by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Yesterday 10:39 PM

Old January 13th, 2017, 10:03 AM
The goat queen

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
Wispclaw didn't hear him, she had already leaped at the toad entending her claws to catch it only to miss and land in the mud " Fox Dung!!" she hissed as she laid there awkwardly, covered in mud
Bearclaw slowley climbed down the slope and looked at whispclaw. "Are you ok?!"he shouted.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:38 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Pfff,just,Kittin' around Bumbleleap,I was bored" he laughed,flicking his ear and giving his paw a lick,and looked at the Tom cheekily,"So..how's the relationship?" He asked
"With Maplefall? Good. We have four kits. But I'm saying anymore. You'll just make pointless gossip out of it." He turned his head slightly, Amber orbs blazing with fury. "And if your talking about Nightleap; she is just a freind. Don't you dare spread rumours about me and her. If you do. You would rather be dead." The silver tom turned back to his normal cheery tone. "Now go away."

Name: Bumbleleap
Appearence: A handsome long-furred silver Tom with golden eyes.
Personality: Bumbleleap is an optimist, he is also very honest and hardworking. Though he hates when people flirt.
Relationships: Maplefall is his mate and he has three kits. Leapkit, Reddenedkit, and Mistkit.
Other:

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"With Maplefall? Good. We have four kits. But I'm saying anymore. You'll just make pointless gossip out of it." He turned his head slightly, Amber orbs blazing with fury. "And if your talking about Nightleap; she is just a freind. Don't you dare spread rumours about me and her. If you do. You would rather be dead." The silver tom turned back to his normal cheery tone. "Now go away."

Name: Bumbleleap
Appearence: A handsome long-furred silver Tom with golden eyes.
Personality: Bumbleleap is an optimist, he is also very honest and hardworking. Though he hates when people flirt.
Relationships: Maplefall is his mate and he has three kits. Leapkit, Reddenedkit, and Mistkit.
Other:
"Okay,Cool down,am not a gossiper,just your average Bad Boy~" he chuckled and left,letting his tail swing from side to side,he licked his lips as he caught a whiff of mouse in the air,he found it,scuffling around in some grass,he pounced and landed squarely on it,he gave a look of satisfaction and took the mouse in his jaws,burying it in some pine needles to pick up later

You know you want to....
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Bearclaw slowley climbed down the slope and looked at whispclaw. "Are you ok?!"he shouted.

" Oh yeah I'm totally fine! Just stuck in all this mud thats coating my pelt" Wispclaw Whined and she struggled to pull herself from the mud
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:55 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Bearsnarl sighed, her brown pelt dark against the sunlight.
lotusfang
Old January 13th, 2017, 07:41 PM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

@fenic!: Talonstrike padded along the territory along with Ferretnose. He didn't really acknowledge the other cats that much and was pulling ahead with his amber eyes set forward. He wasn't one to easily socialize even though he knew that he really should be making friends within the clans. He had gotten to know his clanmates a little but currently didn't consider anyone a friend of any sort, but it wasn't like he had any actual enemies either, just acquaintances. Talonstrike shook his golden fur that seemed to glow a brighter color than it actually was i the light and made his spots and stripes stick out more. He let a silence that was a little awkward settle between them and he kept his ears strained for any noises that should be investigated. And even though he made no move at a conversation, he did expect Ferretnose to attempt one.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorBorn View Post
@fenic!: Talonstrike padded along the territory along with Ferretnose. He didn't really acknowledge the other cats that much and was pulling ahead with his amber eyes set forward. He wasn't one to easily socialize even though he knew that he really should be making friends within the clans. He had gotten to know his clanmates a little but currently didn't consider anyone a friend of any sort, but it wasn't like he had any actual enemies either, just acquaintances. Talonstrike shook his golden fur that seemed to glow a brighter color than it actually was i the light and made his spots and stripes stick out more. He let a silence that was a little awkward settle between them and he kept his ears strained for any noises that should be investigated. And even though he made no move at a conversation, he did expect Ferretnose to attempt one.
Ferretnose wasn't the best when it came to reading faces or behavioral patterns- he was a kind cat who seemed a bit too innocent for his own good. His brother, Kestrelberry, was a medicine cat- and since his sister was unfortunately deceased, he'd had nobody close to him to be able to patrol with. He'd tried making friends, but he wasn't really the most-liked cat in Shadowclan, sometimes coming off as too loud, or annoying. It didn't mean that he stopped trying, however, as he was a persistent cat. "Isn't it nice outside today? I mean, it's snowing and all, but, well- uh..." He stumbled across his words awkwardly, before trying to come up with the right answer for talking to Talonstrike. Really, he wanted to make a friend, especially since Kestrelberry acted like he was getting tired of having his brother hang around him when he was treating patients- Ferretnose didn't want his brother to feel bad about him, though it was hard to understand why anybody wouldn't want him to talk to them.
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

[ @Lillyblossom @Nighty @TheBread and @Duskflight let's get this patrol going :3 ]

Willowpaw cheerfully bounded in front of Silverheart. He had been waiting a long time to go on a real patrol with warriors and apprentices around the territory. His mentor had promised him they would do one, and they were going to do it today. For a first training session, he had the choice to do anything, and this, in his opinion, was his best oportunity to go on a patrol with her and their clanmates. He fondly looked up at his new mentor, and casted a wide smile at her. "Thanks for letting me choose what I wanted to do today, silverheart! I really appreciate it! I bet you'll be a cool mentor." he told her in what must have been pure honesty. He truly believed his words, silverheart was probably THE best cat he could have gotten as a mentor for this particular occasion. Hopefully his training would be over now that he was starting warriors duty. Maybe this was suposed to be the final step? The last part of training to become a warrior? He had to be at his best. He started unconsciously grooming his pelt, like if it was going to be a gathering or something just as important. --I really need to relax. This is just a patrol! I've heard the other apprentices talk about it all the time, nothing too horrible.-- he told himself, slowing down his licks and breathing deeply.

[ I don't want to explain the backstory of this so that you can ask about it in roleplay. Just some casual roleplay material put to good use ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 13th, 2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:08 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@mapledash @Lillyblossom @Nighty @Duskflight
Furzebreeze lifted an eyebrow in amusement at Willowpaw's excitement but kept quiet, remembering his first patrol. The tom's charcoal colored and curly fur was sticking out in all directions as he had just hardly woken up before heading out with the others. His normally piercing and slightly cold gaze was dull with exhaustion and he struggled to walk along with the others. Shaking his pelt out hardly helped his exhaustion but it ruffled his already messy pelt even more than it had been since he was a kit. He fluffed out his tail as a chilly breeze swept through the trees and hit him full force with the cold air. Flicking an ear he took a glance at the other cats in the patrol, trying to figure out if they were as cold as him or if he was just overreacting.
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:16 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@TheBread @mapledash @Lillyblossom @Duskflight
Smokeblossom padded after her companions, her smoke tinted ears perked and alert. IT had been moons since she had been on a patrol like this, and it felt amazing. She remembered now, the always present excitement that welled in her belly through a patrol. She had sorely missed that feeling while she had been off with Halestorm, no Halestar now. She felt a surge of pride. Her mentor, her best friend was leader now! She felt happy for her, knowing that the she cat truly deserved the role. She shook his thickly furred head, clearing it of her overcrowding thoughts. She turned her gaze to the trail ahead, her pale yellow eyes flicked back and forth between the Clanmates that patrolled with her. She wasn't entirely sure though, if they were doing a border patrol or a hunting one, but she didn't care, as long as she was with her Clan, her home, her family.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~