daypaw's unsupervised movements around him jolted his eyes open and he would lift his head to see where they were before he rested his head back down. What if they found him again? What if they came and ripped him from his home, and no one stopped them? The Abyssinian mix's breath quickened, and he looked up more frequently, eyes going from Daypaw to the entrance.
"Then I'll personally tear them to shreds,I still have some warrior training in me." The creme colored cat said calmly as they removed the ferns seeing as the wounds were cleaned. Looking next to them they picked up the dried oak leaves and started to chew them before spitting them on the wound. The taste was bitter, but it would do the tom some good. Daypaw was surprised someone would kidnap a cat simply for their own pleasure and torment, it made Daypaw dig their claws in the ground. Once they applied the rest of the oak leaves Daypaw went over to a dried poppy flower and brought it over to the uneasy tom. They shook the flower till three seeds came off, and put the flower down. "I want you to eat those seeds, theyll calm you and you wont feel as much pain." they could easily tell just by the toms actions of watching Daypaws every movement that they were nervous. It was like a silent comfort by offering those seeds. "No need to be nervous around me, Im going to heal you. Not hurt you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky rested her head on her paws, sighing with defeat. She thumped her tail against the floor of the den and she stared at Daypaw who was messing around with some of those weird-smelling plants again. The young cat seemed to do that almost all day every day. With no hope of getting to venture outside today either, and only Daypaw to talk to, Lucky tried to keep the medicine cat engaged. "Hey Daypaw," Lucky meowed, "Do you know where Riverclan apprentices like to hunt? A pond. Do you get it, Daypaw," Lucky chided. "It sounds like paw... because they're apprentices. And it's Riverclan, so they like... water, I guess. It works in so many ways."
Daypaw gave an unamused glance in Luckys direction, raising an eyebrow. "I like the effort." they eventually gave a pity snort. They turned back to the den wall and stuffed a few leaves in a crack in its proper place. They dig their tiny paws between the cracks of the rock to get the old herbs out too,Kestrelberry really needed a clean out. They knew Lucky wanted to go and explore the territory, she wanted to get some fresh air and stretch her legs. But one, Daypaw didnt know how the rest of the clan would feel about Daypaw taking in an outsider without Halestars permission, but Daypaw didnt really listen to the rules anyway.