Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 12:15 PM
amissus's finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:13 PM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:08 PM
Vessel’s Black Hole (pwyw...
by Vessel
Last post by Vessel
Today 12:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2021, 02:41 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@Ravensong
Falconfeather grinned. Just a bit of harmless fun, no problems with Dawnstar, no obnoxious clanmate's. Just a silent race to the top. She smiled gratefully and turned back to the wall. "On three, go up the wall using any path you wish. The first one up..." She trailed off, thinking. Falconfeather didn't know of any worthwhile prize for a win. "Winner gets bragging rights." The brown tabby's eyes scanning the wall evaluating what the fastest way up would be. She had seen Elmshadow climb, and he wasn't half bad, but if she could cut in front of him, maybe she could slow him down just enough to scramble up.

"Ready?" She glanced back towards him before staring back at the wall. "One, two, three, go!" She pounded off of her feet and started to climb up the wall, claws gripping the roots and leaping from ledge to ledge. Who said Shadowclan cats couldn't climb? Falconfeather pulled herself over the ledge and turned to look at Elmshadow. Had she managed to beat him up?

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow smiled sideways. He'd have to start paying more attention to this she-cat, he rather liked her...spunk. He raised his chin at her challenge, looking down at her. "Bragging rights," he echoed agreeably. As Falconfeather started her count, he turned his body towards the wall but kept a side-eye on her. As she called "Go", he pelted across the ground and leapt to the highest root he could reach. He didn't bother to look but his last sight of her showed that he'd gotten a much better start up the wall; his powerful legs and longer reach gave him at least that advantage but he'd have to compensate for his greater weight.

Elmshadow didn't miss a beat as he reached for the next ledge to hurry his climb. He'd made it halfway up, uncertain about Falconfeather's exact location but he was fairly certain she was still behind. Until she suddenly popped onto the ledge he was reaching for. He faltered and clung back to the root he was on. A sly smile slipped across his face. That sneaky she-cat.

As soon as she leapt to the next, he took the ledge and sped up a different route than she took from that ledge. He pulled himself up just behind her. He sat down and looked at her with a smile. "Very good. I guess you get the bragging rights this time."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 26th, 2021, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonkit grew excited. Another new move! She listened closely and visualized the actions as Shrewstep explained it. She nodded determinedly, that sounded easy enough. Once Shrewstep took his stance, Pigeonkit crouched low and eyed the warrior. All she had to do was run under the warrior then twist her body to scratch his underbelly. There was plenty of clearance underneath his chest for her to fit through.

She pounced forward and pelted across the ground, ducking low and leaping between his legs. But once underneath him she tried to reach a sheathed paw up to catch his underside but the move felt awkward and her momentum made twisting her body much more difficult than she'd imagined. She tumbled back out behind him. She hopped to her feet and huffed in her frustration.

Pigeonkit loped back around to face Shrewstep again. On her turn, she tried again. Still missing the opportunity to swipe at the belly beneath him. At least this time she maintained her footing. But she knew dawdling beneath a much larger warrior would get her squashed. She growled under her breath. Why can't I get this?! She shook out her pelt and set her resolve to continue trying, even if it left her bruised and sore in the morning.
@gs29513
Gingercry
Old September 27th, 2021, 08:29 AM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Chamomilekit's sobbing began to subside as Ivykit continued on her (slightly nicer) explanation. Her voice still shaky, she croaked out an answer. "W-w-will it re-really keep me s-ss-s-safe?" She stuttered, her mottled paws shuffling around distressedly. Ivykit did seem to know what she was doing, so maybe it would be okay to learn how to fight a little...

Peering over her shoulder, Chamomilekit caught sight of Sunsetkit and Snowkit planning their attack on Shrewstep. She knew her sisters weren't bad, so if they were learning to fight, that meant it was a good thing, right? Her yellow eyes looked back to Ivykit and she gave a feeble nod. "I-I guess I c-c-can le-learn a few m-moves..." She murmured, her breaths still hitching from her previous crying session.

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Old September 27th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

| Poolkit |

It all just happened in a flash, all the strategy that she
thought was unbreakable like the bark of the trees shattered
like the sun rising on a dark sky. It wasn’t going to plan,
it sure as StarClan wasn’t.

A sudden leap on her back and she was too slow to move
out in time. A scrape against her back and a bash on the
top of her head made her give a wince, straightening up
and looking over at her opponent.

She knew when to call it quits. She gave a dip of the head.
“I think that will be enough for now. Apologies about the
whole thing from earlier. I think being beaten in this match
is enough for now.”

// @TheNyanCatMinecart @leopardstrike4 @littlelove @Zesty Mango @Kingly

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old September 28th, 2021, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Goldenstep felt the little paws batting her nose. Maybe with some claws they could make even an attacking cat recoil for a moment; hopefully that moment would be long enough for the kits to get away. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea. She shrugged and smiled down at her kits as they ambitiously requested more. "Of course, darlings, you're right. The enemy won't simply let you hit their nose.
You'll have to be quick and crafty, find your opening and take it, no hesitating."

