Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:59 PM
flaying, the old american...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 12:56 PM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:48 PM
Claws Ready [THC Battle...
by glitch
Last post by Aroogi
Today 12:45 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2023, 11:36 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: stronger than one. [riverclan event]

Stonepaw

"If we're a bit late, it's okay!" Something seemed to be a bit wrong with Raccoonear, which put her safety as his priority. She had better be okay to go out here before they left. "If you ever need to chat, I'm right here." The stream of others had escaped from his sight, but Stonepaw didn't mind. Sure, he wanted to go to this new place, but there were more important things than the springs. He took a few small steps out of the clearing, the remaining few cats stumbling around ignoring their presence. If they went late, that was better than if they went out and something bad happened. Yes, he'd just sit and wait.

"When you're ready to go, we can head out! But only when you're ready, not before." A stern look was all that was given to Stripeycat, telling her that she better not abandon her own well-being just to make him happy. That wouldn't do. Even when they did leave, his focused would be turned away from the magnificence of the outside world. It mattered not the way of the water, so long the clock of his clanmates continued to tick.

@rowan

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; February 19th, 2023 at 11:37 AM.
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: stronger than one. [riverclan event]

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

PIKESTAR

After a long while of peacefully napping within the warm bubbling spring, the dark-furred tomcat's blue-hued eye slid open. Ah, what time is it? He thought, gently lifting his head out of the water to look up towards the sky outside. It was a darkening orange hue, which told him more than enough. Uttering a softened sigh, Pikestar quietly lifted their body out of the pool, stepping up and then onto the smooth stone floor. He felt much heavier than usual, aided by the water that clung to his pelt and the fact that he just had woken up from a long nap. Pikestar wouldn't done anything to just go back to sleep for a few more minutes, and sink into that blissful feeling of peace once more. It was admittedly the greatest nap he had gotten in awhile, but of course, things like that never lasted long enough for him.

"RiverClan, it's getting late, we should head home." Pikestar softly called out to his clanmates, his partial gaze sliding around to look at all of them, "I hope you all had fun time today, because I found it to be really enjoyable." The large oriental longhair flashed a warm smile, then would emit a gentle chirp-like noise to call Beetlekit and Stagkit back to him. Whether or not the two would return to riding on his back was up to them alone, because he had no preference as long as they both stuck close to him. Once everyone would eventually gather together, the Lord of the Waters would slowly start making his way back towards camp, leading the large group of his clanmates without another word. Something told him that the moment he made it to his nest, Pikestar was gonna immediately fall asleep again, considering how sluggish he felt, but that was alright.

Surprisingly, this whole event went by without any mishaps, but that was something he should be thankful for. This was the first time the Lord of the Waters had attempted to host something like this for the entire clan, and the dark-furred clan leader was happy that many cats got a chance to have fun, or simply take a moment to relax. Hopefully, something similar could be hosted again in the far future, maybe in a different location next time around. Lionbeach immediately came to mind, reminding him of the chat that Bluebellcrackle and Pikestar had a long time ago about that idea. Hm, perhaps it would be the perfect time to make that a reality in greenleaf.

❁ And with that, Stronger Than One draws to a close! Thank you all for participating! ❁

@Birdspirit @Leafspeaker @Sp00k3z @~_Lumity_~ @Angelique @perseus. @effervescent. @Willow_Tree @~*Luka x Yuki*~ @Celestial_Sky @Silverfur & Co @Moonlit.x @Lonely.lilyx @~ moonwatcher x Qibli ~ @Emo Rat @CatontheMoon @Beamheart @val @Cherry~ @Brightstorm☆ @Estelle @Cupidity @Wingnettle @Ashie da WindClanner @WhiteDawn @Mosin @Rabbiteye @Spotty @Rapid @KN1GHTH4WKS @Kat @gs29513 @littlelove @Sklee @rowqn @x ghostie @Beanzi @Amber2010 @Abyssopelagic @Pheasantflight
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:26 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang woke from his nap and walked back to the camp, slightly sad that no one wanted to be with him*

(Open)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:48 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Beetlekit bounded over to Pokestar with one of the pretty and smooth pebbles he had found held gently in his mouth as he wave his tail in greeting, not wanting to risk talking and pebble being lost forever! That would be super sad!! He wanted the pretty rock for his collection.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 19th, 2023, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit walked back in silence

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old February 19th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Echoblue cinderpaw peachpaw and bluestone walked back chattering

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 20th, 2023, 12:20 AM

My Mood: Angelic

Dewpaw and Foxpaw chatted as they walked back to camp.
Fernkit - Shadowclan
Old February 20th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberpaw pulled herself out of the water, a surprisingly difficult endeavor considering just how much fur she had to get wet. It'd been wonderful to calm down here, even if she felt worries creeping in even as she walked back to camp.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 20th, 2023, 08:25 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

He walked back to the camp, following the others...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old March 4th, 2023, 02:05 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Stagkit
@perseus. @canineantics [asdfgh this is SO late I'm really sorry!! Just wanted to make a response]

A little grin grew over his face as Beetle mentioned that his mentor would teach him to hunt. He hadn't thought too much about becoming a Pawcat (he was very glad he had managed to get Beetle to call them that as well) since he was just over two moons old, so it would take almost double the time he had been alive before he was Stagpaw, but he was looking forward to it. He headed towards the strange water, but stopped as a little idea popped into his mind, and he glanced at Beetlebuddy over his shoulder. "Bet Ill catch more mice than you!" Tone cheerful and light, not a hit of jealousy or meanness to be found, it was just a playful little jab before he reached the water.

"I was just thinking that!" He exclaimed at Beetle's question. "Look, look, they're so smooooth!!!" Running his paw over the rounded pebbles, they felt strangely sleek it made him giggle a little. He already had a little collection of trinkets back home in his nest, but one of these would be a crown-jewel among his other pebbles. He contoured to walk slowly around in small circles, utterly transfixed by the stones and therefore jumped a little as a little wave caused by a cat nearby washed over his paw. "EPPP!" He hopped back a little, but was left staring at the water, and then at his dripping paws. "Is that what water feels like???" It was so storage,, but also really cool!! With a few joyful leaps, he was at the edge of one of the pools, carefully dipping in his forepaw and exclaiming another giddy little noise at the feeling before jumping straight in.

He didn't go further than where his paws could still reach the ground but was amazed at how different water was from the air. It was strangely resistant as if it didn't want him to move, and when he did, it flowed around him, making his fur move around him in a strange motion, and sending ripples through the surface of the water. Laughing, giggling, and jumping around in the weird, clear, and (like Beetlebuddy said) really warm liquid, the time seemed to fly past, and soon he heard Pikeleader's call, telling everyone to head back. Already? But it had barely been any time at all!

But Stagkit wouldn't protest, and instead quickly took the two best pebbles he had found (one for him, and one for Seedie since she hadn't been here, but would differently want to hear about the cool place, and get a cool rock!) and bounded back to Pikebuddy and Beetlebuddy. "I'eh eaahhhyy tho goh bahhh" Telling them he was really to go back was a lot harder when he rock in his mouth... he admittedly hadn't really thought of that.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Closed Thread