by paris
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:31 PM

Old March 28th, 2022, 11:12 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Silverdream @dark seeker @ThatGayCat @Leafspeaker

(Hello everyone, I ask you to PLEASE read the medicine den rules, Bounceberry does not assist in births, please discontinue this roleplay, you may take it elsewhere if you want but Bounceberry will not help with birth.)

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old March 29th, 2022, 12:03 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
@Silverdream @dark seeker @ThatGayCat @Leafspeaker

(Hello everyone, I ask you to PLEASE read the medicine den rules, Bounceberry does not assist in births, please discontinue this roleplay, you may take it elsewhere if you want but Bounceberry will not help with birth.)
(Of course! I hadn't realised D:>)

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; March 29th, 2022 at 12:03 AM.
Old March 29th, 2022, 07:02 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

ok
Old March 30th, 2022, 11:24 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Fletcher Idk when I should end this and i don't really want to drag it on soooooo ill end it in the next post or 2

"My...my head's killing me! There's gotta be something in there!" It sounded stupid, and Ravenblaze felt stupid when they said it, but it was the only explanation their pain addled brain came up with. They had heard that a long time ago, they used to cut a hole in a cat's skull to relieve headaches believed to be caused by evil spirits. This was dismissed by a baby Raven as dangerous and stupid, but maybe it had some merit. Of course, this was in no way true or safe, but Ravenblaze was starting to consider something drastic.
"Am I gonna die?! I don't want to die..." Raven didn't really have the energy to cry or scream, so they sounded unnaturally calm. They wanted to get up to go to a nest, but their body wouldn't listen. Everything was spinning...
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old March 31st, 2022, 06:26 AM

My Mood: Tired

Geckopaw
@Fletcher (this is a punishment)
The tortoiseshell sighed as he walked dejectedly into the medicine cat's den. He didn't see his mentor much anymore, let alone get any training done. Apparently, he'd missed a patrol, because now he was in Bounceberry's den about to offer his help to the medicine cat. Bounceberry? Hello? he called into the den as he was halfway in the entrance. This was going to be bad. I came to clean your den for you! he called again, slightly embarrassed.
HeliosClan
character creator
current obsession(s): Cartel, OC sketches, and character creation
Old April 16th, 2022, 12:38 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Nightshiver almost couldn't believed she was doing this. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as all the anxiety of that unwanted possibility was now leading her to the medicine cat's den. You'd think she was going there due to the malnourishment she'd experienced for moons, looking for something to help her get her strength back. but no. Although still not being back to before, she was already feeling a bit better. Instead, she was here because she needed Bounceberry's opinion. After everything, after having hoped this wasn't the case, she needed to know whether she could actually be pregnant or not. She'd tried not to think about it, yet when she noticed the sudden swelling of her belly... She couldn't just ignore it anymore. That's why she was here, as much as she'd wanted to avoid it. Silently looking into the den, think frame not quite entering just yet as she didn't want to intrude, she softly called out;
"Bou...Bounce,Berry? Would yo-ou have a... Moment please?"

[ @Fletcher ]

Old April 18th, 2022, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffball View Post
Geckopaw
@Fletcher (this is a punishment)
The tortoiseshell sighed as he walked dejectedly into the medicine cat's den. He didn't see his mentor much anymore, let alone get any training done. Apparently, he'd missed a patrol, because now he was in Bounceberry's den about to offer his help to the medicine cat. Bounceberry? Hello? he called into the den as he was halfway in the entrance. This was going to be bad. I came to clean your den for you! he called again, slightly embarrassed.
Bounceberry gave a soft chuff, speaking under his breath, "mmh..clean it for me? I thought my den was clean enough but...ah... he shook his head and sat down, "I suppose you could brush some sticks around for the afternoon, pretend to be busy. If anything, you'll probably just make it messier, he chuckled.

Bounceberry

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old April 18th, 2022, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightshiver almost couldn't believed she was doing this. She felt her heart pounding in her chest as all the anxiety of that unwanted possibility was now leading her to the medicine cat's den. You'd think she was going there due to the malnourishment she'd experienced for moons, looking for something to help her get her strength back. but no. Although still not being back to before, she was already feeling a bit better. Instead, she was here because she needed Bounceberry's opinion. After everything, after having hoped this wasn't the case, she needed to know whether she could actually be pregnant or not. She'd tried not to think about it, yet when she noticed the sudden swelling of her belly... She couldn't just ignore it anymore. That's why she was here, as much as she'd wanted to avoid it. Silently looking into the den, think frame not quite entering just yet as she didn't want to intrude, she softly called out;
"Bou...Bounce,Berry? Would yo-ou have a... Moment please?"

