Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by wendigo
Today 10:20 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:08 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:54 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:45 AM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"No, I can't." He said, looking to Creampaw. "You wouldn't understand." Ashpaw looked to his sibling, eyes wide. He hadn't expected his brother to want to know. He didn't even expect Creampaw to tell he was lying. He took in a deep breath, nervous. What would happen if he did end up telling Creampaw? Would he be shunned from the family?

Creampaw narrowed his eyes. "Ashpaw," he stated his brothers name calmly. "Tell me. I'm not going to tell our parents. Or anyone in our family." he reassured his brother. Though his voice was calm and collected, Creampaw was shocked. Ashpaw was usually the one in the litter who never had a crush. Who never worried. Who was fearless. But at the moment Creampaw found himself trying to comfort his brother.
Old July 26th, 2017, 09:53 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Creampaw narrowed his eyes. "Ashpaw," he stated his brothers name calmly. "Tell me. I'm not going to tell our parents. Or anyone in our family." he reassured his brother. Though his voice was calm and collected, Creampaw was shocked. Ashpaw was usually the one in the litter who never had a crush. Who never worried. Who was fearless. But at the moment Creampaw found himself trying to comfort his brother.
"If you do tell, I will claw your fur off." He snapped, feeling slightly reassured by Creampaw's voice. He looked at his sibling before continuing, "Well, I met her on a border patrol. I only saw her once though...so it couldn't mean anything. Right? It's not like it would ever work either. Mother and father would kill me. Or worse..." The grey tom's eyes grew wider as he imagined what would happen if his parents knew. Or even any adult cat in his family. Ashpaw was surprised he had just told his brother, surprised that Creampaw promised not to tell, surprised he didn't know what to do for once.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"If you do tell, I will claw your fur off." He snapped, feeling slightly reassured by Creampaw's voice. He looked at his sibling before continuing, "Well, I met her on a border patrol. I only saw her once though...so it couldn't mean anything. Right? It's not like it would ever work either. Mother and father would kill me. Or worse..." The grey tom's eyes grew wider as he imagined what would happen if his parents knew. Or even any adult cat in his family. Ashpaw was surprised he had just told his brother, surprised that Creampaw promised not to tell, surprised he didn't know what to do for once.

Creampaw's eyes widened. He felt the urge to run to his mother. Run to his father. Tell them everything. But he had made a promise. And Creampaw was a loyal cat. Not only to his clan, but to his family. That meant Ashpaw as well. "What clan?" he asked, his voice small. He hoped his brother didn't think he was pushing him so that Ashpaw would tell him information. He just wanted to know all about "Ashpaw's she-cat friend".
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:08 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Creampaw's eyes widened. He felt the urge to run to his mother. Run to his father. Tell them everything. But he had made a promise. And Creampaw was a loyal cat. Not only to his clan, but to his family. That meant Ashpaw as well. "What clan?" he asked, his voice small. He hoped his brother didn't think he was pushing him so that Ashpaw would tell him information. He just wanted to know all about "Ashpaw's she-cat friend".
Ashpaw breathed out slowly, feeling the slightest urge to crawl in his nest and stay there forever. But he trusted Creampaw enough that he decided to stay where he was and talk with his brother. "She is from windclan." He said, looking at his brother's paws. He felt too embarrassed to look him in the eye. The tom licked his chest, nervous. "I don't know what to do. I don't even know if there is anything I can do." He whispered, flattening his ears.

Old July 26th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Ashpaw breathed out slowly, feeling the slightest urge to crawl in his nest and stay there forever. But he trusted Creampaw enough that he decided to stay where he was and talk with his brother. "She is from windclan." He said, looking at his brother's paws. He felt too embarrassed to look him in the eye. The tom licked his chest, nervous. "I don't know what to do. I don't even know if there is anything I can do." He whispered, flattening his ears.

