RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM

Old August 24th, 2022, 01:25 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Hidden Haven

Shadowfur listened closely during the ceremony. He chanted the new names of their apprentices, pleased that ShadowClan had new warriors-in-training to make them strong. He pushed down the bile that started to rise in his throat at the thought of Hailpaw. Dawnstar still hadn’t requested to speak with him yet over that whole fiasco. Perhaps Elmshadow hadn’t told her yet?

At her request for the other warriors to approach her for further instructions, he padded over to the giant she-cat. He dipped his head respectfully and waited for further orders.

( @Undertaker )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 24th, 2022, 03:51 PM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Grayscar -
She/Her
The she-cat was excited to hear the announcements. She purred as Willowkit and Sagekit or- Birchpaw and Sagepaw were called forward. Her best friend's kits were already apprentices. She could remember when they were just tiny balls of fluff. She glanced at Dappledleaf with a smile.

Oh, she was a mentor now. Grayscar stumbled to her feet, completely caught off guard, but so ready to train her new apprentice. She's moving towards Burningpaw when she hears Ferretburrs announcement. With a dismayed look, she turns back to look at the tom who had just helped her during the journey. Part of her could understand his choice, kits were important, but another part was upset at the fact that he'd chosen a loner for a mate. The least he could do was try to bring his newfound family to ShadowClan. What kind of loyalty was this?

She finally makes her way to Burningpaw, determined to turn this... upsetting situation back around to a more cheerful one. "Burningpaw, I promise to help you along your journey to becoming a warrior the best I can. I hope you try your best too," Grayscar promised with determination, leaning in to touch noses with her new apprentice.

[ @Atticus - @cloudy sky @SpiritedWarrior - mentions]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; August 24th, 2022 at 03:52 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw| @TheNyanCatMinecart @Ravensong @Atticus @Bobakitten002 ||

The boys jumped to attention at Ivysnake’s snap, stepping back to allow the fearsome tabby to collect their herb bundles with their ears down and heads held apologetically at the level of their shoulders. “Sorry,” they both signed: a contrite paw swirling over their chests. “Won’t happen again.” Disrespecting the clan’s paltry herb supply had been the last thing either of the brothers intended, and they silently hoped that they hadn’t done anything else to invite Ivysnake’s—or anyone else’s—wrath. With their posture still submissive, Centipedepaw and Hornetpaw took up their positions near the medicine cats below Dawnstar.

Hornet signed Dawnstar’s words to Centipede as per usual, although the skull-faced lad did his best to read his leader’s muzzle and offer her the majority of his attention. Although he could not hear, his useless ears pricked upward in surprise anyway; promoting kits to the level of apprentices seemed like… a fairly brash move, given the uncertainty plaguing the clan, but perhaps their leader’s intention was to have more cats able to carry bigger responsibilities during their displacement. “Good for them,” Centipedepaw gestured to his littermate, indicating the kits with a nod of his head. “We’ll have to step up our game to become warriors so we can start teaching the next generation.”

“Sure, once I finish MY training with my totally not-missing mentor,” Hornetpaw quipped back with harsh, sarcastic flicks of his paw and a roll of his eyes. He wiped all bitterness away from his face when Elmshadow turned to address him, however. His spine straightened immediately. “Will do, Elmshadow.” So far the warrior-turned-medic had proven to be a decent individual to stick with; Elmshadow had straightforward expectations and acted as though he knew what he was doing, so Hornetpaw trusted the other male to guide those under his care. Before the apprentice darted into the underbrush, however, he lent his attention to Dawnstar. A new mentor? Cougarivy?! Turquoise eyes blinked rapidly, slicing from the Enforcer to Dawnstar and back. He swallowed hard, standing at his tallest when he replied. “Thanks, Dawnstar! Uh—I’ll catch up with you later, Cougarivy! Thanks-for-being-my-mentor-byyye!”

And with that, the flame-colored tom followed the medicine cat out of their makeshift camp, tail waving to signal to Warblermoon and Nightsky.

Now Centipedepaw turned to his mentor, tapping at her with a forepaw. “How I help?” he asked aloud. “Organize herbs? Put bundles away? Help you check injured?”