[ @Fletcher ]

Bounceberry was washing his paws in the creek that flowed through the den, he looked up to the she-cat, eyes gentle but firm. He approached her, sat down, and nodded his head in respect, "it has been a while hasn't it? I trust you've been well, at least, as well as you can be." he nodded his head to the side, thinking to himself, and almost getting a bit too lost in his own thoughts. He managed to snap himself out of it, and turned his attention to her once more, gaze curious, "What can I do for you?"

Bounceberry

Old April 18th, 2022, 12:08 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bounceberry was washing his paws in the creek that flowed through the den, he looked up to the she-cat, eyes gentle but firm. He approached her, sat down, and nodded his head in respect, "it has been a while hasn't it? I trust you've been well, at least, as well as you can be." he nodded his head to the side, thinking to himself, and almost getting a bit too lost in his own thoughts. He managed to snap himself out of it, and turned his attention to her once more, gaze curious, "What can I do for you?"

Seeing the medicine cat emerge, it felt almost strange seeing Bounceberry and not Irisflame (or even Ebonyfang, but thank goodness for that); the only time she’d ever visited the medicine cats den was when Irisflame was around. Yet strangely, Bounceberry greeting her so casually, something about it put her more at ease. Nervously giving the younger tom a smile, Nightshiver couldn’t help but glance around first, before finally nodding at his statement and carefully allowing herself to sit down, tail wrapped around her paws.
“Y-yes… You, too.”
Her reply was short, but still genuinely meant with all the friendliness she had. Sudden nerves were springing up again, making it harder to talk – specifically when he asked his question. The white warrior needed to take a moment to ponder her words, and muster the courage to hesitantly talk.
“I’m sorry to be coming to you with this, it’s just, I wasn’t sure who else, and, well…”
She took a deep breath to calm her nerves a bit before beginning.
“You see, I… think I may or may not be, well, expecting…
It’s simply that-- well, I’ve been feeling rather nauseous for the past moon, which… Wasn’t always pretty, and I’ve been feeling tired as well, not to mention hungry with no appetite, which isn’t exactly helping me gain back my strength.
I just,, I just thought it was probably because of the food they gave us there – or rather lack there of, they… Basically starved us. And I thought that that’s been causing these issues, not thinking it could be something else. But the other day I noticed my stomach was more… Swollen than it should be, and it lasted. I didn’t think it was possible but… Could it be?”

She almost felt pathetic sitting there, suddenly spouting all the information at poor Bounceberry at once, as calmly as she could without missing anything possibly important. But at the same time, the worry was evident on her face. She in fact had feared the possibility all throughout the time she was there, and the swollen stomach had been the last bit to push her to seek for Bounceberry's opinion.

[ Please just imagine she's stuttering per usual right now; found myself in a bit of a hurry but wanted to get this out, so might come back later to edit that in :c ]

Old April 18th, 2022, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Seeing the medicine cat emerge, it felt almost strange seeing Bounceberry and not Irisflame (or even Ebonyfang, but thank goodness for that); the only time she’d ever visited the medicine cats den was when Irisflame was around. Yet strangely, Bounceberry greeting her so casually, something about it put her more at ease. Nervously giving the younger tom a smile, Nightshiver couldn’t help but glance around first, before finally nodding at his statement and carefully allowing herself to sit down, tail wrapped around her paws.
“Y-yes… You, too.”
Her reply was short, but still genuinely meant with all the friendliness she had. Sudden nerves were springing up again, making it harder to talk – specifically when he asked his question. The white warrior needed to take a moment to ponder her words, and muster the courage to hesitantly talk.
“I’m sorry to be coming to you with this, it’s just, I wasn’t sure who else, and, well…”
She took a deep breath to calm her nerves a bit before beginning.
“You see, I… think I may or may not be, well, expecting…
It’s simply that-- well, I’ve been feeling rather nauseous for the past moon, which… Wasn’t always pretty, and I’ve been feeling tired as well, not to mention hungry with no appetite, which isn’t exactly helping me gain back my strength.
I just,, I just thought it was probably because of the food they gave us there – or rather lack there of, they… Basically starved us. And I thought that that’s been causing these issues, not thinking it could be something else. But the other day I noticed my stomach was more… Swollen than it should be, and it lasted. I didn’t think it was possible but… Could it be?”

She almost felt pathetic sitting there, suddenly spouting all the information at poor Bounceberry at once, as calmly as she could without missing anything possibly important. But at the same time, the worry was evident on her face. She in fact had feared the possibility all throughout the time she was there, and the swollen stomach had been the last bit to push her to seek for Bounceberry's opinion.

[ Please just imagine she's stuttering per usual right now; found myself in a bit of a hurry but wanted to get this out, so might come back later to edit that in :c ]

Bounceberry nodded in understanding, listening to her concerns and forming thoughts as she talked. He stood and approached her, waiting for her to finish talking before he let his thoughts come through.

"There is no harm in checking, it won't be hard either, just lay on your side for me please," he directed her, beckoning her downwards with his paw. He had only done this a handful of times before, but it wasn't as hard as one may think.

Bounceberry