Creampaw looked his brother in the eyes. "I don't think there is." he admitted. It was true. He didn't think there was anything Ashpaw could do about it. Emotions were emotions. "You said you had only seen her once, maybe it was just fake." he suggested, hoping that was true. He supported his brothers feelings, but still.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:31 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

Creampaw looked his brother in the eyes. "I don't think there is." he admitted. It was true. He didn't think there was anything Ashpaw could do about it. Emotions were emotions. "You said you had only seen her once, maybe it was just fake." he suggested, hoping that was true. He supported his brothers feelings, but still.
Ashpaw sighed, mewing, "I really hope it is too. She was really pretty...but there are some okay she-cats here in the clan." He shuffled his paws, feeling less nervous now. He never knew his brother would actually care, much less make a promise not to tell. The tom flicked his tail, looking at Creampaw. "I am going to try to forget about it. It is just a kittish crush that will never work out." He said, starting to sound more like his normal self. Pushing away his thoughts and feelings deep down inside of him.

Old July 26th, 2017, 11:40 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
(I know)

Clovermist nodded. "Alright," She meowed standing up.
Suntail stood up too,"which one? Hunting or border patrol?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
D
aypaw was lying down and resting, the calm energy in the den was calming. Every patient was asleep and Daypaw was going to, despite not wanting to, but they needed to to see Northpath. The tom hadnt seen him recently. Daypaw closed tired eyes and settled their head on their paws. Their ears perked at hearing someone come in the den, though Daypaw couldnt smell injuries from the mud. But once they opened their eyes at first they were annoyed, but stood up immediately once realizing how bad it really was. Once watching him fall Daypaw was at the toms side. He looked skinny, starved probably, dirty from the mud soaked in his fur, and oozing injuries. "Its Daypaw, Im the new medicine cat. I'll be taking care of you." the enby said quickly, eyes scanning over the injuries and deciding what the tom needed. Even if Daypaw wasnt fully trained themselves they wished at times they had an apprentice to help them in times like this. They grabbed dried oak leaves to help prevent the risk of infection. There was no doubt there would be a risk with how much mud was in his scratched. Daypaw grabbed ferns aswel to clean those, it would take longer cleaning it themselves. They grabbed cobwebs and goldenrod to stop the bleeding and sooth the pain of the scratches. Once they had all of the plants in their mouth they made their way back to the kit, setting them down next to them and grabbing the fern and began to clean out the wounds first before doing anything. "Tell me what happened to you."
"Bad cats..." he huffed, wincing in pain as they cleaned his wounds. "I was exploring... Long time ago... And bad cats stole me..." He said, his green eyes wide with fear. "Th-they hurt me if I talked, and they didn't feed me much... They hurt me and laughed when I cried..." he wheezed. His breath quickened as he remembered it. "What if they come for me?" he asked, and he gave a yelp as they brushed over a sensitive part on his body. He watched as the enby worked on him, breath fast, but other than that he was calming, but very slowly. He was on edge at every sound, every movement. When he closed his eyes, Daypaw's unsupervised movements around him jolted his eyes open and he would lift his head to see where they were before he rested his head back down. What if they found him again? What if they came and ripped him from his home, and no one stopped them? The Abyssinian mix's breath quickened, and he looked up more frequently, eyes going from Daypaw to the entrance.
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
D[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Lucy had been in here for awhile now. Maybe a week or so, but it has felt like the longest week of Daypaws life. They liked Lucky of course,had a soft spot for her for some reason. She was one of the few they didnt lose their temper at. It was weird,but she was eagar to get out of the den as soon as possible. Daypaw rolled their eyes looking towards Lucky while sorting herbs. "You know what Ive told you Lucky," they sighed,"your injuries are still in critical condition, if you caught your fur caught on a branch they could reopen."
Lucky rested her head on her paws, sighing with defeat. She thumped her tail against the floor of the den and she stared at Daypaw who was messing around with some of those weird-smelling plants again. The young cat seemed to do that almost all day every day. With no hope of getting to venture outside today either, and only Daypaw to talk to, Lucky tried to keep the medicine cat engaged. "Hey Daypaw," Lucky meowed, "Do you know where Riverclan apprentices like to hunt? A pond. Do you get it, Daypaw," Lucky chided. "It sounds like paw... because they're apprentices. And it's Riverclan, so they like... water, I guess. It works in so many ways."
Old July 26th, 2017, 02:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

