ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 01:07 PM

Old November 24th, 2021, 01:05 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default The Prince’s Wanderings

Ice Eye blinked open the blue eyes of his namesake to a chilly morning, he stretched his legs one at a time and stood, flicking his soft, beautiful tail as he did so.

Ice Eye (in his opinion) was the most handsome of all cats, the Prince of Cats if he did say so himself (and he did).

If he hadn’t been born into such a rotten family line, he’d not be here, in the wild, underneath a bush trying to keep himself from freezing in the night.

He strode from his shelter, taking delicate steps as to not get any mud (disgusting) on his perfect paws.

In reality, yes, Ice Eye was handsome and would make a lovely show cat, but he was vain and petty, claiming to practically be a gift from the Heavens above.

If so, it’s a shame they don’t accept returns.

Striding to a cool stream of water, he first dipped his paws in to wash downstream, and then drank from upstream, careful to keep his whiskers and chest fur dry. Having quenched his thirst, he proceeded to catch a mouse and devour it (without getting blood in his fur, of course.).

Having eaten his fill, he left the half-eaten prey in the open, not caring what happened to it, as his wanderings would take him far from the area by nightfall.

His chestnut brown fur flowed in the gentle breeze as he made his way to a clearing in the woods where he could sun himself and make plans for the day, he wondered if he’d come across anyone today, perhaps make conversation.

Of course, the conversation would be mostly about him.

Last edited by Willowfern; November 24th, 2021 at 01:05 PM.
Old November 24th, 2021, 06:12 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: The Prince’s Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Ice Eye blinked open the blue eyes of his namesake to a chilly morning, he stretched his legs one at a time and stood, flicking his soft, beautiful tail as he did so.

Ice Eye (in his opinion) was the most handsome of all cats, the Prince of Cats if he did say so himself (and he did).

If he hadn’t been born into such a rotten family line, he’d not be here, in the wild, underneath a bush trying to keep himself from freezing in the night.

He strode from his shelter, taking delicate steps as to not get any mud (disgusting) on his perfect paws.

In reality, yes, Ice Eye was handsome and would make a lovely show cat, but he was vain and petty, claiming to practically be a gift from the Heavens above.

If so, it’s a shame they don’t accept returns.

Striding to a cool stream of water, he first dipped his paws in to wash downstream, and then drank from upstream, careful to keep his whiskers and chest fur dry. Having quenched his thirst, he proceeded to catch a mouse and devour it (without getting blood in his fur, of course.).

Having eaten his fill, he left the half-eaten prey in the open, not caring what happened to it, as his wanderings would take him far from the area by nightfall.

His chestnut brown fur flowed in the gentle breeze as he made his way to a clearing in the woods where he could sun himself and make plans for the day, he wondered if he’d come across anyone today, perhaps make conversation.

Of course, the conversation would be mostly about him.

-Flying Wren [He/They/It]-

Flying Wren padded through the forest, he looked back towards the way he had come from
"Those cats back there didn't need to be so mean-" the blue-ish grey and black tabby tom mumbled to themself and licked the scratch on his nose.

Flying Wren trotted towards the clearing, they were about to walk into the clearing when they spotted the brown tom already in the clearing sunning himself. Wren crouched among the ferns, he observed the strange brown tom. I feel like i should know them...-

(OOC: Hi, I hope its okay if I rp with you, If not just let me know :] )

@Willowfern
Old November 25th, 2021, 12:11 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post

Flying Wren padded through the forest, he looked back towards the way he had come from
"Those cats back there didn't need to be so mean-" the blue-ish grey and black tabby tom mumbled to themself and licked the scratch on his nose.

Flying Wren trotted towards the clearing, they were about to walk into the clearing when they spotted the brown tom already in the clearing sunning himself. Wren crouched among the ferns, he observed the strange brown tom. I feel like i should know them...-

(OOC: Hi, I hope its okay if I rp with you, If not just let me know :] )

@Willowfern

Ice Eye had the distinct feeling he was being watched, and quickly swiveled his head in time to see a multi-colored cat not three Fox-lengths away from his sunning spot.

“Who are you?” He asked with a trilling tone to his voice, not trying all to hard to mask the grimace as he saw the scratch on the cat’s nose, “And what happened to you?”

He glanced about him before asking another question,
“Whoever did that to you isn’t nearby, I hope? It would be dastardly if they were to attack me.”
Old November 28th, 2021, 04:09 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Ice Eye had the distinct feeling he was being watched, and quickly swiveled his head in time to see a multi-colored cat not three Fox-lengths away from his sunning spot.

“Who are you?” He asked with a trilling tone to his voice, not trying all to hard to mask the grimace as he saw the scratch on the cat’s nose, “And what happened to you?”

He glanced about him before asking another question,
“Whoever did that to you isn’t nearby, I hope? It would be dastardly if they were to attack me.”

Flying Wren winced, he had wished to stay hidden but that seemed to not be an option. He stepped out of the ferns towards the pretty blue eye'd tom.
"My name is Flying Wren." he announced to the tom. They settled down one tail length away from him "As for your other questions," the grey tom blinked thoughtfully, I don't want to say too much about my life to a new cat.. he thought
"I was attacked by some cats nearby." he flicked his tail to wards where he had met the cats earlier. "It was awhile ago and when I left they were leaving the opposite direction." he assured the tom.

"Now that you know who I am," he studied the cat once more before adding "Who might you be?" Wren curled his tail around his paws as he awaited a reply.

@Willowfern