Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 01:44 AM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by alec
Today 01:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:25 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by + Falconflight +
Today 12:56 AM

Old March 16th, 2021, 12:14 PM
KeadeIsntEmo

Bump Policy: Idk
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: DarkClan Information and Sign-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell View Post

accepted!
Ok!

Credit to @WinterRabbit5350 for my Profile pic!

I used to me MossFlower123 and Hazelfrost, and you can call me Magic! Or Hazel if you like.

Feel free to bump me on this thread: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ight=Bump+page
[SIZE=“1”]

Join SpringClan!: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...d=1#post947340 Buy something at my shop!:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=36532
Old March 28th, 2021, 02:16 AM

My Mood: Confused

Name: Sootmaw

Appearance: A petite, yet tough tom. He is a siamese cat that has icy-blue eyes and an athletic build.

Extra.. Parts: horns, venemous canines

Personality: This tom is probably the epitome of what the others think of when they hear the name ' Darkclan '. Cosmos is the type of cat to ignore you when asked or talked to, but he has some exceptions. Being a chaotic evil, he dislikes people and is quite insane. He has a bloodlust but won't risk the integrity of his life if he can choose safety instead. He is loyal to his superiors but isn't afraid to stand up and want to be above others. He doesn't take feedback or criticism if it is against him in any way, shape, or form. Cosmos shows signs of being two-faced by either being aggressive or reserved. Cosmos will do anything to save his own tail and can quickly problem-solve in tight situations

Backstory: No cat really knows Cosmos' history to a full, only the most infamous parts. Cosmos was born a kitty pet and was thrown out of the house into an alley at less than 3 moons old. His parents and two-leg owners did not treat him well because of his deformities and he was malnourished and weak. He ran for days and learned how to fend for himself. As a result, Cosmos became athletic and his agility was beyond compare to before. He spends his days in the treetops or near the riverbank, hunting. He is very independent and is a good fighter and doesn't hesitate to kill any creature that poses a threat to him. He joined Darkclan at 7 moons as an apprentice. He is now 33 moons and a warrior.

Other: a more in-depth sheet for him is found here, on my char site: https://sites.google.com/g.mvusd.net...ete-ocs/cosmos

Mention: @S t a r @Angell
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:03 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Name: Stagleap
Appearance:
Extra.. Parts: (If in Darkclan, must have at least one and no more than 2) she has deer antlers
Personality: soft, caring, motherly, but can be cruel and proud.
Backstory: (Optional) N/A
Other: her antlers normal have flowers and vines tangled in them, it's hard for her to hunt
Mention: @Angell

Last edited by elswhere; April 5th, 2021 at 09:07 AM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:06 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@Angell

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 5th, 2021 at 09:06 AM.
Old April 7th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Name: Crowheart
Appearance: Pure black cat with white spots, feathered wings and horns
Extra.. Parts: (If in Darkclan, must have at least one and no more than 2): Horns, wings
Personality: Happy and excitable
Backstory: (Optional) Nobody knows, other than that she joined when a rogue group abandoned her when she was old enough to hunt her own prey.
Other:
Mention: @Starry Nightmare

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.

Last edited by Lavender'fur; April 17th, 2021 at 09:41 AM.
Old April 19th, 2021, 03:32 PM

Gender: Bigender(demigirlflux and catgender with They/Them, Vix/Vin, and more)
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry Nightmare View Post

This clan is filled with cats that are nicknamed, Abominations. They have been called that by other clans and rogues. All because these cats have venomous fangs, several tails, wings, several eyes, one eye, tails with teeth or mouths, and.. some with almost all of these. Cats like that are rare, and haven't been seen in years. These cats were all shunned from the other clans or rogue gangs. They call themselves.. Darkclan. They aren't evil at heart, but every cat believes they are. They live in a dense forest and it's hard to see the sun sometimes. The trees block most of the snow in the winters, making their winters not as cold as others.

The parts allowed are venomous fangs, several tails, wings, several eyes, one eye, tails with mouths or teeth, extra limbs, multiple heads, horns, and snakish tails.