This time she stanced herself and faced the kits. In turn, she jumped towards one kit, paused a brief moment to see if they'd make their move, before she'd swipe a sheathed paw towards them, aiming to simply catch their back side rather than hit or push them.
Snowkit scrambled out of the way in time to avoid her mother's paws. she ran underneath her and leapt, aiming for Goldenstep's tail. she missed instead and fell face-first into the dirt. scrambling to her paws, she turned around and aimed for her mother's nose. @Zesha @Error @Ravensong @Toodle @littlelove @Angelique

Last edited by Poppy'song; September 28th, 2021 at 03:00 AM.
Old September 28th, 2021, 05:15 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Witheredrose didnt know want to do "What should I do Dawnstar?"
Old September 28th, 2021, 10:09 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Sunsetkit**

Sunsetkit watched her mother crouch low. When she leapt off the ground, Sunsetkit squeaked at how quickly Goldenstep was suddenly in front of her. Then, still in shock, she felt a big paw scoop her backside and draw her into Goldenstep's long fur.

Sunsetkit's eyes were wide as she wiggled out of Goldenstep's hold. "Ohhh! I get it. Let me try again! Please! I'll get it!"

When her turn came back around she was ready. As soon as Goldenstep pounced, Sunsetkit dropped to roll sideways. She scrambled back onto her paws then scampered in to bat a sheathed paw at Goldenstep's nose a couple times. Sunsetkit bounced away with a wide grin on her face. "That felt so cool! I can't wait to be an apprentice and learn all sorts of moves!"

@Toodle

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old September 28th, 2021, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(I'm going to count these as two separate posts.)

@littlelove

~ IVYKIT ~

Ivykit really hoped that the crybaby would stop whining and complaining about fighting and stuff, because seriously, fighting was just what they did! Especially ShadowClan! ShadowClan fought and hurt their enemies, and killed them, and made sure to be the strongest! But Chamomilekit was too much of a crybaby to really do much. Ivykit would have to coddle her some more, even though she'd just learn the hard way. Kits had to still be tough even if they could get away with some stuff, but it was their job to listen to the older cats. As apprentices it was the same, but there was training. And warriors, well, you'd better be fully capable by then. Chamomilekit better grow up.

The stuttering with sadness and choked with tears was seriously annoying her. Chamomilekit would make ShadowClan look bad! Why did Dawnstar bother with her? Maybe Ivykit should ask her leader about what to do when she confronted a crying kit and how they could be of any use to ShadowClan. But the leader had told her to comfort her, so she was doing that. At least Chamomilekit seemed to be getting smarter and not crying as much. And now she was going to learn, even though the event would be wrapping up soon.

"Yes, it will keep you safe," Ivykit mewed, trying to keep the annoyance out of her voice but still letting some leak through. "Because if you know how to fight, your enemies won't hurt you." Of course they still could, but if you got strong enough, you could defeat them all! Right? Well okay, that wasn't exactly how it worked but Ivykit didn't care. "Yeah, go with us, even though the fighting's really over by now. At least you stopped crying. Come on." The she-kit gave a flick of her black-striped tabby tail and went back to her group, hoping that Chamomilekit followed.

@Great Pretender

~ IVYKIT ~

The dark brown tabby felt a flash of satisfaction and pride in herself as she was able to leap onto Poolkit's back, give her a solid hit there, and also a nice blow on the head. All of her moves landed! Ivykit was tall so it was a bit awkward to cling on, but she had done it, and had to prepare for the gray-and-white kit to retaliate. But that didn't happen. Poolkit got out from under her with a wince, she noticed. Had Ivykit hurt her? Oh well, her claws hadn't been unsheathed, it had just been some wrestling. But that just means that I'm strong.

Poolkit even dipped her head and said that it was enough. At first, Ivykit was annoyed. She wanted to fight more! Prove her strength! This kit didn't decide everything. But at the same time, it looked like the fighting would end soon. She was a kit and had a lot of learning to do, a lot of strategy. Like how to use her size against a smaller cat, what to do when she got under or over someone, how to react if she got onto their back, all that. And if Poolkit had called it off... while she had been in control!

She had won! Ivykit had won! Poolkit apologized for not helping with Chamomilekit, which was good. At least the other she-kit had realized her mistake. When the leader gave orders, you were supposed to follow them, not blow them off. But the competitive side of Ivykit was happy, especially after Cinderkit had outperformed her in the clearing. In front of her own father! Ivykit felt a flash of pride and puffed out her chest, her tail raised high.

"It looks like the fighting's ending, and it's good that you apologized because you're supposed to follow orders, especially when it's from Dawnstar herself. But it was a good fight. When I become an apprentice, I'll learn as many fighting moves as I can and be even better!" Ivykit was still very proud of herself, and her grudge against Poolkit had disappeared. I beat her! Ivykit really was a good fighter, or at least, had beaten a denmate. Her practice with Shadestorm had really helped. Had Dawnstar been watching? She also couldn't wait to tell her father. Ivykit felt more proud and accomplished than she had in a while.

I'm gonna be the best fighter in ShadowClan. Of course, nobody can match Dawnstar. But if I could be as great as her? I'd do it! I'm gonna do everything right, and fight, and kill my enemies. They'll all know my name!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 28th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

@Undertake

Darkfur shook his fur he loved digging. "I'll dig ." he said to Dawnstar.