Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Creation Date:

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Riverclan
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Starclan
Mentor(s): Lotusheart
Apprentice(s): none

Roles and Opinions
  • Daisybird - Biological Mother - @/finnzel; - Has a resentment towards her and thinks she had more kits to replace her.
  • Greykit - Biological Brother - @/Maplebriar; - Dislikes due to the fact that he went missing and left her to be by herself.
  • Ashkit - Half-Sibling - @/teddybr; - Hasn't met them and doesn't want to. Beliefs they stole all the attention from their mother. Doesn't acknowledge as her sibling.
  • Talonkit - Half-sibling - @/NinjaBoss; - Hasn't met them and doesn't want to. Beliefs they stole all the attention from their mother. Doesn't acknowledge as her sibling.
  • Emberkit - Half-sibling - @/Socks; - Hasn't met them and doesn't want to. Beliefs they stole all the attention from their mother. Doesn't acknowledge as her sibling.
  • Daykit - Half-sibling - @/Egasl; - Hasn't met them and doesn't want to. Beliefs they stole all the attention from their mother. Doesn't acknowledge as her sibling.

Personality
Hawkpaw is a resentful cat that now hates almost everything she sees. She was once such a bubbly cat, but after feeling betrayed her old personality began to slip slowly away. She is now a cat who gets angry so easily it's not good for any cat to d anything she doesn't like. If you even mention her mother's name it will make her rage. She often feels betrayed and keeps things to herself. The once so positive cat is now slowly turning from Starclan to the Dark Forest.

Hawkpaw is an ambitious cat that only wants to be the greatest warrior she can be even if it meant breaking the warrior code. The warrior code means absolutely nothing to her anymore. She wants to make every cat that made her suffer far worst fate. Family means nothing to this cat and the only cat she trust and is loyal to is herself.

Background
Place of Birth: Riverclan Nursery
Date of Birth: --
Former Ranks, if any: Kit
Beliefs: Starclan - Dark Forest
Bloodline: Unknown

Fun-Facts
  • Hawkpaw was once a sweet and innocent she-cat when she died, but after a while, her mother had more kits and now she feels that they were to replace her.
  • Hawkpaw has no respect for the warrior code so she often won't follow it when cats are looking. She does seem to hide her old personality which tries to slip out at times.
  • Hawkpaw now resents her old self and has made a promise that she will no longer go back to that innocent cat that once had lived in Starclan.

Appearance

Overview: Hawkpaw is a white cat. She has long fur and a bushy tail. She is large for her age and attends to walk with power. She has gray ears, including her forehead. She has a grey back neck grey spots covering her body. There's a scar on her back.
Appearance Details:
  • The scar on her back is from doing it to herself to establish that she is now a different cat. She wants to appear more scary, so she can show others that she isn't as innocent as she was once.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; January 3rd, 2022 at 12:32 AM.
Old November 28th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Ang's More Developed Bio's

Basics
Name: Minnowkit
Other Names, if any: --
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Creation Date: September 24, 2021

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Riverclan
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: --
Mentor(s): --
Apprentice(s): --

Roles and Opinions
  • Snowstripe - Adopted Mother - @/Silverfur & Co; - Loves her as if she were her actual mother. WAnts to be a great warrior just like she is. Also is very thankful for taking her in when no one else wanted her.

Personality
Still a wip

Background
Place of Birth: Riverclan nursery
Date of Birth: September 24, 2021
Former Ranks, if any: none
Bloodline: 100% Riverclan

Fun-Facts
  • Minnowkit always seems to be falling on her face, but she always gets up when she does. She then acts as if nothing happened and doesn't really like speaking of it afterward.

Appearance

Overview: Minnowkit is a light gray cat. She has short fur and a long tail. There is white splotch on her face that looks like paint splatter. She has a white chest and paws. Her tail is white as well and she has blue eyes.
Appearance Details:
  • Minnowkit's appearance is kind of based on the color of a Minnow fish, which is why its her prefix.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; January 3rd, 2022 at 12:49 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 08:33 PM

Future Kit and a huge WIP

Basics
Name: Olivekit
Other Names, if any: --
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Creation Date: December 2, 2021

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Shadowclan

Roles and Opinions
Ebonyfang - Biological Father - me - Comment here
Fiercefire - Biological Father - @/Hawkice; - Comment here

Personality
Olivekit is a very strict kit that doesn't think anything's funny. She never seems to smile and always hides her feelings. She's always acting like she doesn't care and is pretty distant from her siblings. She is strong-willed and wants to be just as strong as her cousin Dawnstar. She wants to prove to her that she is far better than any of her siblings. Olivekit is extremely loyal to her clan and hates Windclan. She thinks their weak hares that are fun to mess with, despite not even meeting one yet.

Olivekit is almost all over the place all of the time. She has a thing against the nursery for some reason and likes to spend most of her time out in the camp bothering or mess with the apprentices. Olivekit is a hard-worker and wants to hunt and patrol like a warrior. She often gets caught trying to sneak out of camp and gets upset when she has to stay in camp.