Ranks
Leader: Dreamstar ( given to me by her owner )
Deputy: Nightfur (Me)
Medicine Cat: Midnightmoon ( @ShadowyUnknown )
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Skunkflower ( @Dart (The Nightlight) )
Camp Guards: Wolfhowl ( @Mal ), Snowbird ( @Mal ), Songtail ( @Dart (The Nightlight) ), Bristlepounce ( @Dart (The Nightlight) ), Roseheart ( @Roseleader ), Foxspirit ( @Saltyteardrops ), Hyperlight ( @Pluto ), Sorrowfeather/Flyface ( @Noface ), Nightwatcher ( @Goldensnail )
Warriors: Swifttalon ( @Mal ), Dogbite ( @Roseleader ), Crystalheart ( @Midnight Fox ), Shadestripe ( @~-Stealth-~ ), Backfire/Darkkarma/Luckstick ( @Dr. Chris ), Sharpgaze ( @Shadeleaf ), Jazaka ( @~-Stealth-~ ), Sunshade ( @Monster under the bed ), Venomfang ( @Jack ), Smokefang ( @Ariiiiii ), Whitetail ( @Monster under the bed ), Morningdream ( @Lynxpaw ), Ashenlight ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible ), Skyreach ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible ), Faerielight ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible ), Brokengaze ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible ), Ravenfur ( @~Echo~ ), Brightspeck ( @rosetherosey ), Lightmoon ( @DaniCalifornia ), Featherwing ( @Kipo Oak ), Clovercloud ( @Christmassy Lazer ), Bloodmask ( @Home Alone )
Apprentices: Rainpaw ( @Lynxpaw ), Blizzardpaw ( @Lynxpaw ), Quailpaw ( @Roseleader ), Owlpaw ( @Roseleader ), Night/Springpaw ( @Goldenmac ), Scarletpaw ( @ScarletPaw ), Hollowpaw ( @Pluto ), Foxpaw ( @BerryBranch ), Littlepaw ( @KIller Cougar ), Lilypaw ( @Warriorfan09 ), Darkpaw ( @QueenCuphead )
Queens: Dualfern ( @Peril ), Sparkheart ( @Creepy Cobra ), Snakesnap ( @sinister soot ), Russetwing ( @Rust ), Nightshade ( @Noface )
Kits: Jaykit ( @Fox Art Studios ), Bumble/Hornetkit ( @Wolfgirl8 ), Arachnidkit ( @Wolfgirl8 ), Dewkit ( @TheShadowAnimal ), Mothkit ( @Cocoa <3 ), Sunkit ( @The Shadow Flower ), Snowkit ( @New Years Dashers )
Elders:

Other Ranks
Rogues: Sprint ( @Foxsnarl )
Loners: Quail ( @Daisy the Icewing ), Darkeyes ( me )
Outsiders:
Kittypets:

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Extra.. Parts: (If in Darkclan, must have at least one and no more than 2)
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)
Other:
Mention: @S t a r

Name: Nightfur
Appearance: He has pitch black fur with small flecks of silver or white to resemble stars. His eyes are heterochromic, one is a sky blue and the other is a dark amber.
Extra.. Parts: His tail has a mouth with fangs on it, along with dark feathered wings on his back.
Personality: Nightfur is cold to most but loyal to all. He is trusting of the ranks higher than him but will question them if their judgment seems impaired. He will only open up to those he truly trusts or those he cares about. He cares a lot about his clan, since he was thrown out of his other clan as an apprentice.

Name: Darkeyes
Appearance: Dark furred cat with black eyes, he has white paws and white ears.
Extra Parts: Venomous fangs, nine tails, wings, ten eyes, 2 tails with eyes, 2 with teeth, 2 snake tails, 3 with mouths, horns, 6 legs
Personality: Darkeyes is very insecure and REALLY hates himself. They're really antisocial and doesn't like to talk to others much, even if the cat tries to boost their confidence, they refuse to talk to them. He calls himself Darkeyes because of their eyes and hates their eyes less than the rest of their body.
Backstory: He was born and immediately thrown away. He was picked up by a rogue who cared for him until he was apprentice age (his age now), then they sent him away. He never knew their name. They know they're a terrible wretch and hate themself for it.
Other: loner until further notice also is prophecy bb

Name: Hawkkit
Gender: Demigirlflux, if I can, if not, just female with they/them
Appearance: A dusty brown tabby with lighter stripes than the fur itself, with a cream underbelly, and bright amber eyes
Extra: Two tails and wings
Personality: Cold, Distant, independent
Backstory: Was found on the border(f I can do that) and followed a warrior until they noticed.
Other: not really anything
Mention: Here you go!: @Starry Nightmare

"Leafy...kit?" Hawkkit nudged their best friend. "Wa-wake up!" Leafykit was still. "Please!" Hawkkit shook Leafykit. The sunset was gone, leaving only stars and streaks of orange in the sky. "Please..." At least their friend would always have enough prey, endless warmth, and never suffer thirst or hunger again.

Last edited by Hawkwhisker; April 19th, 2021 at 03:32 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 07:56 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Name: Cliffrise
Gender: Nonbinary (Prefers he/she, but will accept they/them. not picky.)
Appearance: Warm grey tabby coat, with bright but welcoming amber eyes
Extra Parts: Sandy brown, dragon-like horns with white tips. The right one is broken in half. Cliff tries often to hide them with their ears.
Personality: Cliff is shy, but loyal. Will fight hard to protect those they care about. Not good at putting themselves out for social interaction due to being mistreated in the past. Cliff's friends are like their only family, and shall be protected and defended at all costs.
Backstory: I'll try to write a bio if I have time.
Other:
Mention: @Hawkwhisker

Last edited by Pancake; April 22nd, 2021 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Changed mention.
Old May 6th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Name: Sandlight
Appearance: A light brown tom with one dark, faded stripe and greens eye, and one venomous fang is crooked
Extra.. Parts: (If in Darkclan, must have at least one and no more than 2): Venomous fangs, Wings
Personality: Jokey, protective,can be a bit snarky
Other: Open for mate, Clan or Rouge!
Mention: @Starry Nightmare

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old May 15th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Name: Onyxkit
Appearance: Pure black she-cat with short, sleek fur, bright green eyes, and a long tail.
Extra.. Parts: Wings, venemous fangs
Personality: Quiet, withdrawn, thoughtful, wary, cautious
Other: N/A
Mention: @S t a r

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; May 15th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.