Today 02:14 AM

Old May 30th, 2022, 10:25 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit free View Post
Echoblue stretched out walking into the sun from her shade she walked over to nightpaw, she approached from behind" hello young apprentice how are you" she says standing tall looking down at the apprentice
@Ravens
Nightpaw gets a bit startled by EchoBlue but looks up and notices it is just one of her clanmates "Oh uh im fine" she replied "how about you, how are you doing" she asked politely
Old May 31st, 2022, 12:48 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@marshall @Starfall @sid | @zenosaurus @marni @Rainquail @Slushie // was unsure on if i was supposed to reply first / if i should've just mentioned sky's patrol so please do correct me if im wrong
wormbite's ears perked up at the sound of skystar's voice, ducking his head outside of the warrior's den. he blinked, his eyes adjusting to the change of light. new territory? this was news to him - perhaps his memory was fading along with the hours of sleep he received. likely so, the battle for firefly cove seemed .. so fresh inside his head. perhaps that was why.

nonetheless, the oriental approached skystar and snowleap. ironically so, his death had rendered wormbite almost at pristine condition. if he thought about it too much, thoughts would begin to darken his vision. case and point, wormbite also had experience in traveling outside of riverclan. not by choice but he spent his nights in the outskirts.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 31st, 2022 at 12:48 AM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:05 AM

My Mood: Confused

Pebblesplash dozed on her back, soaking in the sunshine.
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:34 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens View Post
Nightpaw gets a bit startled by EchoBlue but looks up and notices it is just one of her clanmates "Oh uh im fine" she replied "how about you, how are you doing" she asked politely

" good sorry if i startled you, so what might you be doing today im just curious?" she asks gently

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 31st, 2022, 09:03 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sproutkit | he/him
➢ The small brown-furred tomkit peered up at the clan warrior with an evident frown on his face, wanting her to let him pass so that he could go find his mom. If she didn’t return, then what would he do? Sproutkit would feel guilty, like he could’ve done something to prevent such a possible outcome. He blinked as the molly leaned down to be closer to him and he listened with interest as Morninglily explained that Lilycreek was out helping Skystar with an important thing and that he needed to stay here and be brave. The RiverClan kitten thought about it for a few moments. Maybe… his mom trusted him to watch over Spottedspirit (his other mom) and his littermates while she was gone. Hm, yeah. Maybe that was the reason. Yeah! Sproutkit eventually nodded, slowly coming to terms with the fact that he was to stay here while Lilycreek was out on a dire mission for the better of her clan. “Will… come back?” He mewed, asking Morninglily if his mom would return safely. At the very least, he wanted to hear all about his mom’s heroic quest and how she helped mighty Skystar. It honestly sounded so fun and exciting to him.

{ @littlelove }
Old May 31st, 2022, 11:19 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- DappleSplash and AppleMask-
[ She/Her ][ She/Her ]

The calico molly, DappleSplash, had been feeling a bit.. off.. lately.. she was somewhat unsure of what was happening but she felt like there was no need to speak with either SnakeHeart or ReefPaw about it, it wasn't a painful feeling, she just noticed that she was a bit more hungry than usual. A small voice in the back of her mind was saying that this was how queens felt in early pregnancy but she pushed it away once more.

AppleMask, a molly who just recently became a queen, came into camp. She looked upset, her tail was dragging across the ground and her head drooped. Oh dear..- DappleSplash quickly padded over to where the queen was and laid her tail gently over the red molly's back. She was walking quite slowly so DappleSplash didn't have an issue about keeping pace with the young molly.

"Are you alright, AppleMask?" she asked her gently, AppleMask was only just made a warrior when she fell pregnant, so seeing her so low energised was odd to the calico.

AppleMask sighed, and she looked up slightly to look at DappleSplash, the two molly's eyes met for a moment before AppleMask turned away back to her paws. She meowed something that sounded more like a sob but DappleSplash was unable to make out what she was saying, so instead she guided AppleMask over to the side of the clearing in a spot that was slightly less viable to the entire clan. "Do you want to talk about it?"

ApppleMask turned her amber gaze to DappleSplash and stared at her for a while. DappleSplash felt slightly uncomfortable by this and shifted her paws slightly before AppleMask spoke. "*sniffle*.. he stood me up.." her meow sounded like a heart broken apprentice, she had began to sob. DappleTail smiled gently at the red queen, and attempted to comfort her by cuddling her close. "I-I was going to meet up with my- mate- today..but he never showed up.." No one really knew who AppleMask had mated with, most cats had guessed that the tom was from another clan or was a loner, DappleTail was about to speak but AppleMask cut her off. "oh he was the most dreamy tom Ive ever seen.. *sniffle* but I don't think he liked me back..." now she was defiantly sounding like a love sick apprentice, what a dumb thing to be upset about. DappleSplash had some kind of motherly instinct to protect the red molly so she continued to cuddle her close. She looked so.. small...

"You'll be okay, just try to take a deep breath."

AppleMask seemed to listen to her as she began to calm down, her breathing became less of a shutter and more regular. She eventually opened her eyes and wiped her eyes before standing up and padding back a step. "Why are you being so nice to me?" AppleMask asked "You're acting like my mom.." DappleSplash looked at AppleMask, staying quiet for a moment before meowing "I- You just seemed like you needed someone to talk to-" before DappleSplash could finish speaking AppleMask snapped at her "Is it because you pity me? What, for being pregnant? You're no better than me! You're pregnant too, so don't act like your better than me!"

DappleSplash was taken back by the random hostility, and it took her a moment to understand what AppleMask actually said. "Im.. expecting..?"

[ Dont mind me roleplaying with myself :] ]
Old May 31st, 2022, 12:00 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:

" good sorry if i startled you, so what might you be doing today im just curious?" she asks gently

"um nothing really" she said "just chilling in the shade"
Old May 31st, 2022, 04:40 PM

Echoblue tilted her head" um ok well i saw you chilling in the shade alone i thought i could keep you accompany until something happens" she says not knowing what else to say

Cinderpaw ears flatten and walks into the clearing unsure about everything now, she begins to think her life doesn't make any sense anymore
@Ravens

Old May 31st, 2022, 05:28 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Quote:
Echoblue tilted her head" um ok well i saw you chilling in the shade alone i thought i could keep you accompany until something happens" she says not knowing what else to say

Cinderpaw ears flatten and walks into the clearing unsure about everything now, she begins to think her life doesn't make any sense anymore
@Ravens
Nightpaw notices that Cinderpaw has returned and looked back at echoblue "Uh thank you but you can have this shady area" she said "I can uh talk to you later" she said walking to cinderpaw
Old May 31st, 2022, 05:47 PM

echo nodded and watched her walk off,

Cinderpaw paced back and fourth confused with her life,
@Ravens