Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM

Old October 24th, 2017, 10:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang groggily got to his feet, lethargic has he felt a warm muzzle under his chin. He opened his eye and saw the familiar and colorful pelt of his final apprentice. "Turtlebright," he meowed in greeting. "'Bout time you stopped in to say hello. What am I? Crowfood?" As the old cat grouched, he had a teasing grin on his face. Of all the apprentices that he had had, Turtlebright was the most energetic. It had been a welcome energy considering that by the end of his time training the young warrior, the old cat's joints had begun to ache and keeping up with patrols was beginning to prove to be a struggle. He had even been able to confide in the younger warrior about not wanting to retire. When Ebonyfrost left, and he had toyed with the idea of going to Grousestar, Turtlebright had been a source of encouragement there too. He had been like that the son he never got to raise... "You remembering to use your backlegs when you leap?" the old tom asked him, recalling an old hunting lesson.
The dappled feline laughed and sat gave the older feline a playful nudge, grinning widely. "No of course not!" he exclaimed, his green optics widening "We've both just been a little busy is all." he pouted as he dragged a claw through the dirt. Turtlebright liked Shinefang a lot, he took care of him, he doted on him, and at the same time he was stern and strict, always had high expectations for the younger tom. The tortoiseshell didn't mind one bit, it was a challenge he always welcomed and looked forward to each morning of his apprenticeship. The moment a spot for Medicine cat opened up the feline practically skipped and buried the tom with his excitement, being a medicine cat fit his former mentor so well, it was perfect for the tom. The warrior leaned back on his hind legs and looked up at the sky "It's been a little peaceful, don't ya think? A little worrying isn't it? Feel like I have to do something to make up for it." he hummed, closing his eyes momentarily. The speckled tom didn't like sitting still, he couldn't understand how other's did it, he always had to move, hunt, explore, run around or climb trees, it was too boring to just laze around. Now of course the feline didn't want to battle or have anything horrible happen to his clan, or any one else's for that matter, he just wanted to do...something.
Turtlebright got pulled back into his senses as the older feline asked him a question, which in turn made the younger tom giggle "Yes Shinefang, I have been a very good warrior and I have remembered each and every exact word you have said when you trained me." he teased, his emerald eyes flickered with amusement. After a few seconds he slumped forward and gave him an emberassed grin "Honestly...no...I have not, I've forgotten." he giggled sheepishly. Oh, he was in for a nagging now, he could already feel his ears burning.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The dappled feline laughed and sat gave the older feline a playful nudge, grinning widely. "No of course not!" he exclaimed, his green optics widening "We've both just been a little busy is all." he pouted as he dragged a claw through the dirt. Turtlebright liked Shinefang a lot, he took care of him, he doted on him, and at the same time he was stern and strict, always had high expectations for the younger tom. The tortoiseshell didn't mind one bit, it was a challenge he always welcomed and looked forward to each morning of his apprenticeship. The moment a spot for Medicine cat opened up the feline practically skipped and buried the tom with his excitement, being a medicine cat fit his former mentor so well, it was perfect for the tom. The warrior leaned back on his hind legs and looked up at the sky "It's been a little peaceful, don't ya think? A little worrying isn't it? Feel like I have to do something to make up for it." he hummed, closing his eyes momentarily. The speckled tom didn't like sitting still, he couldn't understand how other's did it, he always had to move, hunt, explore, run around or climb trees, it was too boring to just laze around. Now of course the feline didn't want to battle or have anything horrible happen to his clan, or any one else's for that matter, he just wanted to do...something.
Turtlebright got pulled back into his senses as the older feline asked him a question, which in turn made the younger tom giggle "Yes Shinefang, I have been a very good warrior and I have remembered each and every exact word you have said when you trained me." he teased, his emerald eyes flickered with amusement. After a few seconds he slumped forward and gave him an emberassed grin "Honestly...no...I have not, I've forgotten." he giggled sheepishly. Oh, he was in for a nagging now, he could already feel his ears burning.
Shinefang grunted his agreement. "Busy is right. Who knew cats got hurt so often? Not to mention, with leafbare coming, I've got to worry about running out of herbs. Lucky for me up until this point, Ebonyfrost kept a good stock." He sighed heavily. "Too bad she didn't stick around to show any cat where to find the things. Eh, but I'm rambling." Resting on the clearing floor, Shinefang took in the sunshine and birdsong that still lingered in the woods. Soon the silence of leafbare would set in, but for now, there was life in the woods.
The grizzled medicine cat flicked a torn ear. "Worried because things are peaceful? Turtlebright, there's plenty of things to worry about, but nice days are not one of them. If you have time to dread the day, then you have time to catch more prey." Another lesson from his mentoring days. Shinefang had enjoyed them: seeing a young kit grow into a fine warrior as they learned to hunt and fight, and watching the glint in their eyes when they heard their warrior name for the first time. Few things had given him joy since Slatepelt died, but his apprentices had been one, and an important one. Between them and his love for Skyclan, he had managed to keep moving even when grief crushed him like a fallen tree. He supposed his last apprentice would be the one he trained to replace him as medicine cat when he died. It was a sobering thought, but not a worrisome one. True, every cat met their ancestor's eventually, but the foxheart's in Starclan were in for a fight if they laid a paw on him before he was good and ready. Shinefang shook his head and heaved an exacerbated sigh, "Typical." Normally, he would nag the younger cat, and repeat another rhyming lesson, but seeing his youngest apprentice wince as he waited for it, well... it just wasn't as much fun when they expected it. "Remind me, do you already have an apprentice of your own? ... a mate?" he added, shooting the younger cat a sly grin.
@starfall gentle bump

