Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 05:01 PM
Three Peas in a Pod [p]
by Dark
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:59 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:43 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 04:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2022, 01:57 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Race Across Land! (WindClan Event For Apprentices and Warriors, and High Ranks)

His teammates kept up easily, and he grinned at them as they raced across the Sky Glade. Fallownose's paws felt light as the wind caressed his fur playfully. He felt like he was flying, soaring above the moor like a hawk, dipping and diving in absolute joy. Unfortunately, the dark gray tom was merely a cat, and his paws were usually firmly on the ground, but he could still dream.

The journey through the Sky Glade was quick enough, and up ahead loomed the Windy Hills. "Let your moment carry you down the hill easier. You conserve energy because going up the hills will be harder!" he called to his teammates, mainly to Rosepaw, but Beetleblaze might appreciate the advice too.

[Post 3: Left Sky Glade]

@Catrina @Katlike
Old August 26th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Race Across Land! (WindClan Event For Apprentices and Warriors, and High Ranks)

@NinjaBloss
@Katlike
nodding at Fallownose, Beetleblaze picked up speed, racing down the slope, watching out for his clanmates and the other teams
(post 3. left skyglade)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old August 26th, 2022, 02:02 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Rosepaw
Reaching Sky Glade was not exactly the triumph Rosepaw had imagined it to be, because her mind was plaguing her with doubts. Yeah, a whole lot of cats were ahead of them, and Rosepaw was probably the reason she was slowing her own teammates down… But as long as everyone had fun, right? No one would be annoyed at her if they didn’t win, right?
The sudden insecurities springing to mind had her distracted, and the she-cat tripped on her own tail when Fallownose said something to her, tumbling to the ground and laying there, stunned for a moment. Thankfully, she had already been near the bottom of a hill before her misstep, so she hadn't hurt herself bad. It took a few seconds of wondering where she was for Rosepaw to come back to her senses, and then she was up and running again, racing through Windy Hills with an apologetic glance thrown at Beetleblaze and Fallownose.
(Post 3: Left Sky Glade)
[ @NinjaBloss / @Catrina ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; August 26th, 2022 at 02:04 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Love gets you hurt

Fallownose slowed when Rosepaw tripped, ready to help the apprentice, but she had gotten back on her paws in no time. He shot her an encouraging grin and noticed that his team had passed almost everyone else as they began to loop around back towards the camp. The only cat he hadn't seen so far was Snowypaw, but the tom had shot off right at the beginning and was most likely at the finish line by now. Still, all team members had to finish before another team to win, and his team was all together, so if they made it soon, they had a chance!

"Nice recovery, Rosepaw! We're on the home stretch now. We can do this, Hungry Foxes!" the deputy cheered with his tail streaming out behind him as he put on a burst of speed, the entrance to the camp coming into sight.

[Post 4: Left Windy Hills]
@Catrina @Katlike
Old August 26th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Call Me Zei

@NinjaBloss
@Katlike
"your doing great Rosepaw!" Beetleblaze encouraged and he raced with his teammates
(post 4, left windy hills)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old August 26th, 2022, 02:39 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Rosepaw
Rosepaw’s expression was undoubtedly one of relief when neither of her teammates got annoyed with her for tripping, and her insecurities disappeared almost entirely. Running alongside them, Rosepaw couldn’t help but blush with both pride and embarrassment at the praise she was receiving. But she had a habit of handing out compliments the moment she got one. “Thank you, but I’d have been lost by now without either of your sense of direction.” She meowed softly, and then sped up at Fallownose’s encouragement, a newfound, happy smile teasing her lips at the sight of camp’s entrance coming back into view.
(Post 4: Left Windy Hills)

Old August 26th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Love gets you hurt

Fallownose once again let a grin cover his muzzle as he teammates sped up along with him and Rosepaw seemed to forget about her little fall. His paws pounded against the grass harder as the camp entrance loomed closet. With a last push the deputy burst through camp entrance and let out a trill of victory before dramatically falling on his side as he caught his breath.

“Great job, everyone! It was hard for an old man like me to keep up.” he purred out, flank rising and falling steadily as slowly recovered from the sprint. Fifty moons wasn’t at all old, and rather the prime of life. He had experience and knowledge and was quite fit. One only really started feeling she after a hundred moons or so if they weren’t badly injured first.

[Post 5: Finished]
@Katlike @Catrina
Old August 26th, 2022, 05:01 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Rosepaw
(Sorry for breaking the posting order, but I’m not going to be active for the rest of the day and didn’t want to delay you guys when Catrina eventually posts. )

The red-point ragdoll she-cat skidded to a halt a few paces from Fallownose, legs burning with the effort of running, heart threatening to burst from her chest, and breath coming in quiet pants. Nonetheless, she was happy. Very, very happy. “We did it!” Rosepaw exclaimed, sapphire pools wide with glee. It was only then that she noticed that they were also first. Or maybe she was just jumping to conclusions. “Where are the rest of the groups??” She asked, already doe-like eyes widening even more as she turned to look at Fallownose and Beetleblaze.
(Post 5: Finished)

Old August 29th, 2022, 08:25 AM
Call Me Zei

@NinjaBloss
@Katlike

Beetleblaze purred "maybe we're First back! that be lucky!"
(post 5. finished)

Last edited by Ragwort; August 29th, 2022 at 01:16 PM.
Closed Thread