Last post by squidz
Today 03:10 PM

Old January 7th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Cougarleap began to take a bite out of the prey. She swallowed and look to the other warrior, "How have you been?" she asked flicking her torn out right ear.
Butterflyheart shrugs "Ive been as good as every other cat. Cold and hungry but i cant complain cause there r cats out there in a much worse condition than me" she purrs

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:07 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Butterflyheart shrugs "Ive been as good as every other cat. Cold and hungry but i cant complain cause there r cats out there in a much worse condition than me" she purrs
Cougarleap thought for a moment, "Good point," she mewed as she took another bite. "I got in a fight with this Loner earlier," she paused. "He sadly got away. This is what he left me," she mewed flicking her right ear and shaking her left flank.
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Rebelkit had lost his concentration, so he hadn't been quite prepared for when the warrior threw the mossball. He looked up and tried desperately to catch it, but was too late so it hit him smack dab in the middle of his face. The kitten froze and stood still for a few moments, his ear's turning pink in embarrassment.
Slick foot smiled at the kit calmly.
"Nothing to be embedded about.everyone missis prey.in this case the mood ball"

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Cougarleap thought for a moment, "Good point," she mewed as she took another bite. "I got in a fight with this Loner earlier," she paused. "He sadly got away. This is what he left me," she mewed flicking her right ear and shaking her left flank.
Dawnpaw grunted as cougarleap showed off her scars. She rolled her eyes and took a bite of her mouse.
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Grapetooth yawned as his green orbs glowed in the half-light,he gazed at the clan,sighing,he was bored,he wanted someone to talk to

You know you want to....
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@xxJaggededgexx
Rainpebble padded out of the Warriors den and stretched, her back leg muscles rippled as she did her morning routine. The silver warrior made her way across the clearing, spotting a nice sunny spot near the entrance on the opposite side, and of course on such a cold day she just had to lay herself down in a sunny spot to warm herself up. With a little grunt she carefully layed herself down and began to relax, even though she just woke up she's didn't really have enough energy to go hunting quite yet "I'm getting old, maybe a little too old to be a warrior." she said aloud, letting out a soft sigh as she began to remember her younger days, when she'd snarl in the face of death and slash at the darkness surrounding her, but sadly those days were over, she no longer had enough energy, that and she isn't as strong as she used to be, but she didn't really mind, she did her part, she did more than she should've but it was all right, the clans were safe, and that was all she cared about.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:21 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
Rainpebble padded out of the Warriors den and stretched, her back leg muscles rippled as she did her morning routine. The silver warrior made her way across the clearing, spotting a nice sunny spot near the entrance on the opposite side, and of course on such a cold day she just had to lay herself down in a sunny spot to warm herself up. With a little grunt she carefully layed herself down and began to relax, even though she just woke up she's didn't really have enough energy to go hunting quite yet "I'm getting old, maybe a little too old to be a warrior." she said aloud, letting out a soft sigh as she began to remember her younger days, when she'd snarl in the face of death and slash at the darkness surrounding her, but sadly those days were over, she no longer had enough energy, that and she isn't as strong as she used to be, but she didn't really mind, she did her part, she did more than she should've but it was all right, the clans were safe, and that was all she cared about.
@starfall

The tom exited the den, his eyes full of enthusement. But, now that the Clans were safe again, he WAS worried, just as well he should be, and he knew that he could fear for his life if absolute, "Ill do anything it takes." He lived by this quote, as it fit him perfectly. He will do anything it takes. Which of course he would, but at what cost?
lotusfang
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Willowstorm
Cloudspots pushed his way through the tunnel that led to the clearing, two mice clamped firmly between his jaws. He swiftly made his way to the fresh kill pile and dropped of his prey, worry flickered in his blue orbs as the limp bodies landed on the small pile "Maybe I should go hunt some more..." he thought aloud, his gaze still locked onto the pile, he wasn't sure what to do, Skyclan was still adapting to the new territory, he was still getting use during to the new prey, but they were adapting quickly, he was hoping that soon things would be back to normal again, at least, he hoped. The silver warrior shook his head and began to pad to the Warriors den 'I'll hunt a little more later, I'll take a nap first.' he thought, slightly annoyed with himself that he stayed up a little later than he should've, but it was needed really, he needed to clear his mind, he needed to try and forget the events that heppned during the Liberations.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Willowstorm
Cloudspots pushed his way through the tunnel that led to the clearing, two mice clamped firmly between his jaws. He swiftly made his way to the fresh kill pile and dropped of his prey, worry flickered in his blue orbs as the limp bodies landed on the small pile "Maybe I should go hunt some more..." he thought aloud, his gaze still locked onto the pile, he wasn't sure what to do, Skyclan was still adapting to the new territory, he was still getting use during to the new prey, but they were adapting quickly, he was hoping that soon things would be back to normal again, at least, he hoped. The silver warrior shook his head and began to pad to the Warriors den 'I'll hunt a little more later, I'll take a nap first.' he thought, slightly annoyed with himself that he stayed up a little later than he should've, but it was needed really, he needed to clear his mind, he needed to try and forget the events that heppned during the Liberations.
Butterflyheart lays in the clearing taking a small nap. Her ginger and black fur contrasting against the snow (Gahhh writers block)

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:21 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

As Fawnkit gazed around the clearing, she smiled. It was her first time out the nursery, she looked around with her green gaze. She looked around, bouncing as she ran around the clearing. Fawnkit Skipped around, waving her tail around. She came apon multiple den's. Once she looked at the dens, the ran over to the fresh-kill pile, pawing at a mouse. "Whoa..." She mewed. Fawnkit looked around, and pawed at the mouse once more. She pawed at the mouse, then turned in ran, grabbing a leaf. She pawed it in the air, "Cool," She purred.