Last edited by Charmer; November 5th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.
Old October 31st, 2017, 02:51 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
It was early morning--yet it was no surprise that arrowpaw was already awake. the tom didnt sleep that well, and he was an early bird. body waking up at the mere crack of dawn despite possibly only falling asleep moments before. you could look at the tom and slowly figure out what he was like with out even talking to him. he was very tall, yet he kept his body close to the ground in submission--as if on instinct. he looked much smaller, not to mention his skinny body to add to the effect. he was a nervous on, glancing from he piece of prey that was in front of him, a mouse, to green orbs darting around the clearing at every little sound he could ears, ears twitching and slightly jumping when hed hear a crunch of a leaf or a pawstep of a clanmate, most things scared him. he didnt have many friend either due to this social anxiety, it sucked, but what could you do. arrowpaw leaned down, taking a small bite from his prey that he was of course sharing with no body.
Vulturepaw, with her well upbringing and polite mannerisms, was certainly aware of the figure ahead of her. That figure belonging to none other than Arrowpaw, another apprentice of the clan. Her cranium clicked from side to side, as the femme justified her options. She could approach him in an extremely friendly fashion, just going head-on into a conversation; or she could calmly stroll up to the other, and begin to just have some general chit-chat with the feline. In her opinion, she seemed like the latter option was more of a better choice. Not just because she knew of Arrowpaw's introverted and withdrawn behaviour, but more because she, herself, preferred to be more of a peacemaker. Like a librarian. Someone who strives in a quiet environment, someone better off without the loud and bashful disturbances that others may cause.
The mainly grey female began to amble her way over to the other, making sure to take her time as to not scare the male or perhaps fill him with a bad impression of her; not that that would really matter to the female. Her paws tread lightly across the loose earth, her demeanour that of a more laid-back cat. A feline who was at ease. As she approached the submissive tom, a gentle smile graced her lips; and her overall appearance was soft and almost fragile-looking.
"Arrowpaw..? Mind if I join you?" Smooth words made their way out from the femme's parted lips. She didn't even wait for his answer, before she ensconced herself upon the ground beside the tom. Vulturepaw wasn't usually this upfront and open, but she felt like she had to be. With Arrowpaw being so distant and... closed off.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Lonestar23
Owlwing's warm amber eyes steadied on the tom as he went over to her. They lit up immediately. "Oh, hey Graystep!" She purred right back, with a pleased, happy expression on her face. Of course she was gonna have good terms with one of her friends, well.. the little friends she had, and she wasn't going to be scared of him either. They were too good of friends for that. And, besides, her fear of toms wasn't very bad as it used to be in the past. "I've been doing going.." She smiled at the tom, tail twitching as she replied to him. "I hope you've been well as well?" Owlwing's amber eyes were steady and warm as she spoke, her ears twitching. She hoped that Graystep's day had been well. If it hadn't, well.. she hoped it would get better hopefully.
The large tom smiled, his yellow optics sparkling with pleasure at seeing his old friend again. "G - good! I'm s - so glad," He mewed, that same smile remaining as bright and happy as it had when he had first approached Owlwing, because he really was quite glad to see her. The few friends that Greystep had, he cherished with all of his heart. They were dear to him... especially her. Ever since Acornflash had disappeared - or worse, died, perhaps - Greystep had felt a little more nervous and down then usual. So seeing an old friend like her definitely brought his spirits back up. "Oh y - yes, yes, I - I've been... doing good, I did some hunting this - this morning," The tom mewed, nodding his head. It was almost funny to see this giant mass of grey fur, as big and powerful as he was, trembling and nervous to talk to the smaller she cat. What could she possibly do to him? Nothing. She wouldn't. Greystep knew Owlwing, and yet still, he was nervous. It was almost like she was different... or maybe that was him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Mad-Hatter

Deerspots was sitting by herself beside a pine tree her blue and green eyes scanned the area her ears where down as she sighed . She was depressed yet again and it was very easy to get her down one harsh and rude comment about her unique eye color she would just break down. The She cat would be considered a cry baby but she did have a soft heart . She was scared of the dark as well she always thought that dark forest cats would crawl out of it and snatch her , every night she dreaded going to sleep keeping her eyes open shaking for no reason but soon enough she would settle herself and get some rest.

