Last post by Rani
Today 02:07 AM

Old December 14th, 2021, 05:27 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
Snowleap kept running towards Dragonflyfrond, along with the gulls. He saw the younger warrior manage to snag one midair and drag it down with him, similar to what the tall tomcat had done earlier. “Yes, yes!” The Riverclan warrior remarked with excitement as his clanmate tussled with the gull in the wet sand. As the rest of the flock disappeared off into the distance, Snowleap padded up to Dragonflyfrond. “Excellent work!” He meowed with his whiskers twitching, “Are you okay?” His blue eyes focused on his cut, bleeding ear. It could be much worse and the tall warrior knew that, at least the gull hadn't gone for his clan-mate's eye. Maybe Snakeheart would have to take a look at him when they got back to camp.
~Dragonflyfrond~

The cut on his ear stung slightly but it wasn’t enough for Dragonflyfrond to worry about it. Snowleap seemed a little worried, though. Should I be worried too? He’s had more experience than I have. Maybe it’s worst than it feels. Is that a thing? He shuffled his paws, and put down his prey.

“It feel ok. Does it look bad?” The silver warrior said his eyes wide and nervous.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 14th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Dragonflyfrond~

The cut on his ear stung slightly but it wasn’t enough for Dragonflyfrond to worry about it. Snowleap seemed a little worried, though. Should I be worried too? He’s had more experience than I have. Maybe it’s worst than it feels. Is that a thing? He shuffled his paws, and put down his prey.

“It feel ok. Does it look bad?” The silver warrior said his eyes wide and nervous.
Snowleap stepped closer to Dragonflyfrond. “Hold still for a moment,” The tall warrior said, his tone calm. He bent forward and sniffed the younger tomcat’s wound, seeing blood trickle down his ear. He licked the cut a few times before backing off and spitting the blood out of his mouth, onto the wet sand. “It’s not too deep, but I wanted to make sure it was clean so there is no infection,” Snowleap explained, “If it starts hurting more later on, see Snakeheart, okay? He’s trained for this kinda stuff. You should be fine though if you feel okay.” The dark-furred warrior sat down for a moment, taking a breath to rest his limbs after all that running. “Good work taking down that gull,” He purred, “Riverclan will be very pleased with what we’ve caught.”

Last edited by Captain; December 14th, 2021 at 05:34 PM.
Old December 17th, 2021, 02:32 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
Snowleap stepped closer to Dragonflyfrond. “Hold still for a moment,” The tall warrior said, his tone calm. He bent forward and sniffed the younger tomcat’s wound, seeing blood trickle down his ear. He licked the cut a few times before backing off and spitting the blood out of his mouth, onto the wet sand. “It’s not too deep, but I wanted to make sure it was clean so there is no infection,” Snowleap explained, “If it starts hurting more later on, see Snakeheart, okay? He’s trained for this kinda stuff. You should be fine though if you feel okay.” The dark-furred warrior sat down for a moment, taking a breath to rest his limbs after all that running. “Good work taking down that gull,” He purred, “Riverclan will be very pleased with what we’ve caught.”
~Dragonflyfrond~

The silver tom flicked his good ear nervously. I hope it’s not too bad! What if I go deaf! No no Snowleap is older if he says it’s fine it probably is. He took a deep breathe to calm himself down. There you go acting like a kit again.

“I can’t wait to bring it back, and see the look on every cat’s face!” Despite his ear Dragonflyfrond was genuinely excited.

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 17th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
~Dragonflyfrond~

The silver tom flicked his good ear nervously. I hope it’s not too bad! What if I go deaf! No no Snowleap is older if he says it’s fine it probably is. He took a deep breathe to calm himself down. There you go acting like a kit again.

