Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:11 PM

Old August 26th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Character Information

Flameheart (ThunderClan)

Description: long-haired orange tabby and white she-cat with dark orange stripes and bright green eyes

Personality: Flameheart is a trusting she-cat who works hard for ThunderClan and tries to be the best she can be. Although she is kind and lovable, she can also get very hot-headed.

History: Flameheart, born as Ginger to Pippin, a kittypet, and Deadflame, a ThunderClan warrior, was taken to ThunderClan when she was 3 moons old by her father. Upon arrival, Ginger was renamed Flamekit. Life was overall okay, but she didn't like it when Dawnstar and ShadowClan came and took over ThunderClan. This, in turn, made her develop a semi-hatred for the rival Clan, though she later found that not all of ShadowClan was vile and cruel. When she was five moons old, she made a few friends: Snowkit, Violetkit, and Quailfur. When Violetkit ended up missing, Flamekit disobeyed Cinderstar and went out of the nursery to find Snowkit's sister, but she ended up getting caught and confined to the nursery for six sunrises. Shortly after her punishment was over, Violetkit returned and the three kits went through their apprentice ceremony becoming Flamepaw, Snowpaw, and Violetpaw. Flamepaw ended up making more friends, including Ashpaw, Possumpaw, and even Dawnpaw of ShadowClan. Snowpaw ended up disappearing and has not been seen in ThunderClan since, along with Possumpaw. During a swimming event held by Roosterflame, Flamepaw and Ashpaw grew an unbreakable bond and had lots of fun together, including fishing at Sunkissed Creek and sparring with one another to prepare for their assessment. They also defended a ThunderClan kit from a rogue together. Shortly after they completed their assessments, they became warriors known as Flameheart and Sootfur. About a moon into warriorhood, things started to go chaotic in ThunderClan, and with the keepers, Sparrowstar and Copperfire not being very active, Flameheart took it upon herself to handle things including scolding a warrior, an apprentice, and a kit; and helping multiple apprentices train. During this time, her father had decided to leave ThunderClan and Sootfur became her mate.

Due to being so active around the Clan, Flameheart was promoted to the Keeper position and has been busy with her duties ever since.

Siblings: Gale (Dead), Flutterkit (Dead), Jack (Dead), Echo, Deadnight
Parents: Pippin and Deadflame
Past Mentor: Bumbleflight (formerly Rushfire, temp. mentor was Mapleleaf)

Sexuality & Romantic Preference: Heterosexual
Psychiatric Complications: None

Theme Song: “Long Live” - Taylor Swift

(Credit goes to Jayvines for format!)

RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; June 2nd, 2023 at 09:12 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 11:20 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Hawkpaw (Former Outsider, now part of RiverClan)

Description: small, lithe tabby and white tom with green eyes

Personality: Thorn is a distrustful and manipulative tom who uses his brains rather than brawn on occasion. Ever since he was denied access to ShadowClan by Dawnstar, he has been focusing on revenge and killed multiple cats since then including two RiverClan kits, two outsiders, one former ThunderClanner, and others. He uses his manipulation on the younger cats, but when it comes to fighting warriors, he uses what little brawn he has.

History: Thorn was born to two unnamed cats and at a young age, he was disowned by his mother. He always had murderous tendencies, but they only worsened as he got older. When he was denied access to ShadowClan, Thorn became obsessed with revenge and it became the only thing he thinks about, going so far as to mention it to almost every victim he's had. And now, to finally get his revenge, he plans on manipulating RiverClan to allow him access to the Clans and to keep tabs on ShadowClan. Now known as Hawkpaw, he became Pikestar’s apprentice and now plans to learn Clan ways and slowly (but surely) get revenge on Dawnstar.

Siblings: Redkit, Honeykit, Hollykit (missing), Yewkit (dead)
Parents: Mapleleaf and Eagle
Mentor: Pikestar

Psychiatric Complications: Bipolar Personality

Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 6th, 2023 at 01:06 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Mapleleaf (ThunderClan)

Description: small, lithe calico/tabby she-cat mix with green eyes

Personality: Mapleleaf is a very loyal, level-headed warrior who dedicates herself to her Clan and does anything in her power to protect her kin, and tries her best to uplift everyone's spirits when they need it.

History: Mapleleaf was born as Maplekit to Robinpelt and Eaglewing. Both of her parents were hard-working warriors, which is something Maplekit wanted to strive for. However, they both died shortly after Maplekit became Maplepaw. Throughout Maplepaw's apprenticeship, she became a dedicated Clanmate to ThunderClan and ended up having a crush on Thunderpaw. Thunderpaw became a warrior four moons before her and was named Thunderblaze, and the two became fond of each other. A few moons after Maplepaw became Mapleleaf, Thunderblaze and her became mates. Moons later, Mapleleaf came to be expecting his kits. During her kitting, she gave birth to 4 kits: Redkit, Hollykit, Yewkit, and Honeykit. However, Mapleleaf shortly died of blood loss and Yewkit was stillborn.