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old August 24th, 2022, 07:42 PM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

{OPEN}

Turtlekit remained quietly off to the side, cleaning himself slowly and thoroughly- just in case there was any chance of there being dirt on his immaculate pelt.
Old August 24th, 2022, 10:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[WILL BE ENDING THE PLOT ON THE 28TH.]

Although Dawnstar was certain some of her clanmates expected her to react badly to Ferretburr's little outburst and lie, she barely bother with glancing at the cat. In all seriousness, he probably would have been dead if she hadn't been preoccupied, but currently, she had more important work to do. If a traitor wanted to run off and mate with some nobody outsider, so be it. His loss, it's not like Dawnstar needs him. Noting Roankit, Darkpaw, and a few other clanmates' reactions, Dawnstar allowed them to be irked with the traitor in her place.

"Should you see him again, do kill him." Dawnstar meowed to no cat in particular while watching Ferretburr's tail retreat out of sight. She did not let herself linger on the insignificant speckle of dirt and returned to her former task. "Wise words, Darkpaw, remember them well and you may just flourish within the shadows." The leader commented with a small smirk on her maw.

"Dappledleaf [@Cloudivity ], you can go with Darkpaw [ @Darkclaws ] and Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ] and fetch some moss for bedding. There's a stream down that way," Her tail tip swung to the left of the glade. "Do not go across or pass it. You should be able to find some moss along the trees near the streams. Gather as much as you can and bring it back here. If you want, you can have some of the kits or apprentices help you set it up within the dens."

"Shadowfur [ @Cherry~] , Sharpfang[ @Shade. ], and Foxcall [ @Fox_Void ]. I want you to find sticks, ferns, brambles, whatever, and start patching up any holes in the dens or removing brittle old material within the dens. You can take your apprentices if you'd like."

"Whitefeather [ @Fenixfox ], Emberwind [ @Emo Rat ], and Grayscar [ @MaryTheCrow ]. I want to check out the territory, do not go past the cluster of fern near the stream, the hollow stump, and the cobweb trees. You can take some apprentices if you'd like. I just want to know if there are any fox dens or badgers and owls lurking around. I doubt you'll find any outsiders, but be vigilant nonetheless."

"The rest of you start cleaning out the dens. Once I've returned from hunting, you can eat and rest for the day." It's been an exhausting day, and even though Dawnstar's nerves were shot, she was kinda proud of her clan. They hadn't handled everything perfectly, but far better than she had been expecting. They had gotten out safely, mostly, and for most of the part done well enough to earn Dawnstar's approval. "You've all done quite well enduring all of this, stay strong for a little longer, once the twolegs have left we can reclaim our territory and our camp." The molly tone deepened with pride as spoke to them.

"Roankit [ @birdie ], why don't you take Foxkit [ @Bone. ] and Turtlekit [ @|~|PineFrost|~| ] and pick out a den. If you clean out and lay out moss Dappledleaf patrol's collect, I'll let you and I suppose some of the other grandkits rest with me later." Not that Dawnstar wanted a bunch of kits in her den, but Roankit was giving her that stare that meant if she didn't give him something to do he'd most likely just tag along with her on her hunting patrol. That or sit stoically and stare at nothing until she returned. He'd probably feel better with something to do. She was pleased that Foxkit had come up asking for work, it showed initiative and promise. Dawnstar would like to see if she could at least get Roankit to tolerate cats besides her.

"Raccoonpelt [ @The Vast ], Newtpaw [ @wispyy ], Badgerscar [ @Spotty ] let's go. Ivysnake [ @TheNyanCatMinecart ] and Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ], you're in charge while I'm gone." Dawnstar told the medicine cat apprentice and Enforcer Commander seeing as Elmshadow was out and those two were literally the only reliable pairs she trust at the moment.

The leader flickered her tail underneath Roankit's chin as she departed, leading her patrol straight out of the glade and passed the gravel Thunderpath, deeper into the Icy Heartlands. She immediately started scenting the air in search of something to hunt, wanting to make sure her clanmates something in their belly before they rested.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 24th, 2022 at 11:29 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:00 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roankit
So he was to be killed if seen again? Interesting, and a choice that despite not understanding it Roankit found himself agreeing with. Glittering green eyes continued to watch Dawnstar as she spoke, remaining unblinking for the most part. Splitting cats into teams, pairing others up. Dividing up tasks amongst those who had gathered at the base of the tree. Patiently, he waited. And waited. And waited.

