Last post by alec
Today 02:43 AM

Old September 15th, 2021, 08:54 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Muffin's yard (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpottedPaww View Post
(OOpers lol, went overboard. My brain just thought of it and i let my fingers type lol)

SnowBall Couldn't keep onto her and slipped off, sliding across the yard, shaking her head. She Stood up and hissed at her, her eyes with rage. She Wasn't intimidated with her seeming twice as large, dealing with it before.

"Iv'e seen that move before. That dosent scare me"

(Also edited your 'plz dont powerplay' message lol
Muffin snarled, circling slowly around Snowball, inching closer and closer after each circle, baring her teeth in a snarl. She had seen this technique in the T.V (it was literally a talking square) in a film about wolves (they were giant dog-like creatures with giant fangs). When she found the right moment, Muffin attempted to launch herself at Snowball's behind, claws outstretched. That was how those wolves caught the big cows.
Old September 15th, 2021, 11:19 AM
I'm your friendly Calico.

Bump Policy: Always!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathercreek View Post
Muffin snarled, circling slowly around Snowball, inching closer and closer after each circle, baring her teeth in a snarl. She had seen this technique in the T.V (it was literally a talking square) in a film about wolves (they were giant dog-like creatures with giant fangs). When she found the right moment, Muffin attempted to launch herself at Snowball's behind, claws outstretched. That was how those wolves caught the big cows.
SnowBalls reflexes neraly failed her. She Dodged at the last second, though she was still close enough where it was a strike to Muffins left to strike at Snowball. Snowball hissed at muffin.

"I'm too pretty to fight'.. I wonder what your doing right now?"

Last edited by SpottedPaww; September 15th, 2021 at 11:20 AM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Hello!

Quote:
SnowBalls reflexes neraly failed her. She Dodged at the last second, though she was still close enough where it was a strike to Muffins left to strike at Snowball. Snowball hissed at muffin.

"I'm too pretty to fight'.. I wonder what your doing right now?"
Muffin snarled back. "I am to pretty to fight. Because right now, we're sparring, not fighting. But of course, if you win, you can do whatever you want to me. But if I win, I will have all my rights to shred you if you don't go back to you're little hidey-hole. Deal?" she asked, and, not waiting for an answer, shot herself at Snowball, aiming to slip herself under her, to get to the soft belly.
Old September 15th, 2021, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Muffin snarled back. "I am to pretty to fight. Because right now, we're sparring, not fighting. But of course, if you win, you can do whatever you want to me. But if I win, I will have all my rights to shred you if you don't go back to you're little hidey-hole. Deal?" she asked, and, not waiting for an answer, shot herself at Snowball, aiming to slip herself under her, to get to the soft belly.
Snowball didnt expect to be jumped without an answer and felt muffins claws rake her belly. She jumped in pain, hissing and snarling as she jumped down and scratched Muffins back and gave her neck a nip, sliding on the ground, hiding her belly and only exposing her back and snarled at her
Old September 15th, 2021, 11:49 AM
Hello!

Quote:
Snowball didnt expect to be jumped without an answer and felt muffins claws rake her belly. She jumped in pain, hissing and snarling as she jumped down and scratched Muffins back and gave her neck a nip, sliding on the ground, hiding her belly and only exposing her back and snarled at her
The good feeling of warm blood trickling on her claws only lasted for a moment. Muffin yelped as Snowball nipped her and scratched her back. Trying to regain her posture, she hissed at Snowball, arching her back, making her look like one those hissing black cats on Halloween decorations. Only an overly fluffy silver one with white spots. "Th-that technique is dumb! Everybody knows it! It's too simple!" she yowled, crouching in front of Snowball. She was a blur of fur, spit, and hissing. The dainty little perfect kitten that smelled like perfume and flowers was now a monster, a bully, a vicious warrior.
Old September 15th, 2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
The good feeling of warm blood trickling on her claws only lasted for a moment. Muffin yelped as Snowball nipped her and scratched her back. Trying to regain her posture, she hissed at Snowball, arching her back, making her look like one those hissing black cats on Halloween decorations. Only an overly fluffy silver one with white spots. "Th-that technique is dumb! Everybody knows it! It's too simple!" she yowled, crouching in front of Snowball. She was a blur of fur, spit, and hissing. The dainty little perfect kitten that smelled like perfume and flowers was now a monster, a bully, a vicious warrior.
Snowball scoffed and hissed, stepping closer

"Diving for the stomach is Also 'Too simple', and everyone knows that too!"

Snowball jumped and scratched Muffins cheek, careful not too take her eyes out. She didnt want to make muffin suffer with one eye.

Last edited by SpottedPaww; September 15th, 2021 at 11:54 AM.
Old September 15th, 2021, 12:29 PM
Hello!

Quote:
Snowball scoffed and hissed, stepping closer

"Diving for the stomach is Also 'Too simple', and everyone knows that too!"

Snowball jumped and scratched Muffins cheek, careful not too take her eyes out. She didnt want to make muffin suffer with one eye.
Muffin scowled. From the pain and the remark. She felt the blood trickle down her cheek, and stuck out her tongue to lap up some of the excess red liquid. Panting (even though she knew how to fight, she was still fat from all that kibble), she reluctantly nodded. "You won." she growled, hanging her head. "But don't get me wrong. You are NOT stronger than me. And this fight did not end. I just... need a break. A nap, maybe. And I can't bear being so dirty. This won't end, Snowbutt." Muffin said. Her legs were tired from all that straining and running and fighting. She needed a snack.
Old September 15th, 2021, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Muffin scowled. From the pain and the remark. She felt the blood trickle down her cheek, and stuck out her tongue to lap up some of the excess red liquid. Panting (even though she knew how to fight, she was still fat from all that kibble), she reluctantly nodded. "You won." she growled, hanging her head. "But don't get me wrong. You are NOT stronger than me. And this fight did not end. I just... need a break. A nap, maybe. And I can't bear being so dirty. This won't end, Snowbutt." Muffin said. Her legs were tired from all that straining and running and fighting. She needed a snack.
She Snickered.

"Yea, Sure, whatever you say, muf"

She Shook her fur and jumped out of Muffins garden, trotting back to her own fence, jumping over it. heading back into her own.

"Idiot....."
Old September 17th, 2021, 03:17 PM
Hello!

Quote:
She Snickered.

"Yea, Sure, whatever you say, muf"

She Shook her fur and jumped out of Muffins garden, trotting back to her own fence, jumping over it. heading back into her own.

"Idiot....."
Muffin growled. "I'm not Muff. It's Muffin, okay?" she grouched. At least her tone was nicer than before. Losing the fight probably had taken her usual aggressiveness away. She also seemed to not hear the "idiot" comment, and if she did, Muffin ignored it. Twitching her tail and fluffing out her fur, she went through the flap in the door, entering the house.
Old September 17th, 2021, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Muffin growled. "I'm not Muff. It's Muffin, okay?" she grouched. At least her tone was nicer than before. Losing the fight probably had taken her usual aggressiveness away. She also seemed to not hear the "idiot" comment, and if she did, Muffin ignored it. Twitching her tail and fluffing out her fur, she went through the flap in the door, entering the house.
(I call not trying to be friendly first >;3)

SnowBall Would lay in the bush for the rest of the day, and as night fell, starting to fall asleep in the bush. She Figured she wouldn't be spotted at night.