Today 08:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2022, 01:47 AM
Friendly Friend

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: January Gathering

~ Open ~

~ Raypaw of Windclan ~
Raypaw smiled as the Windclan apprentices all seemed to sit together in a group. He knew some of them were a bit shy and were afraid of the other clans. He was nervous, but he wasn't afraid. He might be able to take on any of these cats! Except maybe a leader. Maybe. Tigerpaw waved at him from across the group and looked over in her direction, waving his tail in greeting in response. "Hey Tigerpaw!" But next thing he knew, she wandered off, perhaps to go talk to some other cats.

Next, Streampaw came over to sit near him. Honestly, Raypaw thought she hated him so he was surprised she spoke to him. It was a sarcastic comment, but still. Then suddenly, she was gone too! She just up and left and Raypaw saw her start talking with a cat from another Clan. With a sigh, he attempted to go over and also try talking to another cat from another Clan. Maybe he could get some secrets on how they were training.

~ Open ~

~ Robinbloom of Thunderclan ~
Robinbloom padded into the Gathering, following Dogbark. It felt strange without their leader. Every Thunderclan cat was feeling depressed as they followed him into the Gathering. She saw they were late to the meeting, like usual and quickly got into her usual Gathering spot. She didn't try to cheerfully talk with the other Clans, which was very unlike her. She just felt... Sad. After losing their leader, she didn't know how this was going to go. She had her head down as she listened to announcements. Apparently Riverclan's deputy stepped down then went missing? That must be rough. But it was nothing like losing a leader who had had mine lives. Deputies could be replaced much easier. She just curled her tail around her paws as she numbly listened to the noise around her.

Characters: ~Raypaw (WC)
~Hollowkit (RC)
~Robinbloom (ThC)
Old January 17th, 2022, 02:51 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
Dirtpaw turned to the new apprentice. “Oh, hi!” He meowed kindly. He flicked his tail to the other side of him. “You can sit down to if you want. I just got here after all.” He shifted so that the newcomer would have plenty of room without feeling squashed. She looked really nervous; Dirtpaw guessed this was her driest time.
~Emberpaw of Thunderclan~

The orange she-cat looked up from her paws. "O-okay. T-th-thank you," she stuttered before settling onto the sand. "It's m-my first g-g-gathering," she mewed shyly, looking back up at the other apprentice. She looked at the two before clearing her throat. "I... I'm Emberpaw," she said, a little more confident. She looked up as Kestrelstar spoke, eyes widening at the announcement about Pondkit. She looked away quickly, trying to not show the hurt in her eyes. Oh Pondkit... Thunderclan needs us though...

[ @Raven~ @~Fierce~ ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven~ View Post
Palebrook shrugged. “Ok.” Then she turned back to Hawkblaze. She couldn’t force cats to talk if they didn’t want to after all.
~Hawkblaze of Windclan~

Hawkblaze watched Lioncloud walk away over his shoulder. "A'ight then... " He shrugged before turning back to Palebrook. "No, we got here a bit ago, we were waiting for Shadowclan and Thunderclan," he mused, turning back to look at the leaders on the Seastones. "I'm Hawkblaze," he said with a nod. He stopped for a moment as Kestrelstar spoke, listening. "Splashleap not only stepped down, but disappeared? Dang... I kinda hope she's okay, but not my clan, not my cats," he mused with a shrug. He noticed his friend padding alone and decided to flag him down. "Oi! Bro! Over here!" He called to Palecloud.

[ @/Raven~ @doof ]

~Wolfsong and Moonfrost of Riverclan~

Wolfsong hung her head at the announcement of Stormtalon. She and Moonfrost hadn't known him well, but they had seen him, and he was a good, strong cat, a loyal warrior. She shook her head lightly. Turning to her sister, she tilted her head. "Moonfrost, when did we last see Splashleap?" Her dark tabby sister shrugged. So she didn't know either...
Moonfrost looked around as she listened to the announcements, noticing Nightleap in the crowd. She nudged Wolfsong and pointed with her tail. Wolfsong nodded in response and the pair stood to go and sit with their younger sister.