Like her name she was kind and gentle as a deer would be but she did tend to be lazy at times , like when cleaning out her moss bed to bring in New moss . Or when she would have To hunt for others instead of choosing to do so.
Deerspots Hummed A tune that Made Her Calm , She Continued To Hum Her song even if cats would wrinkle there nose she didn't care it soon turned to singing
" I look at you all see the love there that is sleeping " she sang softly

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 3rd, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:52 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

@frankenpaws

"Yeah, she said it meant they were like.. uh.. clumsy, I think? I can't really remember what it means."
He smiled warmly before letting his gaze drop and glide across the Skyclan clearing. It was so beautiful- more cats all in one place. It was not like anything the small kit had ever seen before. It was so neat and organized:
cats going in here, coming out there. It seemed so.. perfect, but Bee knew that that was not the case. His jaw hung open in awe.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Mad-Hatter

Deerspots was sitting by herself beside a pine tree her blue and green eyes scanned the area her ears where down as she sighed . She was depressed yet again and it was very easy to get her down one harsh and rude comment about her unique eye color she would just break down. The She cat would be considered a cry baby but she did have a soft heart . She was scared of the dark as well she always thought that dark forest cats would crawl out of it and snatch her , every night she dreaded going to sleep keeping her eyes open shaking for no reason but soon enough she would settle herself and get some rest.

Like her name she was kind and gentle as a deer would be but she did tend to be lazy at times , like when cleaning out her moss bed to bring in New moss . Or when she would have To hunt for others instead of choosing to do so.
Deerspots Hummed A tune that Made Her Calm , She Continued To Hum Her song even if cats would wrinkle there nose she didn't care it soon turned to singing
" I look at you all see the love there that is sleeping " she sang softly
"I like your song," Hollypelt said quietly from behind Deerspots. She had been attracted towards her by her humming and melodies. Hollypelt liked music, but it took her courage to walk up to Deerspots. She normally didn't like to talk to people in fear of ridicule. Her paws itched in the dry grass, and her dark pelt burned in the sun, showing glints of bright red in her fur. Her mouth became dry as she waited for her response.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"I like your song," Hollypelt said quietly from behind Deerspots. She had been attracted towards her by her humming and melodies. Hollypelt liked music, but it took her courage to walk up to Deerspots. She normally didn't like to talk to people in fear of ridicule. Her paws itched in the dry grass, and her dark pelt burned in the sun, showing glints of bright red in her fur. Her mouth became dry as she waited for her response.
Deerspots gasped as she jumped up a few feet and landed on her paws her back arched and she looked at who the owner was of the voice she then calmed down with a sigh
" t-thanks....i...guess " she said slowly the she cat yawned and her blue and green eyes looked at Hollypelt she then gulped remembering her flaw , her imperfection and quickly looked away . She was worried that this feline would criticize her and bully her too. Her left eye was half blue half green and the other was perfectly green , it was more of a burden and curse to her then something unique . She took a nervous lick of her shoulder
" n-names d-deerspots " she meowed as she waited a yowl of disgust or something rude about her eyes .

Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots gasped as she jumped up a few feet and landed on her paws her back arched and she looked at who the owner was of the voice she then calmed down with a sigh
" t-thanks....i...guess " she said slowly the she cat yawned and her blue and green eyes looked at Hollypelt she then gulped remembering her flaw , her imperfection and quickly looked away . She was worried that this feline would criticize her and bully her too. Her left eye was half blue half green and the other was perfectly green , it was more of a burden and curse to her then something unique . She took a nervous lick of her shoulder
" n-names d-deerspots " she meowed as she waited a yowl of disgust or something rude about her eyes .
"Um- Hollypelt. I-um. Like your eyes... my mother had eyes like that, but one was yellow instead of green. I think it's cute." Holloypelt suddenly realized what she said, "Not cute like, um. They're cute but not like in a love way. Like um..." Hollypaw panicked. Social interactions were not her forte. She averted her eyes. "Nice to meet you."
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Um- Hollypelt. I-um. Like your eyes... my mother had eyes like that, but one was yellow instead of green. I think it's cute." Holloypelt suddenly realized what she said, "Not cute like, um. They're cute but not like in a love way. Like um..." Hollypaw panicked. Social interactions were not her forte. She averted her eyes. "Nice to meet you."
The warrior was now confused as she looked at Hollypelt her head tilted
" You t-think s-so? Normally others would be disgusted . .... It's more of an imperfection to me " she meowed as she then looked at the ground she couldn't believe it some one actually didn't mind . She was now feeling more nervous then depressed but another bad flaw was that she had a lot of self doubt that she wasn't good enough . She had a cute little smile on her face now but shook her fur . A few other cats hissed as they walked by her
" hey freak get outta here you mouse brain! " a random cat hissed and deerspots had her ears down they didn't need to call her a freak she new that already " yeah you mouse brain! " the other cat who was like the random cats buddy. Deerspots slowly backed up as she gulped
" Sorry to waist your time Hollypelt " she meowed and shook her fur again , her bones felt that familiar pecking of sadness.