There it was. He was to gather up... Foxkit and Turtlekit. Hmm. He knew of Foxkit - that was his... sibling? Or cousin? Or... something, one of the kits he remembered meeting with Dawnstar and his littermates. It would be easy enough to round them up hopefully, and Roankit just blinked as Dawnstar offered up the chance to reside in her den with her. It sounded much better than the stuffy old nursery.

Letting out a deepened chirp as Dawnstar's tail snaked its way under his chin, he watched his grandmother depart rather quickly. He wanted to go after her, but was smart enough to realize that perhaps he couldn't go everywhere with her yet. So turning to look at Foxkit and Turtlekit, he proceeded to do what he did best; stare at them. Maybe one of them would talk if he was quiet enough but - no. Dawnstar had left him in charge.

"Dens," he grunted, eyes narrowing into a sharp glare. "Over there." Lifting a paw that was rather big for a kit his age, he indicated to a nearby desolate den that would soon perhaps be filled with moss. He hadn't a clue what den it would be, but it was one of the larger ones. Perhaps the warriors den? Without another word he glided over to the area, wasting no time poking his head in to observe what needed to be done. Some old debris lingered within and Roankit set to work removing what he could.

[ @Bone. @|~|PineFrost|~| ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old August 24th, 2022, 11:08 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf nodded at her leader, surprised she was given a patrol to lead so soon, even if it was simple. She turned to Cloversun and Darkpaw with a purr. "Alright you two, lets get moving!" She started to pad out of the Hidden Haven, but paused to wait for the other two cats. She glimpsed her children running around, and felt her eyes tear up. She felt pride bloom in her chest.

{ @Rabbiteye @Darkclaws }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 24th, 2022, 11:25 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Foxcall
they/he

Foxcall gently nudged Marshpaw on the shoulder, "Come join me so we can carry more den building materials."

Once Foxcall had told Marshpaw they started to look around for Sharpfang and Shadowfur and once they had set their eyes on Sharpfang they started to make their way over to the she-cat. Coming to a stop in front of the warrior, bowing their head slightly greeting. From what she had noticed about her fellow warrior was that they were rather quiet.

@Shade. @Peachy Wolf27 @Cherry~ (Shadowfur mention)

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old August 25th, 2022, 12:15 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Kill him on sight? Darkpaw thought when he heard Dawnstar's words. Now he wasn't too sure he could confidently kill a former clanmate over something like that, but he'd have no choice if he were ordered to do so. After all, the leader's word is the law. The dark tabby purred happily upon receiving Dawnstar's praise, smiling a bit to himself I'll prove that I can flourish! he inwardly promised.

Nodding to his leader with a quiet "Of course Dawnstar," upon receiving his instructions he followed Dappledleaf to the edge of the Hidden Haven, his tail swishing behind him excitedly. "I'm ready when you are, Dappledleaf," He meowed, ready to get going. Despite having made that long journey he was happy to be able to do something useful for the clan, regardless of how small or trivial it may seem.

[ @cloudy sky @Rabbiteye ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 25th, 2022 at 12:44 AM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl listened intently as Dawnstar explained what was to happen and dipped her head at the request to assess Sunsetpaw. "I'll see it done," she said, turning to look for the traitor of an apprentice. Before she could say anything, Ferretburr got up and spouted about seeing his mate and how he had lied to Dawnstar and Cougarivy. The hell, she had been the one who caught him?!

Anger flared hot along her pelt, and she took a threatening step towards the tom, but before she could do anything, he bolted out of camp. Her leg was stiff, and she was tired, and she still had to do Sunsetpaw's assessment. Plus, running randomly out in the territory was dangerous with the twolegs and their dogpets. Hopefully, he would get killed by one of the mutts, but if not, Vixensnarl would do it herself.

"Sunsetpaw! Let's get your assessment over with. I don't care how tired you are. If you can't work through mouse-dung like this, then you don't deserve to be a warrior of ShadowClan." Was the Enforcer harsh? Absolutely. But that's what happens when you betray ShadowClan. If Sunsetpaw truly wanted to become a warrior and remain loyal, then she would do this without complaints.

@Ravensong