ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:53 AM

Old August 29th, 2021, 05:18 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Turtle's Garden 🐢 OPEN

[ OPEN ]

Turtle was sitting on her garden fence, watching the world pass by on the outside. Kittypet life was kind of boring, she wanted something to do, someone to talk to. She looked around. Maybe she should go to her neighbors garden and call "boo"? But that would be disrespectful, it would make her hated... The small, six moon old she-cat sighed. Her bright and vibrant green eyes had a bored expression. She longed for some action, someone to play with or something like that! Turtle's expression was crestfallen. She had an addiction to attention being drawn to herself, and that clearly wasn't the case here right now. Everyone ignored her!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old September 6th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Turtle's Garden 🐢 OPEN

[Boop]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old September 12th, 2021, 03:39 PM
. . . .

Aqua saw a cat on a fence. She walked up to the cat "Hi, I'm Aqua." She said
@Starry ?
Old October 2nd, 2021, 08:44 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Starry [This still open?]

Times change...

Michel could see splotches of yellow, orange and red emerge in the trees greenery. It was quite beautiful when you thought of it. And Michel would have enjoyed it if it wasn't for the recent events. He had promised himself he wouldn't get attached this time but it had been a long time.

The white tom sighed and continued to walk down the street when he got an odd feeling, like someone was there. Following this feeling he took a leap on to the nearest fence. There was a young she-cat there, so that must have been who he had felt.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 6th, 2021, 06:16 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@Starry

Toffee yawned, stretching out lazily in the warm sunlight of her housefolk's lovely garden. Her belly was so full, she couldn't eat another bite! Toffee got to her paws, and decided to practise her climbing skills.

Confidently, she placed both front paws on the beige-coloured fence, and scrambled up, peeking into her neighbour's garden. She spotted a she-cat much younger than her. Cheerfully, Toffee waved a paw to get the she-cat's attention.

"Hello! What's up?" she called out good-naturedly.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:26 AM

// @Whirlpaw
Turtle looked up, a hopeful look in her eyes. That hope actually turned into something when she realized a cat was speaking to her, and a complete stranger at that... She grinned, nodding at the cat... Aqua? That was a nice name. "I'm Turtle. I've never seen you around, but it's always nice to meet new neighbours. Aqua is a pretty name. It reminds me of the ocean. I was born at the ocean; that's why my twolegs named me Turtle," she meowed dreamily.
// @Singing Jay

To be honest, Turtle always had been quite... perplexed as soon as someone sat next to her on her fence. It seemed that was the case today. The small, light brown and cream she-cat gave a brief nod to the tom beside her, trying not to show just how uncomfortable she was with this setup.

"Hi," she mewed, a bit straightforward. "I'm Turtle, and who're you?" She let one apple tree leaf dig itself into one of her cream splotches, the scent of fall fresh and acknowledging. Fall was her favourite season. Colors were rich, there were so many leaves, so much crunchyness...

// @Eclipse.

The cream-spotted she-cat looked up as a voice rang in her ear. Turtle smiled, thankfully looking at the other she-cat - presumably a kittypet too - that had gathered. She was getting many visitors recently and was quite grateful for it.

"Hello! I'm Turtle! Ooh, I see we are neighbours! How come we've never seen each other yet?" Turtle asked, her curiousity sparked.

The apprentice aged kittypet gathered her balance, creeping over a bit closer to her neighbours fence, but of course she stayed on hers, remembering how annoyed she was every time someone went onto her fence. "What's your name?"

Last edited by starry; October 11th, 2021 at 08:27 AM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:52 AM
. . . .

Aqua grinned, "Thanks! And that's really cool!" She answered, still smiling. "And nice name!" She added, excited, (like always) to meet a new cat. Aqua couldn't help it, she was just usually bored and had nothing to do. Just sitting on her fence was boring, so she was glad she had decided to take a stroll through the neighborhood. Talking to other cats was always fun!
@Starry

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old October 13th, 2021, 01:15 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

@Starry

Toffee's face lit up as the cat responded.

"I guess because I never climb this fence until now!" meowed Toffee, and heaved herself over the fence, landing into Turtle's backyard on four paws. "Anyways, my name's Toffee! I live with my housefolk in that house there-" she pointed one paw at her Twolegs' large brick house-" -and they're really nice! What 'bout you?"