Old July 15th, 2022, 09:05 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan shuffled uncomfortably. Those odd cats were intimidating. He threw a glance around before answering in a conspiratory tone, "I've seen them and heard them. I don't think they like us either. I haven't spoken to one, they're too... aggressive? I think that's the right word... I know they don't live in the twolegplace, they smell different. And I have no idea why they don't like twolegs. That's why I asked if you've ever been outside of the twolegplace, I'm too scared to go myself, but I'm also too curious to just ignore them. I mean, what can a cat gain from living out there when we have everything we need here?" They were so confusing. It's not like Rogan could just walk up to one and ask them, they acted so scary!

[ @Fenixwolf ]
"Maybe they like the nature..? I don't understand why they would want to live out there as well.."
Luna has never tried to talk to those cats, can't they stop being so aggresive? Why?
Tons of questions appeared in the she cat's mind, though she barely knows the answers to any of them
Old July 16th, 2022, 04:18 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan sighed. Yet another dead end in this little investigation. He plopped his head down on the stone, tail giving a lash of frustration. "If they liked the nature they'd go there often, not live there. I mean it makes no sense, my sister constantly makes trips around the twolegplace, why can't they do the same for the nature or whatever they're looking at," he whined like a kit. Truly odd cats. As if the twolegplace didn't have nature either. There are gardens everywhere, what more do they need? "I've had the thought of just following one, but I've never gone through with it," the tom confided, "I want to know why they go there, I mean there must be a good reason, right?"

[ @Fenixwolf Nudge, nudge, hint, hint, kittypets go check out what the big deal is, encounter someone. Rogan decides they're all crazy. ]
Old July 16th, 2022, 04:27 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan sighed. Yet another dead end in this little investigation. He plopped his head down on the stone, tail giving a lash of frustration. "If they liked the nature they'd go there often, not live there. I mean it makes no sense, my sister constantly makes trips around the twolegplace, why can't they do the same for the nature or whatever they're looking at," he whined like a kit. Truly odd cats. As if the twolegplace didn't have nature either. There are gardens everywhere, what more do they need? "I've had the thought of just following one, but I've never gone through with it," the tom confided, "I want to know why they go there, I mean there must be a good reason, right?"

[ @Fenixwolf Nudge, nudge, hint, hint, kittypets go check out what the big deal is, encounter someone. Rogan decides they're all crazy. ]
"Right...maybe if there's a cat like that we can follow them to wherever they go everytime?" Luna replied, she had never followed one, though it couldn't be too bad of an idea...right?
Old July 16th, 2022, 04:41 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan perked up. Someone else has the same idea? "I know where they usually come from," he shout-whispered, pointing with his tail towards a part of the fencing around the area that was bent near the bottom, creating a nice opening. "If we go through there maybe we'll meet someone on the way, we wouldn't even have to go too far!" Oh, this was exciting. The red tabby was his energetic self once more. He stood up and stretched. He wasn't usually eager to explore, but to finally solve this mystery? That would be the best reward! And it wasn't like taking more walks would be bad, maybe his twoleg would start giving him more food again.

[ @Fenixwolf About that last sentence - Rogan's a bit too round, he has a good owner I promise.]
Old July 16th, 2022, 04:57 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan perked up. Someone else has the same idea? "I know where they usually come from," he shout-whispered, pointing with his tail towards a part of the fencing around the area that was bent near the bottom, creating a nice opening. "If we go through there maybe we'll meet someone on the way, we wouldn't even have to go too far!" Oh, this was exciting. The red tabby was his energetic self once more. He stood up and stretched. He wasn't usually eager to explore, but to finally solve this mystery? That would be the best reward! And it wasn't like taking more walks would be bad, maybe his twoleg would start giving him more food again.

[ @Fenixwolf About that last sentence - Rogan's a bit too round, he has a good owner I promise.]
"Alright, let's go! Can't believe we'll be figuring out this mystery!" Luna replied, exited to explore the forest "this will be fun, i haven't been adventuring much, especially if it's the forest, i wonder if there's predators there..."
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:05 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom hopped off the stone, leading the way to the opening with a spring in his step. "I haven't been around much either, I'm excited!" he replied, tail tip flickering. The mention of predators made him pause for a second. Oh, right, those exist. With a nervous chuckle, he turned back and attempted to joke, "We have dogs in the twolegplace, the things in the forest can't be much worse!" Rogan prayed to whatever higher beings there were that they wouldn't encounter anything dangerous. Playfighting with his sister wasn't the best training for a real fight.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:10 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom hopped off the stone, leading the way to the opening with a spring in his step. "I haven't been around much either, I'm excited!" he replied, tail tip flickering. The mention of predators made him pause for a second. Oh, right, those exist. With a nervous chuckle, he turned back and attempted to joke, "We have dogs in the twolegplace, the things in the forest can't be much worse!" Rogan prayed to whatever higher beings there were that they wouldn't encounter anything dangerous. Playfighting with his sister wasn't the best training for a real fight.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
"I guess...but are dogs like those aggresive orange thing with black tail tips?" Luna said, a bit scared "...let's just hope we don't meet any predators..."
She didn't want to be scared, though it was hard not to, the thought of creatures out there able to kill her
Old July 16th, 2022, 06:38 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom had never heard of such a thing, much less seen one. "I've never seen an orange dog before... Are you sure it was a dog?" he asked. His neighbor was a dog, he's sure he knows what dogs look like. He offered, trying for a reassuring tone, "An-anyways, I'm sure we'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, you can just run away, I'll hold whatever it is off."

He paused as a twoleg crossed their path before continuing. They were now at the opening. It was now or never. Rogan asked, giving Luna an encouraging smile, "Alright, we're here. Ready?"

[ @Fenixwolf Once they go through we can end the roleplay and start it somewhere else.]
Old July 16th, 2022, 06:58 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom had never heard of such a thing, much less seen one. "I've never seen an orange dog before... Are you sure it was a dog?" he asked. His neighbor was a dog, he's sure he knows what dogs look like. He offered, trying for a reassuring tone, "An-anyways, I'm sure we'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, you can just run away, I'll hold whatever it is off."

He paused as a twoleg crossed their path before continuing. They were now at the opening. It was now or never. Rogan asked, giving Luna an encouraging smile, "Alright, we're here. Ready?"

[ @Fenixwolf Once they go through we can end the roleplay and start it somewhere else.]
Luna nodded “sure, i’ll always be ready

Luna nodded “of course” she said “let’s go now!
she looked at the twoleg then looked back at Rogan
Old July 16th, 2022, 07:08 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan gives a nod with an excited smile. "Let's go!" he announces, crawling through the opening. He takes a deep breath, looking back to Luna to see if she made it through before stepping into the unknown.

[ @Fenixwolf Rogan has left the valley.]