Siblings: None
Parents: Robinpelt (NPC) and Eaglewing (NPC)
Mate: Thunderblaze (former), Eagle (former, deceased)
Kits: Redkit, Hollykit, Yewkit (stillborn), Honeykit, Hawkpaw
Mentor: Willowsky (NPC)

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; January 20th, 2023 at 02:23 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 01:22 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Badgerfoot (WindClan)

Description: tuxedo tom with mismatched socks, a stripe between his eyes, white tail-tip, and green eyes

Personality: Badgerfoot is selfless and always wants to do his best. He tries his best to see the good in others, though it proves to be difficult. Despite this, he will always be kind to other cats unless they are rude, and Badgerpaw will not hesitate to defend himself.

History: Badgerfoot was born to loners Ziggy and Acorn alongside Marsh, his brother, and Holly, his sister. However, shortly after they were born, twolegs took all three siblings into their nest and turned them into kittypets. Badgerpaw, named Tux at the time, was bullied by the other cats who lived in the twoleg nest and found that whacking his opponents with his forepaws were very effective to defend himself. When Tux turned six moons old, his house-folks' nest flooded and they left him behind to fend for himself. Not given much of a choice, Tux was forced to fend for himself and he made it a goal to find his mother. However, the search for his mother did not succeed so he went to find the Clans his mother told him about when he was still with her. He ended up coming across Twilightstar of WindClan and convinced her to let him join. Renamed Badgerpaw, Twilightstar assigned herself to be his mentor. He is now trying to prove to the Clan that he belongs there, but it is proving difficult since Laurelpaw, Tulippaw, Frostpaw, and Robinpaw (sort of) are bullying him.

Siblings: Marsh (NPC, littermate), Holly (NPC, littermate), and Hemlockpaw (Half-brother, WindClan)
Parents: Ziggy (NPC) and Acorn (NPC)
Mate: None yet
Kits: None yet
Mentor: Twilightstar

Theme Song: "Home" - Dotan

(Credit goes to Jayvines for format!) (Picture isn't that accurate)

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 6th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Crowpaw (ThunderClan)

Description: a dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a tuft of light brown fur on his forehead

Personality: Crowpaw is emotionally unstable and tends to be overly dramatic about certain situations, but he is protective over those he loves and would do anything for them. He's been a natural fighter since day one and fights more for his loved ones than himself. He doesn't care what other Clanmates think of him and refuses to put his morals aside.

History: Crowkit was born to Thrushfur and Quailfur alongside his sisters. Shortly after his birth, his parents adopted Lavenderkit, who is blind. Before he became an apprentice, Crowkit’s sister, Quietkit, disappeared. When it was time for the apprentice ceremony, Crowkit was saddened to see that his adopted sister, Lavenderkit, and his biological sister, Fallowkit, would not be apprenticed alongside him. During his ceremony, Crowkit was named Rainpaw. During his apprenticeship, his sister who had returned after being missing, Quietkit was renamed Quietpaw and began her apprenticeship under Sootfur's guidance. A few moons later, his sister had gotten killed by a fox while saving Rainpaw's life. Shortly after, Rainpaw was renamed Crowpaw and reassigned to Sootfur.

Sparrowstar later went missing and Thrushfur, who was her deputy, took his place as leader of ThunderClan and received the name Thrushstar. Thrushstar's position of power put a strain on an already unhealthy relationship between him and Crowpaw. Crowpaw went through many changes that were detrimental to his state of mind. Quailfur and Thrushstar did not tell Crowpaw they were expecting another litter and left Crowpaw to discover it for himself when he was still mourning the loss of his sister. When it was time for his mother to give birth, Thrushstar was not there to witness it, but Crowpaw was. Quailfur had named his new brothers and sister: Bluekit, Bluetkit, and Archkit before she ultimately met her end. Crowpaw, having already witnessed his sister's death, was traumatized at the sight of his dead mother. Archkit and Bluetkit had also died that day leaving Bluekit.

Thrushstar blamed Crowpaw for Quailfur's death and after a hefty argument one moon after the kitting, Thrushstar disowned both Crowpaw and Bluekit. Upon witnessing this, many ThunderClan warriors understood Crowpaw's issues and sided with him. Sootfur took it upon himself to be Crowpaw's and Bluekit's starfather, but he unfortunately went missing shortly after. Bluekit, too, went missing. As the only member of his family left, and the traumatic experiences, he became numb to everything around him and distanced himself emotionally and mentally around his Clanmates. It wasn't until recently that Redhawk had become his new mentor. Since Quailpaw's death, Crowpaw had had nightmares based around the mistakes he thought he made, and eventually drew a RiverClanner, who has the ability to walk in one's dreams, to him. The RiverClanner introduced herself as Sweetsong, and has already made a lasting impact on the young tom. Unfortunately for Crowpaw, the RiverClanner brought the news of his grandpaw's death, which hurt him. His grandpaw was Thrushstar's father, Pondwhisker, who had explained the concept of love to a very young (new apprentice) Crowpaw, because he had never felt it from his parents and was never told that he was loved. The only cats he knew to have loved him were his grandpaw and Quietpaw.