[ @Kunaiskrill ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; January 17th, 2022 at 02:51 AM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 03:56 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@~Gale~ //

➸ cornpaw | he/him

another meeting. usually, cornpaw would be bouncing around and giggling to himself, overflowing with excitement. but now..he was just walking at a leisurely pace, silent. most of his clanmates looked sad, dogbark was sad, and the negative energy made him feel compelled to act the same, for the journey at least. as soon as the clan entered the seastones and started branching off to talk to others, the bengal scurried off, scouting around for someone to chat with.

he caught a glimpse of nectarflame shouldering her way through cats to take a seat, was tempted to go over there, but ultimately decided not to. looking around, he spotted a cat approaching cindersky - cats approached every other cat he knew too. which, wasn't really a problem, he liked meeting new cats, but none of the cats near him looked like they'd be interesting to talk to. accepting his fate, which would be death by boredom, he sat down and listened to kestrelstars announcements.

turns out, he wouldn't die today, because there was a cat walking right his way! he looked to be an apprentice, though much younger than him, from what cornpaw could see. "HEY, hey!! you!" he called out, waving his paw and gesturing to the spot beside him with a twitch of his tail. "I'm bored, like, SUPER bored. are you bored?? even if you aren't bored, we should talk, 'cause im bored!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:11 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@DeltaDace

Rosepaw's glum expression got glummer the moment the other cat approached, she'd hoped she would be left alone this time. Maybe there was still hope that the other cat would go away.
"Um...What do you want?" she asked, not unkindly. She saw no point in replying to the question as she could tell the other cat didn't want answers.
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:31 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

⇏ palecloud | he/him | @RiztheHuntress . @Raven~

Green eyes fixated on what, in his vision, was a good spot, the light-gray furred tom padded along near the back so he could get to his targeted spot with ease. Just as Palecloud approached the open space he would sit in, he was jerked out of his foggy thoughts by the call of “the bro”. His mood lightening at the sight of him, the tom didn’t seem so distant, or tired anymore. Now walking with a bit of pep in his step, he made his way, weaving through the crowd, to Hawkblaze who seemed to be accompanied by another cat. Wonder who that is? Well, Hawk wouldn’t be talkin’ to them if they were a jerk, the guy has good judgement, this cat must be a good guy. “hey, man, what’s up?” a grin creasing the toms muzzle, his tail flicked about behind him. The tom quickly thereafter realized his manners had gone missing. Where’d they go? Oh, there they are. “excuse my manners— I’m Palecloud, and you are?” Funny thing is, Palecloud could go from “bro” to “mr.oh-so-mannerly” just like that, it’s just that sometimes he forgets to. Either way, the weird ability is at his advantage.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 17th, 2022, 06:31 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by doof View Post
⇏ palecloud | he/him | @RiztheHuntress . @Raven~

Green eyes fixated on what, in his vision, was a good spot, the light-gray furred tom padded along near the back so he could get to his targeted spot with ease. Just as Palecloud approached the open space he would sit in, he was jerked out of his foggy thoughts by the call of “the bro”. His mood lightening at the sight of him, the tom didn’t seem so distant, or tired anymore. Now walking with a bit of pep in his step, he made his way, weaving through the crowd, to Hawkblaze who seemed to be accompanied by another cat. Wonder who that is? Well, Hawk wouldn’t be talkin’ to them if they were a jerk, the guy has good judgement, this cat must be a good guy. “hey, man, what’s up?” a grin creasing the toms muzzle, his tail flicked about behind him. The tom quickly thereafter realized his manners had gone missing. Where’d they go? Oh, there they are. “excuse my manners— I’m Palecloud, and you are?” Funny thing is, Palecloud could go from “bro” to “mr.oh-so-mannerly” just like that, it’s just that sometimes he forgets to. Either way, the weird ability is at his advantage.
Palebrook looked up at yet another cat passing by. That was the second one. “That’s ok,” She meowed when they apologized for not having any manners. “I don’t mind, as long as it isn’t insulting.” She was slightly irritated at being called a man, but Palebrook also knew that the tom hadn’t meant it like down. She tapped the ground beside her with her tail. “You can sit down if you want.” Then she turned her head back to Hawkblaze to answer his question about Hawkblaze.