Avocetpaw's jaw gaped in shock and worry; what did this apprentice have to be so rude about? Until they listened; quickly, the spotted apprentice realized that Clawpaw had been through more than it seemed. Instead of just being an angry cat having a bad day, she was a depressed individual with a hard, emotionally scarring history. But that didn't give her an excuse to be rude; Avocetpaw had learned, through many of their own trials, that happiness was really in how you treated your circumstances, not how they treated you. But Clawpaw directly insulting their siblings was a low blow; their siblings had been stillborn, their mother dying with her kits, leaving only the strongest, them, alive. Her father had committed suicide soon after. So, Avocetpaw had been raised by a loving aunt, although they always longed for real parents. And hearing someone insult cats that had never been given a chance to live... that pressed her buttons. Despite being an optimist who tried to see the best in others, this was too much. "You may have had a hard past, but that doesn't give you the right to be bitter!" they exclaimed in return, ears flattening with frustration and anger. "But others have too! My siblings were stillborn, and my mother perished with them! My father... well, he intentionally followed suit. I grew up always wondering who they'd be; I don't know what you've been through, or how you feel, but don't pretend that being injured like that makes you special! We all have the demons of our past, but just giving in doesn't help!" they meowed, loudly, voice pained and thin. "I just wanted to see if you needed help. If there was anything I can do. But in this case, I was just too late!"
Clawpaw's sharp eyes flashed with amusement at the younger cat's bitter reproaching. They were bothering her to no end, making her want to claw them to pieces. Although this had given her a hold on more barbed comments. Everything she said had a barbed end, or it was sharp in some way. "Awe, has the poor kitty had a hard life? Poor kitty, with no parents and no siblings... my gosh, that is such a sad story! I think I might actually cry, wait, hold on..." Here the white feline paused, pretending to look down at the ground and feigning sadness before a smirk spread over her maw and her blue eyes twinkled with malice.

"Nope, wait, because I just remembered that I don't care. I'm sure you have the perfect foster family and you snuggle up with them at night. All your perfect adoptive siblings smile and pay you sweet little compliments and you hang out together - make me gag. Don't pretend you have a sad life, kitty - because I'm pretty sure you aren't alone here." Her sharp eyes narrowed and she studied the other's expression to see if her words would have any effect. But the barbed comments didn't stop there, oh no.

"Look at you, sweetness! Look at your pretty pelt - you look like something out of a story. The protaganist from a broken home. Well, you might be able to play like that, kitty - but you can't fool me. And you told me I can't pretend that being injured makes me special. Take a look at yourself, why don't you." Her sharp tone became harsher and she shook her head, smiling evilly at the smaller cat. Clawpaw was close to being a warrior. And if Avocetpaw had been her apprentice, she would have given them such a hard time they would wish that they weren't even a part of ShadowClan. "Go find someone who can help you, kitty. Because I think you could use it." Her purr sounded pleasant, although there was a dark note in her voice.

Badgerpaw caught the wrinkle of her nose and wondered what that meant - had he said something wrong? And if so, what? Perhaps she had been offended by his 'attractive she cat' comment, though that was doubtful. Why would she be offended about that? Part of the black and white tom felt a little glimmer of hope that she had been offended because she wanted him to think she was pretty... because she liked him... but it disappeared just as quickly. He had brushed the unknown truth, and yet he hadn't had the power to try and grab hold of it. Life is full of risks. He wasn't willing to risk having feelings out in the open, especially crushes, which were fickle and unstable.

"Yeah. Living is way better." But Lostpaw did both. She lived, and she was pretty. She didn't even have to try, Badgerpaw just found her... attractive. So how come he had the courage to talk to her? Because she wasn't stuck up and annoying, she was fun! She was playful! They had good times together, and the tom enjoyed every second of the time that they did spend together. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to have a whole group of friends that he played with. Lostpaw was more then enough for him - she was perfect - but what would it be like to have lots of friends who could see her as he did? As a beautiful, intelligent, funny cat who you should treasure forever? They would all have to be she cats, of course, he didn't want to risk her looking at another tom... he definitely didn't want to risk her being around another tom and falling in love with him. Not before he even got a chance to win her over.

"Oh yeah? Do I have an attractive smell? Is that how you decided I was your best friend?" The tom asked, a purr in his voice as he nudged her lightly. He was teasing, of course, but part of him wanted to hear her say yes. Maybe if she thought he was attractive... he could get a hold off of that and climb up. There had to be a way to find out if she liked him. Besides actually asking, of course.
@lost

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 26th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.
Closed Thread