“I can’t wait to bring it back, and see the look on every cat’s face!” Despite his ear Dragonflyfrond was genuinely excited.
“Me neither, to be completely honest,” Snowleap purred, smiling at Dragonflyfrond warmly, “Kestrelstar is gonna be super proud of us.” He sounded like an apprentice or something, saying stuff like that, but the tall warrior didn’t mind. When was the last time he allowed himself to have some light-hearted fun?

“Come on, I’ll race you back to the place where I left my seagull!” The dark-furred warrior meowed, bounding across the wet sand with a newfound excitement, before looking back at his clanmate with his whiskers twitching playfully, “You coming?”
Old December 17th, 2021, 04:28 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
“Me neither, to be completely honest,” Snowleap purred, smiling at Dragonflyfrond warmly, “Kestrelstar is gonna be super proud of us.” He sounded like an apprentice or something, saying stuff like that, but the tall warrior didn’t mind. When was the last time he allowed himself to have some light-hearted fun?

“Come on, I’ll race you back to the place where I left my seagull!” The dark-furred warrior meowed, bounding across the wet sand with a newfound excitement, before looking back at his clanmate with his whiskers twitching playfully, “You coming?”
~Dragonflyfrond~

The younger warrior purred. He was happy to see Snowleap at ease. He bounded after him excitedly. I haven’t had a hunt this successful in a while! On top of that it’s Leaf fall! Maybe these leaf bare moons won’t be so bad!

“Don’t stop I’ll beat you!” He whisked his tail around playfully.

Old December 17th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
~Dragonflyfrond~

The younger warrior purred. He was happy to see Snowleap at ease. He bounded after him excitedly. I haven’t had a hunt this successful in a while! On top of that it’s Leaf fall! Maybe these leaf bare moons won’t be so bad!

“Don’t stop I’ll beat you!” He whisked his tail around playfully.
“We’ll see about that!” Snowleap said, laughing, as he took off across the shoreline. He couldn’t remember the last time he had genuinely laughed like that, playing around like a kitten. It made him feel good, like life would all work out. The tall warrior made sure to keep an eye on Dragonflyfrond as they were nearing the pile of sand where he had stowed away his catch. Snowleap felt energized, care-free, despite running so much along the beach already after catching two seagulls with the other tomcat.
Old December 17th, 2021, 07:56 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
“We’ll see about that!” Snowleap said, laughing, as he took off across the shoreline. He couldn’t remember the last time he had genuinely laughed like that, playing around like a kitten. It made him feel good, like life would all work out. The tall warrior made sure to keep an eye on Dragonflyfrond as they were nearing the pile of sand where he had stowed away his catch. Snowleap felt energized, care-free, despite running so much along the beach already after catching two seagulls with the other tomcat.
~Dragonflyfrond~

The Riverclan warrior purred as he ran along the beach. He savored the breeze ruffling his pelt. I would be freezing if it wasn’t for all the exercise! He had enjoyed spending time with Snowleap. Much more than he had thought he would when he asked him. He felt a twinge of sadness because it was coming to an end. I’ll have to ask him again sometime! I hope he won’t find that annoying…

The two tomcats came to the place where the seagull was buried. Dragonflyfrond pulled to a stop just heartbeats after Snowleap, panting.He’s too fast!

“You win!” He grinned between breathes.

Old December 17th, 2021, 11:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
~Dragonflyfrond~

The Riverclan warrior purred as he ran along the beach. He savored the breeze ruffling his pelt. I would be freezing if it wasn’t for all the exercise! He had enjoyed spending time with Snowleap. Much more than he had thought he would when he asked him. He felt a twinge of sadness because it was coming to an end. I’ll have to ask him again sometime! I hope he won’t find that annoying…

The two tomcats came to the place where the seagull was buried. Dragonflyfrond pulled to a stop just heartbeats after Snowleap, panting.He’s too fast!