“Yeah, it surprised us all. Splashleap was an amazing deputy, but I think the pressure got to her and she eventually got too overwhelmed. At least that’s what I think.” She remembered how shy and nervous Splashleap had seemed, and how she had always been on edge. Although Palebrook was sad that Splashleap was gone, it was good to know that Splashleap might not be suffering anymore. @RiztheHuntress

Quote:
~Emberpaw of Thunderclan~

The orange she-cat looked up from her paws. "O-okay. T-th-thank you," she stuttered before settling onto the sand. "It's m-my first g-g-gathering," she mewed shyly, looking back up at the other apprentice. She looked at the two before clearing her throat. "I... I'm Emberpaw," she said, a little more confident. She looked up as Kestrelstar spoke, eyes widening at the announcement about Pondkit. She looked away quickly, trying to not show the hurt in her eyes. Oh Pondkit... Thunderclan needs us though...

[ @Raven~ @~Fierce~ ]
Dirtpaw’ ear flicked when he noticed that Emberpaw looked cursed when Kestrelstar spoke about Pondkit. “Emberpaw?” He asked nudging her slightly when she still didn’t respond. “Are you ok?” He shot a glance at Lavendarpaw for help. He had no idea what he was doing. He was never really comforting cats from another Coan; he didn’t know what to say and what not to say. Dirtpaw really didn’t want to say something insulting.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; January 17th, 2022 at 06:44 AM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

*Streampaw of WindClan*

Streampaw watched as the RiverClan leader stepped forward on the Seastones, Kestrelstar. The grey tom seemed to have a similar presence as her leader Twilightstar, although he looked shorter in stature and looked as dull as a pure grey stone. He had started speaking about how RiverClan was fairing, which seemed to be a normal procedure for gatherings. There had been some announcements about new apprentices and warriors, which the apprentice took interest in. More warriors and apprentices possibly more allies, or enemies.

There also seemed to be a large number of kits being announced, including a ThunderClan cat joining RiverClan? Streampaw narrowed her yellow eyes at that statement, slightly judging the kit for abandoning her clan. What kind of cat would do such a traitorous act? Of course, her thoughts were interrupted by the next thing the RiverClan leader had to say. A warrior sacrificed their life to save an apprentice. The slender apprentice nodded her head respectfully, as this act needed an acknowledgment of respect. That wasn't the only surprise left for the dilute calico apprentice. A deputy stepped down from their position, and they've gone missing?

"Why would a respectable Clan Cat do such a thing?" Streampaw muttered, mostly to herself.

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:29 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~ @~Gale~ ~~

~~Tigerpaw of WindClan~~

Tigerpaw wandered off for a while before walking to Raypaw. But he seemed busy, so she didn't disturb him. She sat down where she was and watched.

{OPEN}

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:53 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Nightwing of ShadowClan

Nightwind walked into the Gathering. He wasn't sure when it was gonna start start but all Clans seemed to be here. He saw Dogbark, ThunderClan's deputy, but not Aspenstar. Dawnstar and Shadestorm were there. Kestrelstar was there, but Splashleap was not. Twlightstar and Wolffang was there. What could have happened to the ThnderClan leader and RiverClan's deputy? He thought. (open)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 17th, 2022, 08:57 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

{Nightleap of RiverClan}

She saw her siblings."Hi!"

@RiztheHuntress

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Closed Thread