Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:49 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:46 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 11:39 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:22 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Today 10:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2021, 12:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Mourning Feast [Open]

@tomatosoup
Crowtooth chuckled at the kits enthusiasm reflecting that he was the same way when he was young, all too excited to get to the 'cool stuff' and annoyed to find that there was some 'boring stuff' that needed to be done first. She'd be getting to that part soon and was doing the crouch anyway so it didnt really matter though.

"Thats pretty good for a first try just remember the tail yours is thrashing around and in a real fight you opponent would happily take the opening and bite it. That's how I ended up taking half of a shadowclan cat tail last battle after all, so tuck yours away.

Moving on Im not gonna bother teaching the basic swipes I know some teachers do buuuuut I think thats stupid. Like theyre instinctive and super simple you just swipe. So we're gonna do a feint! Theyre used so much in fights its insane and yet still a really good way to land a blow on a tricky opponent."

Shifting into his own battle stance Crowtooth demonstrated as he spoke keeping movements slow so the kit could see them. "It goes like this shift your weight to your back paws as sutbly as you can and swipe one paw out as if youre gonna hit them with it but dont follow through with the full strike. They'll dodge and as theyre doing that you take your other paw and swipe at the area they're dodging to while theyre distracted with your first paw so theyre caught off guard! You should be able to balance and not fall over on your back paws cuz the battle stance is wide and you shifted your weight before the strike but it can be tricky." As Crowtooth finished off the slowed down version of the move on an invisible opponent he turned to look at Ratkit with a roguish grin cocking his head in a silent 'got that?' before moving on.

"Right now you try it out on my as if I was your opponent (claws sheathed of course) dont be disappointed if you dont get it first try thats normal and we can keep trying. Give it a go."
Old October 16th, 2021, 01:34 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

|Swiftwind~
The brown molly had smiled at Firekits enthusiasm before turning back to Dustypaw. Though Swiftwind didn’t entirely see the same excitement form this apprentice as she had just seen from the Kit, she hadn’t entirely been expecting it. Taking a moment to think over a simpler move, Swiftwind had decided to do a more offensive attack rather than a defensive, taking a moment, she had settled herself before shifting her paws in a certain way. Using her back legs mostly, she had taken off running forward, knowing one of her better abilities was being able to move swiftly with her smaller frame. Once she had taken a few steps forward Swiftwind used her back legs to propel herself upwards, as if she were jumping at a opponent, before twisting and acting as though she had landed on a cat shoulders. Turning to look towards Dustypaw, Swiftwind was puffing out a few breathes as she tilted her head. “Think you can replicate that?” padding over, she had stood in front of Dustypaw and Firekit, her yellow gaze shifting between them both.
@FrostCat | @Eclipse.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old October 17th, 2021, 07:02 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tidepaw nodded, "Ok, great! I think I'm allowed to show you twice, so let me know if you need to see it again." The apprentice backed up a couple of steps so there was some space between her and Peonykit. She ran over the move in her head before dropping towards the ground and began creeping forwards in an odd slinking motion. Her tail wriggled like a snake as she stalked forward. She paused for a heartbeat before sweeping her paws forward, knocking an invisible opponents paws from under them. She sprung back up and turned towards Peonykit. "Do you need to see it again? Or do you want to practice and then I show you again?" This game was so much more fun than Tidepaw expected. She didn't realize how much she enjoyed teaching things, perhaps she'd have to swing by the nursery more often. The kits would love to be taught a couple of basic moves, and she was sure the queens would enjoy a break for a bit.

@Polaris

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 20th, 2021, 05:30 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Peonykit watched Tidepaw complete the move. She could see how that could be used to unbalance an opponent. She went through the move in her mind, flicking her tail slowing from side to side. It didn't seem very hard. Of course, she wouldn't pass up a chance to practice it. She wanted to do the best she could. "I'll practice it then watch you do it again, if you don't mind." She didn't want to be a burden to the older she-cat. She took a deep breath and crouched low to the ground. She made sure that her legs were spread somewhat apart so she would stay balanced as she completed the move. She crept forward, trying to copy the slinking motion the apprentice had done. Peonykit had to admit it felt a little odd, but she would have to get used to it. Once she had gone far enough, she lashed out her paw at the legs of her imaginary enemy. Satisfied with her practice attack she sat up, shaking her pelt and turning toward Tidepaw to watch her move one last time.

@Naiad

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Closed Thread