Background
Place of Birth: Shadowclan Nursery
Date of Birth: not for a couple months or longer
Former Ranks, if any: --
Bloodline: 50% Shadowclan - 25% Rogue - 25% Kittypet

Fun-Facts

Appearance

Image goes here

Overview:
Appearance Details:

Last edited by Madelaine; December 12th, 2021 at 04:54 AM.
Old December 5th, 2021, 10:11 PM

Basics
Name: Pinewish
Other Names, if any: Aspenkit - Aspenpaw -Aspenflight
Creation Date: December 26, 2018

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Loner
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Windclan - Starclan
Mentor(s): Unknown
Apprentice(s): none

Roles and Opinions
  • Blazefeather - Father - He was never close to him
  • Lilacbreeze - Mother - He was never close to her
  • Ploverheart - Biological Sister - He was never close to her
  • Brightsky - Biological Sister - Misses her a lot and wishes he had made her more proud. Hope he didn't disappoint her.
  • Amberpaw - Younger Sister - He was never close to her
  • Magnoliaspark - Sister - He was never close to her.
  • Heronflight - Biological Daughter - Believes she did her wrong and regrets everything he had done to her. He should have been there when she needed him or she would still be with him.
  • Streamfeather - Former Mate - Doesn't miss her one bit and never really thinks about her. His only thoughts are to his daughter.

Personality
Caring - Helpful - Compassionate - Charming - Forgetful - Loyal - Protective - Shy - Short-Tempered - Stubborn - Clueless - Easily Annoyed
Full personality is coming soon

Background
Place of Birth: Windclan Nursery
Date of Birth: Unknown
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice - Warrior
Bloodline: 100% Windclan

Fun-Facts
  • Pinewish murdered his mate. He feels guilty for murdering her, but at the same time knew it was for the better. She had mentally abused her daughter too much and he had been tired of it.
  • Killing his mate is the reason why he left his clan. He felt he would be blamed so he did what he felt he had to do.

Appearance

Overview:
Appearance Details:

Last edited by Madelaine; January 3rd, 2022 at 01:17 AM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 04:10 PM

Don't worry this cat will not be part of my characters he's going to be up for adoption for someone else to play.

Basics
Name: Sand
Other Names, if any: Sandkit
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Creation Date: December 15, 2021

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Rogue
Former Clan/Affiliation, if any: Windclan

Roles and Opinions
Heronflight - Biological Sister - @Xmas Ang; aka; Angelique; - Remembers what she looks like, but hasn't seen her since they were kits.
Streamfeather - Biological Mother - dead npc - Hates her guts and wished she hadn't taken him from his sister. Doesn't know she's dead.
Pinewish - Biological Father - @Xmas Ang; - Doesn't remember all that much. Believes he was much better than his mother ever was.

Personality

Background
Place of Birth: Windclan Nursery
Beliefs: --
Bloodline: 100% Windclan

Fun-Facts
  • When his mother left Windclan due to his dad forcing her out he ended up having to go with her, so he was seperated from his sister, which they were seperated when he was three moons old.
  • Sand hated his mother, since she later on ditched him due to not wanting to actually take care of him. They were very distant.

Appearance

Overview: Sand is a sand colored tom with darker color around his face, and back. He is medium sized and sort of fluffy. He has a long bushy tail and medium sized paws. He has a white chest, belly, and paws. There is a white spot over his nose. Sand has a long scar on his shoulder.
Appearance Details:
  • Sand is a turkish angora mix, which is why he sort of fluffy and so is his father.
  • The scar on his shoulder was from a skirmish with a relaly aggressive rogue who tried to kill him.

Last edited by Madelaine; December 16th, 2021 at 02:59 AM.
Old December 20th, 2021, 08:33 PM

Basics
Name: Briarpaw
Other Names, if any: Briarkit - Briarfang
Sexual Orientation: Undecided
Creation Date: December 20, 2021

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Shadowclan
Mentor(s): open

Roles and Opinions

Personality
Positive: Understanding - Optimistic - Idealistic - Humble
Neutral: Guileless - Breezy - Mellow - Impassive
Negative: Sly - Pretentious - Negativistic - Narcissistic

Background
Place of Birth: Shadowclan Nursery
Date of Birth: July 20, 2021
Bloodline: Undecided

Fun-Facts
  • Briarpaw is a character that never seems to show any of her emotions unless it's towards someone she knows and cares about other than that everything is well hidden and hard to read.
  • Briarpaw does seem to care mostly about herself and sees herself as the only worthy apprentice to become a warrior, so interacting with her with an apprentice she will seem pretty distant.

Appearance

Overview: will do later
Appearance Details:

Old December 28th, 2021, 09:43 PM

Basics
Name: Creekflow
Other Names, if any: Sightlesskit - Creekpaw
Creation Date: December 5, 2021

Residential Information
Clan/Affiliation: Thunderclan
Mentor(s): open for former
Apprentice(s):

Roles and Opinions

Personality
Creekflow is extrememly loyal to her clan. She would rather die than ever leaving her clan. She isn't a fan of cross-clan relationships and if she ever catches someone talking to another cat at the border she will do something about it. Creekflow is a huge workaholic and is one of those blind cats that hates lazing around camp.

She thinks those that do should just become kittypets if they want to act like one. She is always either hunting or patrolling the borders. She never just lays in her nest even when she's not feeling all that great. Creekflow has a very short temper and gets upset over the slightest things. She will usual snap at someone when their annoying or their just being lazy.

She is very cautious about her eyesight, so bring it up once and she'll try to bite your head off. Creekflow does have a hard shell, but underneath that is a very compassionate she-cat. She does most things out of love. Once she gets to know someone that part of her personality comes out.

Background
Place of Birth: Thunderclan Nursery
Former Ranks, if any: Kit - Apprentice
Bloodline: 100% Thunderclan

Fun-Facts

Appearance

Image goes here

Overview:
Appearance Details: