View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The warrior was now confused as she looked at Hollypelt her head tilted
" You t-think s-so? Normally others would be disgusted . .... It's more of an imperfection to me " she meowed as she then looked at the ground she couldn't believe it some one actually didn't mind . She was now feeling more nervous then depressed but another bad flaw was that she had a lot of self doubt that she wasn't good enough . She had a cute little smile on her face now but shook her fur . A few other cats hissed as they walked by her
" hey freak get outta here you mouse brain! " a random cat hissed and deerspots had her ears down they didn't need to call her a freak she new that already " yeah you mouse brain! " the other cat who was like the random cats buddy. Deerspots slowly backed up as she gulped
" Sorry to waist your time Hollypelt " she meowed and shook her fur again , her bones felt that familiar pecking of sadness.
Hollypelt backed away from the other cats, softly hissing. "You didn't waste my time, they did." Hollypelt said, with the most courage she had had yet in countless moons. Let's go somewhere else, away from these cats..." Hollypelt gestured for Deerspots to follow her, "Somewhere away from cats, preferably." She glared at the other cats. When they hissed back, she jumped and they laughed. Her eyes welled up with tears and she hung her head, submissive as always.