“You win!” He grinned between breathes.
Running along the shoreline and breathing in the fresh, salty air made Snowleap feel more alive than he had ever felt before. It was such an invigorating experience as his paws seemed to glide across the beach with ease. The wind blew through his fur and he could not keep himself from wondering if this is how birds felt when they flew through the sky for the first time. He was super happy that Dragonflyfrond had asked him to come along to Lionsbeach for a hunt because this felt simply amazing! Snowleap hoped that the two tomcats would have more fun like this in the future seasons, growing as warriors and continuing to make Riverclan strong.

It was no surprise to Snowleap when he was the first one to reach the seagull he had caught, knowing that he had somewhat of an advantage with his long legs. He’s honestly surprised no cat has ever suspected him of having Windclan blood (spoiler: he doesn’t).

But regardless of that, the dark-furred warrior was happy that his clanmate had kept up with him so well. “That was great!” He said, panting slightly as the adrenaline was still pumping through his body, “You did such an awesome job keeping up with me, usually cats can’t keep up with me because of how long my legs are.” While he said that, Snowleap pawed away the sand, revealing the fat plump seagull that awaited the two Riverclan tomcats. He bent down and picked up the feathered prey, letting it hang limply from his mouth. The young warrior flicked an ear towards the way back to Riverclan’s camp, signaling his clanmate to follow as they started slowly heading back.
Old December 18th, 2021, 09:18 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
Running along the shoreline and breathing in the fresh, salty air made Snowleap feel more alive than he had ever felt before. It was such an invigorating experience as his paws seemed to glide across the beach with ease. The wind blew through his fur and he could not keep himself from wondering if this is how birds felt when they flew through the sky for the first time. He was super happy that Dragonflyfrond had asked him to come along to Lionsbeach for a hunt because this felt simply amazing! Snowleap hoped that the two tomcats would have more fun like this in the future seasons, growing as warriors and continuing to make Riverclan strong.

It was no surprise to Snowleap when he was the first one to reach the seagull he had caught, knowing that he had somewhat of an advantage with his long legs. He’s honestly surprised no cat has ever suspected him of having Windclan blood (spoiler: he doesn’t).

But regardless of that, the dark-furred warrior was happy that his clanmate had kept up with him so well. “That was great!” He said, panting slightly as the adrenaline was still pumping through his body, “You did such an awesome job keeping up with me, usually cats can’t keep up with me because of how long my legs are.” While he said that, Snowleap pawed away the sand, revealing the fat plump seagull that awaited the two Riverclan tomcats. He bent down and picked up the feathered prey, letting it hang limply from his mouth. The young warrior flicked an ear towards the way back to Riverclan’s camp, signaling his clanmate to follow as they started slowly heading back.
[We can end this interaction here or continue it in the camp if you want! If we do end it I’ll probably post another starter in a few days. If you want it sooner or later that’s perfectly fine! Or if you want to post it that’s ok with me too! I just thought I’d wait a bit because it’s the holidays season ]

~Dragonflyfrond~

The younger tom purred at Snowleap’s compliment. He doesn’t seem winded at all! That’s incredible! Dragonflyfrond had to put down his seagull to catch his breathe. The silver warrior, obviously wasn’t as good of a runner as Snowleap was. Maybe I shouldn’t accept his challenge to a race next time! He thought with amusement. He picked the gull up again once Snowleap had his and trotted off to camp, happily whisking his tail from side to side. This was a great hunt! I hope we can do this again soon!

Old December 18th, 2021, 09:25 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
[We can end this interaction here or continue it in the camp if you want! If we do end it I’ll probably post another starter in a few days. If you want it sooner or later that’s perfectly fine! Or if you want to post it that’s ok with me too! I just thought I’d wait a bit because it’s the holidays season ]
( I'd be fine with ending it here for now! Snowleap had so much fun with Dragonflyfrond and I can definitely see the two having a very wholesome friendship in many future interactions. I'll let you post the starter whenever you think is best! I'm down for whenever, but I completely understand taking a short break for the holidays! Thanks for RPing with me! )