Siblings: Quietpaw (dead), Fallowkit (missing), Lavenderpaw (adopted, missing), Archkit (dead), Bluetkit (dead), and Bluekit (missing)
Parents: Quailfur (dead) and Thrushstar (missing)
Mate: None yet
Kits: None yet
Mentor: Redhawk (formerly Bumbleflight, Littlelion, and Sootfur)

Psychiatric Complications: Separation Anxiety and Depression

Theme Song: "First" - Cold War Kids

Thoughts on Others:

Positive:
Cinderpaw (missing): "My first friend. I'll never forget you for your calming presence."
Fallowkit (missing): "My littermate. You didn't have to follow my example."
Bluekit (missing): "My youngest sister. I'm so sorry I couldn't raise you. I hope you and I can see each other again one day."
Lavenderpaw (missing): "My adopted sister. I love you, and wished you never disappeared. Wherever you are, I hope you're doing well."
Quietpaw (dead): "You saved my life. I love you so much. Always have and always will. I'm so sorry I couldn't save your life that day."
Frogpaw (missing): "My first crush and one of my best friends. I hope wherever you are, you are safe. And you are happy."
Sweetsong: "The brightest of stars in the darkest night. You are my best friend. Someone I didn't even know could exist until you came to me in a dream."
Redhawk: "My mentor. You've provided an opportunity for me that none of my former mentors could. I'll always appreciate what you've done for me."

Neutral:
WindClan: "I don't know much about you, nor do I care. Your Clan helped me more than my own though."
RiverClan: "My blood. My true family. I may not know much about you, but you've done more for me than my own Clan ever has."

Tarnished:
Thrushfur (dead): "You neglected me and my sisters. You ignored me when I needed you most. You left ThunderClan when they needed you most. Quite frankly I don't know if I can forgive you for the damage you've done."
Quailfur (dead): "You neglected me and my sisters. You cursed my sister for saving my life. You did not take my feelings into consideration when you went off and got pregnant two moons since my sister died. And you weren't there when I needed you most."
ThunderClan: "They betrayed me over and over again. They ignored my cry for help. I'll never forgive them."
ShadowClan: "Do I even have to say anything?"
Sootfur (missing): "He's the reason my sister is dead."

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; May 3rd, 2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Ferretburr (Outsider, Former ShadowClanner)

Description: cream tom with dark gray mask and white paws

Personality: Ferretburr is a bit of a snarky tom, but he is loyal (formerly loyal to ShadowClan) to his mate, family, and friends. He is always willing to put himself in danger for what he believes in.

History: Ferretburr was born as Ferretkit in the ShadowClan nursery alongside his siblings, Heatherkit and Pinekit. Shortly after they were born, both Heatherkit and Pinekit died, their cause of death is unknown. He had a fairly quiet kit hood, and was apprenticed to Frostedwing when he was six moons old. He was also renamed Ferretpaw, and worked hard to complete his training, though he fought to keep himself from Frostedwing's violent tendencies. At the age of 12 moons, he was renamed Ferretburr. At the age of 33 moons, he became mates with an outsider named Feather and are now expecting kits. To be there for his upcoming family, Ferretburr announced to ShadowClan that he'd be leaving and he wouldn't be coming back.

Siblings: Heatherkit (NPC) and Pinekit (NPC)
Parents: Icewhisker (NPC) and Dovefeather (NPC)
Mate: Feather
Kits: Whisper, Clover, Violet, Littlekit (deceased)
Mentor: Frostedwing (NPC)

Theme Song: "Next Up Forever" - AJR

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; March 6th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old January 1st, 2023, 05:28 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Default Re: Character Information

Littlestream (Kittypet, Former RiverClanner)

Description: cream tabby with green eyes

Personality: Littlestream is a skittish she-cat who rarely has the courage to speak up about problems

History: Littlestream was born to Willowfeather and an Unknown tom alongside Splashpaw. As a kit, she never played with her sister, but instead, spent her time by herself in the nursery. She often found herself in the vicinity of Seedheart, one of the other queens in RiverClan. She eventually considered Seedheart her second mother and considered Seedheart's family her own.

Siblings: Splashpaw, Featherspirit (adopted), Cricketsting (adopted), Beeblaze (adopted), Stickpaw (adopted), Lilycreek (adopted), Cicadapaw (adopted), Seapaw (adopted), Mistykit (adopted)
Parents: Willowfeather and Unknown/Seedheart and Unknown
Mate: None
Kits: None
Past Mentor: Gingerfrost (formerly Vinewatcher)

Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety

Theme Song: "Willow" - Jasmine Thompson

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 12th, 2024 at 10:36 PM.